103

The group walked through the busy streets of London following Hermione.
"Where are we?" Ron asked.
"Shaftesbury Avenue. I used to come to the theater here with mum and dad. I don't know why I thought of it, I just did. This way." Hermione explained.
She lead them into a dark empty alley.
                        "We need to change." Hermione stuck her arm all the way down into her small bag and started pulling out clothes.
                        "How the ruddy?" Ron asked.
                        "Undetectable extension charm." Hermione handed everyone their clothes.
                        "You're amazing you are." Ron smiled.

  Harry and Kai shared a smirk at his comment.
                        "Always the tone of surprise. Ah that'll be the books." Hermione said at the sound of clatter in the bag.
Kai chuckled before walking further down the alley and started changing. After she was done she reached into her own extension bag and pulled out just a few of her weapons and placed them in hidden spots around her clothes. When she rejoined the group they were all dressed as well.
                          "I know a coffee shop down the street we can go there and discuss what to do next." Hermione told them.
                          "A plan of action, I like it. Lead the way Miss Granger." Kai nodded.

    They left the alley and walked about a block more down before entering a coffee shop. Only one person was working there but besides that it was completely empty. The group of four sat at the first table they saw.
                         "What about all the people at the wedding? Do you think we should go back?" Harry asked.
                        "They're after you mate. We'd put everyone in danger by going back." Ron told him.
                         "I'll have to agree with the ginger on this one." Kai sighed leaning back in her chair.

  The barista walked towards them.
                         "Coffee?" She asked.
                         "Cappuccino please." Hermione said.
                         "You?" She looked at Ron.
                         "Uh what she said." Ron said.
                         "Same." Harry nodded.
The barista looked at Kai.
                         "Well the American in me wants an iced latte, but the energy in me needs an espresso. So an espresso." She told her.

    The barista nodded and walked off still jamming out her music in her headphones.
                          "I miss ice coffee." Kai sighed.
                          "So where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?" Ron asked.
                          "Too dangerous. If Voldemort has really taken over than none of the old places are safe. And all of the people from the wedding are surely going underground." Hermione said.
                         "God my rucksack with all my things. I've left it at the burrow." Harry sighed upset with himself.

   Hermione just shook her head at him as two men wearing grey jumpsuits walked in and straight to the front. Kai stared at them, unintentionally blocking out her friends conversation. She just stared at them, something was off. Then she saw one of them pull out a wand.
                          "Fucking Nazi Wizards. Down!" Kai shouted and tackled Harry out of his seat.
One of the wizards shot a spell at them and Hermione screamed and jumped out of the way as did Ron. Kai quickly kicked the table to its side acting as a barrier between them. They shot spells at one another and the deatheaters hid behind the counter. Kai shot a spell at them and one shot a spell at her, skimming the side of her arm. Kai didn't feel anything and kept firing spells. Luckily they and as in they Hermione, were able to petrify them.

    The barista walked out seeing them mess.
                            "Leave!" Kai shouted.
She immediately walked they way she came and left.
                            "Lock the door, get the lights." Harry instructed.
Kai walked to the door and locked it as Ron shut the blinds and turned off the lights. They walked towards the deatheaters.
                            "This one's name is Rowle, he was on the Astronomy tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore." Harry said.
                           "This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters. So what are we going to do with you eh? Kill us if it was turned around, wouldn't ya?" Ron asked hypothetically.