90

Kai sat by herself at a table drinking a cup of coffee. A black hood covering her face from people around her.
"All right tell me what you see." Steve said over Comms.
"Standard beat cops. Small station, quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda said.
Kai took a sip of her coffee and cringed.
"But not good coffee though, Jesus Christ."
"Kai." Steve said simply.
"Right, right. There's an ATM on the south corner which means-" Kai started.
"Cameras." Wanda said.
She was still learning about the whole spy/avengers thing.
"Both cross streets are one-way." Steve said.
"So compromised escape routes." Wanda finished.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked.
"Yeah the red one? It's cute." Wanda said.
"It's also bullet proof which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Nat said.
"Don't you just love our totally stress free environment." Kai said taking another sip of coffee.
When she did she cringed again and spit it back out into the cup
"How'd did I forget it was that bad in two minutes." Kai shook her head.
"You guys know I can live things with my mind right?" Wanda asked ignoring her best friend.
"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Nat said.
"Yeah, you better get a good chiropractor." Kai joked.
"Anyone ever tell you two that y'all are a bit paranoid?" Sam asked.
"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Nat teased.

"Eyes on the target folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months I don't wanna lose him." Steve told them.
"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam scoffed.
   "Sam, you see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve instructed.
    "That trucks loaded for max weight. And the drivers armed." Sam told them.
    "It's a battering ram." Nat said.
    "Can we go now?" Kai asked.
    "Yes, go now. He's not hitting the police." Steve told them.

    "Finally." Kai immediately stood and rushed off towards the truck.
   She followed them all the way towards the Infectious Disease Center.
    "Body armor, AR-15s. I make seven hostiles." Steve told them.
    "I make five." Sam told them.
  Wanda and Kai joined them and Wanda used her magic to lift one up and send them towards Sam.
     "Four." Sam said.
     "Show-off." Kai scoffed.
     "Rumlows on the third floor." Sam told Steve.
     "Wanda, just like we practiced." Steve pointed at her.
     "What about the gas?" Wanda asked.
     "Get it out." Steve told her before she launched him onto the third floor window.

    "Oh incoming." Kai said as more agents approached.
    "Time to do what you do best widow." Sam looked at Kai.
    "You mean kill men? Yeah, I do that pretty good." she smirked as she pulled out her gun.
     Her and Sam started shooting the agents.
   "Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve told them.
   "I'm on it." Nat said and she wizzed by on a motorcycle.
   "Where the hell did she find that." Kai questioned to herself as she shot the last agent.

Kai placed her gun in her holster.
      "Going after her huh?" Sam asked.
      "Widows got to stick together." Kai shrugged before running after Nat.
   When she found her Nat was on the hood of a truck and an agent was about to shoot her. Kai ran towards him and kicked both her feet out towards him. He fell back as Kai fell to her knees and she quickly grabbed out her gun and shot him.
     "Ya know I had him." Nat told her.
     "I'm sure you did." Kai stood up and looked at her.
    Suddenly Rumlow appeared behind her and grabbed Nat by the hair. Kai sprang into action jumping on the hood of the car. Nat started hitting and kicking him and Kai joined right along. But Rumlow was stronger than the last time they fought him. He ended throwing Nat into the tank and kicking Kai in as well. He dropped a grenade then shut the door.

Two agents sat inside as well.
    "That's fucked up that he would did this to y'all." Kai said.
   The agents started fighting them but Kai and Nat were not worried about them they were worried about the literal ticking time bomb. Kai kicked one agent back and Nat tackled her towards the back doors. They fell through just as the grenade exploded. Both taking deep breathes and coughing.
    "God, why are super villains always such dicks." Kai rolled over to her stomach.
    "Come on we gotta get the weapon from him." Nat patted her shoulder.
   Kai sighed and hosted herself up. Her and Nat got onto the motorcycle and flew off towards the truck.

  "I've got four splitting up." Sam said.
  "Me and Kai got the two on the left." Nat said crashing the motorcycle into parked cars.
Both her and Kai ran on top of the cars towards the agents. Kai pushed her way past locals.
   "I'm empty." Sam told them.
Kai made herself run faster towards them. Nat jumped on a table and towards one them. They started fighting and Kai saw the other sneak up behind Nat. She grabbed a woven basket and knocked the gun out of his hand and then kicked him in the face. His head jolted to the side and he growled before running to tackled her. Kai grabbed his shoulders and swung her legs to one side of his body then flipped. He landed on his front while Kai landed on her knee. She dug through his pockets and pulled out a vile of orange substance.

  "Payload is secure." Kai sighed as Nat knocked out the other agent.
   "Good job youngling." Nat nodded.
   "Thanks Nat." Kai smiled.
Suddenly in the distance the south side of the building exploded.
    "Oh shit." Kai said before her and Nat ran off towards it.