39

They landed back at the front of the maze. The band started playing and the crowd cheered. Kai placed her finger on Cedric's pulse.
" Help! We need help! He doesn't have much time left!" Kai shouted.
The noise stopped and Poppy started running towards them.
" He hit his head. I think he has a concussion." Kai told her.
" I'll take it from here poppet." She told her as she used magic to left Cedric up and rushed off with him.

" He's back! Voldemort is back! He tried killing us!" Harry shouted crying.
Everyone started talking and no one was allowed to leave their seats.
" Come on you two. This is not where you want to be." Moody said grabbing them and pulling them away.
He lead them all the way his office. He shut the door and lead them to the very back.

Harry and Kai sat down on stools.
" Are you alright Potter? Does it hurt that?" Moody asked referring to his cut.
" Not so much anymore." Harry said.
" Let me take a look. Now tell me how was he like?" Moody asked.
" Who?" Harry asked.
" The dark lord. How was it to stand in his presence?" Moody asked stomping away.

" Pretty anticlimactic if I'm being honest. You know that fucker got destroyed by love? It's like he's a Disney villain or some shit. I personally was very disappointed." Kai told him.
" How dare yo-" Moody started visibly shaking.
He rushed to the other room and started looking for something.
" We're there others? In the grave yard?" Moody asked.

" I don't think I mentioned a graveyard Professor." Harry said.
Moody walked back into the room.
" Marvelous creature dragons. You think that miserable oaf would have led to the forest if I hadn't suggested it. You think Cedric Diggory told you to place the egg underwater if I hadn't told him to do it myself! You think Neville Longbottom the witless wonder could have supplied you with Gillyweed if I haven't given him the book that lead him straight to it? Huh?!" He shouted.

" It was from the beginning. You put our names in." Harry said.
" You two won because I made it so! The blood that ruins through these veins run through the dark lord. " Moody said.
Harry and Kai started backing up.
" Imagine how he'll reward me when he discovers I've silenced the great Harry Potter. And you, I'm going to get a great fortune for delivering Dreykovs prize widow back to him." Moody said as he started melting.

" What did you just say? You son of bitch. Stupify!" Kai shouted.
He flew back into a chair and Kai rushed to him. She stabbed the sleeve of his arm into the table so he couldn't move.
" How do you know about Draykov? Tell me now!" Kai grabbed him by the collar.
The old man before her turned into a man in his early thirties.
" That's Barty Crouch Jr." Harry told her.

" Answer my question Barty." Kai said.
" Oh you have you're mothers fire, but you're fathers looks. We were friends ya know. The three of us. Regulus was my best friend in the entire world. Noah however was the black sheep of Slytherin just like you. Came from a family of Gryffindor blood traitors. So she wasn't happy when me and Reg joined the deatheaters at sixteen. Convinced Regulus to get out, and he tried especially after they found out they were going to have you. And I just couldn't let Regulus with all his knowledge turn his back on us. But I couldn't find him, so I went after your mother. And just my luck the entire McKinnion family was all under the same roof. You were only about a year old, poor thing. I could have kill you, or I could have gotten paid handsomely by my other employer. Draykov wanted girls, I gave him one." Barty told her.

" You're the one who put me in that place. You killed my mother. You sent me to that hell hole. And you were the one who sent my all the letters this year." Kai said.
" Yes. Once I found out you were here, I had the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone." He told her.
" Unfortunately it will be in vain." Kai said pulling out another dagger from her back pocket and placing it on his throat.

" Woah Kai. Hold on." Harry rushed to her and pulled her hand away.
" You don't understand Harry this man destroyed my entire life. He's the reason for all the torture I experienced." Kai told him.
" I know, I know. But we have to let the Professors deal with this." Harry told her.
As if on cue the door blew open and Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagal rushed in.
McGonagal pulled Kai and Harry back as Dumbledore poured a truth telling potion in his mouth.

" Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore asked.
" Albus Dumbledore." He choked.
" Is Alastor Moody in this room?" He asked.
Barty looked over at the chest. Snape pointed his wand at the chest and opened it. Once it opened inside was the real Alastor Moody at the bottom.
" You alright Alastor?" Dumbledore asked.
" I'm sorry Albus." He said.
" It's quite alright Alastor. We'll get you out a moment." Dumbledore told him.

" Polyjuice potion." Snape sniffed the flask.
" Well now we know who's been stealing from you're personal storage Severus." Dumbledore said.
Snape looked back at Harry and Kai. He expected her to do something childish like stick her tongue out at him. However she was staring at Barty with rage in her eyes. They all focused their attention back on Barty.

He tried jumped at Harry and Kai but the dagger and Snape held him back.
" I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Barty said showing his dark mark.
" Harry you're arm." Dumbledore grabbed him and saw a cut.
" You know what this means he's back." Barty said.
" I'm sorry sir I couldn't help it." Harry said.

" Minerva send a letter to Azkaban. It seems their missing a prisoner." Dumbledore told her.
" I'll be welcomed back as hero!" Barty shouted.
" I've never had much time for hero's." Dumbledore said.
" You better watch out Black! Ghost of you're past will soon come to haunt you!" Barty shouted.
" Good. When they do they can kiss my ass." Kai told him as Dumbledore pulled her and Harry out of the room.