57

Kai, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville and the twins stood in a huge room with a dummy in the middle.
" You found it Neville. You found the room of requirement." Hermione said.
" The what?" Ron asked.
" Also known as the come and go room. The room of requirement only appears when a person has real use of it and is always equipped for the seekers needs." Hermione explained.
" So let's say you really needed to use the toilet." Ron suggested.

" Charming Ronald but yes that is the general idea." Hermione said.
" It's perfect. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." Harry said.
" So when does practice start coach?" Kai asked looking at Harry.
" Friday night. Make sure all of the members know." Harry told them.
Kai looked back the twins and Ginny.
" On it." The twins said while Ginny nodded.

¥¥¥

Night after night Dumbledore's Army met up and practiced defensive spells. And it was really helping, even Kai and Neville were getting pretty good with their magic. I mean not that anyone would tell Kai she sucked at magic, but Harry did make sure to praise her every time she did a spell correctly.

Hermione and Ron stood at opposite ends of the room with their wands up to duel.
" Beat his ass Mione." Kai shouted to her.
" Thanks Kai." Ron said sarcastically.
" Shut up Ron." Kai said back.
" Yeah shut it Ron." Ginny added.
" Ginny." Ron said.
" Okay ready, one, two, three." Harry counted.
Before Ron could even open his mouth Hermione had already blasted him back. He let out a little yelp and landed on his ass.

" Pay up Weasley." Kai said walking over to the twins.
" Yeah pay up." George said also sticking out his hand.
" Fine, here." Fred said each giving them a few sickles.
" Thank you." Kai said putting them in her robes pocket.
" Maybe you and me should go next." Fred suggested.
" We'll go on my day to teach you can be my dummy-I mean assistant." Kai told him before walking over to Hermione who was surrounded by the others girls.

" Damn I didn't know you were such a badass." Kai smirked.
" Well I did have a good teacher these last two years." Hermione smiled.
" Damn straight." Kai said wrapping her arm around her shoulders.
" Okay now let's try and perfect leviosa. This way we'll be able to lift things much heavier then a feather." Harry instructed.
Everyone gathered in small groups and elected someone to be lifted up.

Cedric and Kai were in the same group watching Micheal Connors and Ginny lift a little second year into the air and obviously flirting.
" I have to say I don't know what it is but I kinda like Ginny and Micheal as a couple better then him and Cho. Is that too bitter?" Cedric asked.
" No, it's sweet. Sweet, sweet karma." Kai told him.
" Well it seems Cho has moved on pretty quickly." Cedric said looking over at another group.

Kai followed his gaze and saw Harry helping Cho and her staring longingly at him from over his shoulder.
" Is she seriously flirting with Harry? How embarrassing for her." Kai laughed.
Ron, who was standing next to them and witnessing the whole thing looked over at Kai with wide eyes. Kai made her fingers look like a gun and put them to her head and fake shot herself. Ron put his head to the side and stuck his tongue out in response, then snapped his fingers sassily. Kai laughed, yeah sometimes they didn't see exactly eye to eye but when they did, they were probably the most toxic friends out there.

" Okay everyone, great lesson. That will be it for today. Remember we have practice again Thursday night." Harry told everyone.
Everyone clapped and started grabbing their stuff and leaving.
" Oh my dearest." Fred said walking towards Kai.
" Looks like your not the only one in the relationship that has competition." Cedric whispered to her.
" You're delusional, you should make sure your head injury is fully heeled." Kai said back.
Fred finally got to them.
" Bye Kai see ya later. Fred." Cedric smiled.
" Cedric." Fred nodded.
" Bye." Kai said.

Cedric looked between the two smirked before walking out.
" What's up?" Kai asked.
" I need you to do me a favor." Fred told her.
" Okay...and what's that?" Kai asked.
" I need to sneak into the potions classroom and steal these ingredients." Fred handed her a piece of parchment.
" What for? And why me?" Kai asked.
" Me and George need it for a new prank candy we are going to make. And also you're the sneakiest person I know. You've never even be caught by Flich." Fred explained.

" I am very sneaky. Okay fine, I'll give them to tomorrow at breakfast yeah?" Kai nodded.
" Sounds good to me, thanks love." Fred winked.
" You're welcome, Ginger." Kai smirked before walking towards Harry.

" Hey." Harry smiled as she approached him.
" Great class today babe." Kai said taking his extended hand in hers.
" Why thank you darling. What's that?" Harry asked looking the parchment.
" Apparently what I have to steal from the potions classroom for Fred and George's new prank candy." Kai told him as they started walking out of the room.
" Well be sure not to get caught." Harry said.
" Babe, who did you think you're talking to?" Kai said cockily.

" Fair point. Oh hey I wanted to tell you that you did such an amazing job today. You're getting better and better everyday." Harry kissed her hand he was holding.
" I can't wait till after break when the real training will begin." Kai told him.
" Please don't kill anyone with your training." Harry said.
" I would never. But ya know the weak don't survive in this world." Kai teased.
Harry chuckled and shook his head.
" Looks like this is where we part my love." Harry said as they stopped in a corridor.

" Only for a bit. I'll be up there in about an hour." Kai told him.
" Do you want me to wait up for you?" Harry asked.
" No, no, if you fall asleep that's good. No need to wait up." Kai assured him.
" Okay." Harry nodded.
" You're still going to wait up aren't you?" Kai asked.
" Yes, I am. Love you, see you later." Harry said walking away from her.
" Love you more!" Kai called after him.
" Impossible." Harry called over his shoulder as he continued walking.