27

" Harry! Did you put you're name in the goblet of fire?!" Dumbledore asked Harry calmly whilst also rushing towards him and basically chocking him.
" No sir I didn't." Harry told him.
" What about you Kai?" Dumbledore looked at her.
" No. Why the hell would I do that to myself?" Kai asked.

" Well of course they are lying." Madam Maxine walked in along with Moody, Barty Crouch and Karkaroff.
" We're not lying." Kai told her.
" They aren't. How good two fourth years pull this off? They wouldn't even know where to start." Moody defended.
" You have seem to have given this a lot of thought Mad Eye." Karkaroff said.

" It was once my job to think like dark wizards. Maybe you remember Igor?" Moody told him.
" This is no help. Barty, it's up to you." Dumbledore said.
" The goblet makes a magical binding contract. As of this moment Mister Potter and Miss Romanoff are champions. They must compete." Barty told them.

" No. Nope. Not doing it sorry. No." Kai shook her head and started walking out.
" You can't say no Miss Romanoff." Moody told her.
" Yeah? Fucking watch me. You can watch this ass take its self out of this room and out of Hogwarts. I've got bigger things to worry about than some wack ass contest." Kai told them.
" Miss Romanoff-" Dumbledore started.
" No. I didn't put my name in that goblet. You wanna know how I can prove it? That's not my fucking handwriting." Kai told them.

" It is not for you to decide Miss Romanoff. The goblet-" Barty started to tell her.
" The goblet what? The goblet is going to do what to me if I don't compete? Is it going to spit cold flames at me? Green or blue?" Kai asked.
" It's magic." Igor told her.
" Magic? Magic! That's your answer for everything! But you know what I think I'll take my chances against a magic goblet thanks." Kai told them before walking out of the room.

Harry rushed out after her. Kai mumbled to herself as she walked through the now empty Great Hall.
" Kai! Kai wait up!" Harry called.
She stopped and turned to him. He caught up with her.
" Can you believe this shit Harry? No way we're competing." Kai ranted.
" We have to, love." Harry told her.
" What?" Kai asked.
" We have a magical contract-and before you say anything-I have to compete. I don't have a home to go back to, like you do. I have to stay here. And I have to compete. I need you, Kai. I can't do this without you." Harry explained to her.

" Harry-I-" Kai started.
" Please Kai. Please stay and compete with me. I wouldn't ask you if I didn't think it was important." Harry told her.
Kai sighed and thought it over for a moment.
" Fine." Kai mumbled.
" Really?" Harry asked surprised.
" Yes. But only because you asked me." Kai told him.
" Thank you darling." Harry hugged and kissed her.

" Yeah, yeah. You can tell me how much of an amazing girlfriend I am later." Kai rolled her eyes.
" You are an amazing girlfriend. The best in the entire world." Harry told her.
" I know." Kai sighed and grabbed his hand.

They walked back to the champions room. When they opened the door they saw all the advisors talking frantically. The sound of the door closing made them look at the two fourth years and silence themselves.

" Alright. I may have overreacted a little. I'll compete in your little competition. But just know I don't want to and still think all this magical contract goblet stuff is absolute bull shit." Kai told them.
They all nodded.
" Well then Miss Romanoff, as of now, you are a Tri-Wizard Tournament champion." Dumbledore told her.
" Great I'll add to my list of accomplishments. Right under saving the world." Kai crossed her arms over her chest.

¥¥¥

Kai walked into the Slytherin common room right after the champion thing was worked out. When she did walk in the entire Slytherin house was in the common room. They all looked at her when she walked in and went silent.

" Sorry didn't mean to interrupt the clan meeting or whatever this is." Kai said.
" So you out you're name in?" Adrian asked.
" No." Kai said.
" Come on Romanoff, you can tell us. You won't snitch on you." Marcus Flint told her.
" Thanks for the support Freddy Mercury. But I still didn't put my name in." Kai told them.
" But you're still going to win for Slytherin. A pure blood in Slytherin is going to win!" Theo cheered.

Everyone else cheered as well. Kai was well-shocked to say the very least.
" Come on Romanoff let's celebrate." Adrian said giving her a-a smile? That can't be right.
" Uhh yeah the thing is I'm pretty tired from all the champion stuff-so I'm just uh gonna go to bed." Kai told them.
" Oh yeah you need you're rest. Everyone shut the fuck up!" Flint yelled.
" Great thanks guys." Kai said and stated walking to her dorm.

Before she disappeared down the hall Draco stopped her.
" This was sitting on the coffee table when we walked in. It has you're name on the card-I picked it up before anyone could snoop." Draco handed her a small white box and a card.
" Thanks cuz." Kai nodded.
" How'd you get you're name in the goblet?" Draco asked.
" I didn't." Kai told him before walking off.

She made it to her dorm this time and shut the door behind her. Kai sat on her bed and opened the letter first. "Congratulations, little serpent." It read. She opened the box and inside was a snake skin and a dead spider. Kai gaged and placed the top back on the box immediately. What kind of sicko would sent her this? The same person that put her name in the goblet.

But Draykov dealing with magic? The man was all science. A Russian man believing in magic? Kai couldn't wrap her head around it. She was having trouble believing half of this shit, but Draykov knowing enough to put her and Harry's name in? Maybe it wasn't Draykov after all. But who the hell could know all about Hogwarts and Red Room life?

Kai fell back on her bed and groaned. This was going to be a long year.