100

A/N: 100th chapter, Lettttssssss Goooooooooo!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 I love you all so much thank for reading this story and voting and commenting and just all of it. Y'all are truly amazing. Okay enjoy the chapter 🩷🩷🩷

   Red Room agents invaded the house and easily shot them all with darts that made them pass out.  When Kai awoke she was strapped to a hospital bed in a all white room.
                    "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me right now." Kai groaned.
                    "I'm afraid I'm deadly serious youngling." Dreykov's voice filled her ears and his face hovered over her eyes.
                    "You can't be Sirius, that's my uncle." Kai couldn't help herself.
                    "After all these years, I've finally got back my prize possession." Dreykov smiled crookedly.
                    "Yippee." Kai deadpanned.

   Dreykov chuckled.
                    "I've heard you've been busy since you left me. Killing Barty Crouch. Very, very impressive. After that I knew my girl was still in there somewhere." Dreykov told her.
                    "I'm not your girl." Kai thrashed in her bondage.
                   "Not yet, but you will be. Once I finish removing all the emotion signals in your brain, you'll be perfect. If I can remove you're fear I can remove the others. After that we will continue our experiments with your magic blood and your own magic talents. Soon my dear all my widows will have a trace of magic in them. Then we'll be unstoppable." Dreykov explained to her.

                   "Please, please don't, I can't do all the experiments again please!" Kai begged again thrashing to escape.
                   "We'll have to remove your pain nerve first. We can burn it out with the chip still in your brain. I'll have them do that why I talk to your Babushka (grandmother)." Dreykov told her before leaving them room.
                    "Come back! Come back you coward and fight me!" Kai shouted.

   It was no use he was gone, and they had stripped her of all her weapons. Two doctors entered the room one placing a leather belt in her mouth and strapping it securely. The other held a device that activated the chip in her brain now that she was in range. He hit the button and Kai felt her brain start burning. This pain was unlike any she ever felt before. Screaming muffled by the belt she couldn't even think let only her sobs.

     Finally the excruciating pain stopped and Kai's and feet collapsed back on the bed. She panted and sweat dripped from every pore of her body. The belt was removed and the doctors left. Still breathing heavy, her tears stopped as she stared up at the light shining brightly above her. They were going to turn her into a monster. A non-feeling, non-thinking monster.

      Another bed was rolled in and Kai looked to the side to see Yelena being rolled in.
                   "Yelena." Kai breathed.
                   "Kai..." Yelena turned her head to her.
They forced Yelena's head back forward and drew around her hair line with a marker, marking where they would cut her open.
                   "This is not a cool way to die." Yelena sighed.
The doctors left the room to get their tools.

                  "You're not going to die, but-you-you have to promise me that if there is still the tiniest bit of you in there after they brainwash you, promise you'll kill me. Anyway you can-please." Kai closed her eyes
                   "I-I promise." Yelena nodded.
                  "Thank you-sister." Kai said.
                  "Sister." Yelena repeated.

                  "Yelena, Kai, it's your mama and babushka. Yelena you have a two inch blade concealed in your belt line and one in your boot. Outside right hip. Cut yourself and Kai free and give Kai the other blade." Melina told the girls.
Yelena quickly cut her bondages and took out the three doctors before cutting Kai free as well. Bending down she took the other blade out of her boot and handed it to Kai.
                      "Couldn't have told us sooner." Yelena asked.
                     "Don't throw a fit I had to wait till you two were together." Melina told her.