64

Kai, Harry, Ron and Hermione all rushed up the stairs towards the Gryffindor common room.
" Harry are you sure?" Hermione asked.
" I saw it. It's just like what happened to Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months. Only I couldn't remember where I had seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have before, and it's in the department of mysteries." Harry explained.

" Harry please, just listen. What if he's using you. What if he's only using Sirius to get to you?" Hermione asked.
" So what? I just let him die? He's the only family I have left." Harry told her.
They looked at Kai.
" We can't risk it. We have to go after him." Kai said.
" What do we do?" Ron asked.
" We can use the floo network to get to the Ministry." Harry said as they continued rushing up the stairs.

" But Umbridge has the the chimneys under surveillance." Hermione said.
" Not all of them." Kai said.
They rushed up to their dorms and changed clothes except Kai. She just took off her tie and robes and put on a leather jacket she had thankfully left in Harry's dorm. She quickly transferred all her weapons that were in her robes to her leather jacket and she was ready to go.

¥¥¥

Kai, Ron, Harry and Hermione all snuck into Umbridges office and towards her fireplace.
" Alert the order if you can." Harry told them.
" Are you mental?" Ron asked.
" You're not going alone." Hermione added.
" It's too dangerous." Harry told them.
" When are you going to get it through your head that we're in this together." Kai said.

" That you are." Umbridges voice came from behind them.
They shot up and looked at her. Slytherins walked in holding their friends with wands pointing at their necks.
" Potter here." Umbridge pointed to a chair.
Harry walked over and sat down just as Goyle grabbed Kai and placed her hands behind her back.

" You we're going to see Dumbledore weren't you?" Umbridge asked.
" No." Harry said.
" Lair." Umbridge slapped him.
Kai couldn't help herself and thrashed in Goyle's grasp.
" You sent for me headmistress?" Snape asked walking into the room.
" Snape. The time has come for answers, wether he wants to give them to me or not. Did you bring the Veritaserum?" Umbridges asked.

" Unfortunately you've used it all up on interrogating students. Unless you want to poison him, which if you did I would have the greatest sympathy, I cannot help you." Snape told her.
" He's got Padfoot. He's got Padfoot in the place where it's hidden." Harry told Snape.
" Padfoot? What's Padfoot? Where what is hidden? Snape do you know what he's talking about?" Umbridge asked
" No idea." Snape told her before walking out.

" Very well Potter. You leave me with no choice, since this is a Ministry security issue, you leave me with no choice. The Cruciatus Cruse should loosen your tongue." Umbridge said.
" That's illegal!" Hermione shouted.
" Hurt him and I will personally cut off each one of your fingers." Kai threatened.
" What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." Umbridge said placing the photo of the Minister faced down on her desk.

" Tell her!" Hermione said.
" Tell me? Tell me what?" Umbridge asked.
" Well if you won't tell her, I will." Hermione said.
" Tell me what?" Umbridge asked again.
" Where Dumbledore's secret weapon is hidden." Hermione told her.
" I knew it. Granger, Potter, you shall lead me to Dumbledore's secret weapon. And you all stay here." Umbridge pointed her wand at them.

Her, Harry and Hermione left the office and Kai waited a moment.
" Alright, shall I go first?" Kai asked.
They all gave her a confused look.
" I'll take that as a yes." Kai said.
She threw her leg back and hit Goyle right in the "magic wand". He yelped and lost his grip on her allowing her to throw her elbow back and hit in the head. He fell to the ground unconscious. Before anyone could react Kai took at one her guns and pointed it the remaining Slytherins.