58

The next morning Kai sat in the twins and Lee's dorm watching George and Fred brew a potion from Kai's stolen ingredients.
" So what exactly is this candy going to do?" Kai asked.
" When you eat it, it should make pimples appear all over your face." George explained.
" So don't give one to Deven Clark, he won't know the difference." Lee joked.
" Zing." Kai laughed.

There was a knock at the door and everyone's eyes widen.
" Who is it?" Fred asked.
" It's Ginny." They heard from the other side of the door.
" Oh, come in!" Fred told her.
The door opened and Ginny walked in shutting it behind her. She was still wearing her pajamas, as was everyone else since it was Sunday morning.

" Good you're in here." Ginny said sitting next to Kai.
" Yeah, what's up?" Kai asked.
" Did anyone notice that Cho has been flirting with Harry every day, especially at D.A." Ginny asked.
" Of course I have. She's not exactly slick is she?" Lee said.
" Well, Micheal told me that after him and Cho broke up she told him that it was okay because she was about to upgrade to the chosen one. Because, she hates you for being friends with Cedric while they were dating and she hates me for taking Micheal from her." Ginny told her.

" That doesn't make any sense, why would getting with Harry affect you?" Kai asked.
" Well, that's what I need to talk to you about. Before anyone else tells you, I used to like Harry. Probably from the year before I started Hogwarts till about half way through third year." Ginny told her.
" ...okay.." Kai said confused on why Ginny was stressing so much.
" I don't like him anymore. Trust me, I got over him pretty quickly in fourth year." Ginny said suggest-fully.

Her brothers turned to looked at her with disgusted faces.
" Don't look at me like that. It's completely normal. Anyways I wanted to tell you before anyone else did, which I think Cho is going to soon." Ginny told her.
" Gin, it's completely fine." Kai told her.
" Really?" Ginny asked.
" Absolutely, I mean trust me I know how it easy it is to get a crush on Harry. And you've known him longer than I have, I can't be mad over something that had happened before I met y'all." Kai assured her.

" Ugh thank you." Ginny hugged her.
" Nothing could ruin our friendship Gin." Kai hugged back.
" Good to hear." Ginny sighed in relief.

                                       ¥¥¥

The week went by and Umbridge demanded that every student must come in for questioning about suspicious activity. Kai and Ron stood in line together, it was about to be Kai's turn.
" I'm kinda nervous." Ron admitted.
" Don't be, I'll scope out the situation and give you heads up before you go in." Kai told him.
The door opened and Cho walked out crying. Even with tears in her eyes she managed to glare at Kai.

Kai didn't even spare her a second glance and kept her face forward.
" If Harry ever left you for her, I would abandon him as my best friend." Ron whispered to her.
" As you should. But no worries, she's nothing but an empty threat." Kai told him.
" Kai Romanoff." Umbridge said.
" Wish me luck." Kai sighed before walking up the stairs to Umbridge's office.

" Please close the door." Umbridge told her as she entered.
Kai did as she was told and sat down.
" So Miss Romanoff, I shall be quite plain. Do you know anything about suspicious activity going on around Hogwarts?" Umbridge asked.
" Well yeah actually, Flich keeps threatening to hang kids by their toenails, I mean that has to be like some form of child abuse." Kai told her.
" I assure you no child shall be hung by their toenails." Umbridge told her.
" Oh okay good, I just didn't know since like cutting their hands was allowed." Kai said.

Umbridge grounded her teeth for a moment.
" Would you like some tea dear?" Umbridge asked.
" I'm okay. More of a coffee person if I'm being honest." Kai told her.
" Miss Romanoff, I know you know something." Umbridge dropped her nice act.
" I know something about what? I can't answer your question properly if I have no clue what your referring too." Kai challenged her.
" You know actually what I'm referring to." Umbridge said.

" If I may Professor, it seems like all of this is just a conspiracy. You don't even know what you want students to confess too. But here just to make you feel better, I'll confess. I pranked Flich and broke into Snape's classroom. I'll expect a detention slip any day now. Thank you for you're time." Kai said standing up.
She turned and opened the door.
" I will find out what's going on." Umbridge told her.
" First you have to find out if anything at all is going on." Kai told her before walking out of her office.

Ron's eyes widened as he saw Kai walk out.
" She's got nothing on us. Just deny everything, and don't drink the tea." Kai told him before walking away.

                                       ¥¥¥

" This is the best present I've ever gotten." Kai said holding a necklace with a yellow crystal on it.
" Well, I know the nargels have been giving you a hard time, so I thought I'd make you a necklace to keep them away." Luna told her sweetly.
" Yeah this is perfect. Especially with everything going on with D.A. Don't need nargels fucking our already shaky luck." Kai said putting on the necklace.

" It looks lovely on you." Luna told her.
" Yeah? Well it's part of my everyday wardrobe now so, that's good." Kai said.
" Thank you." Luna said suddenly.
" Thank you? For what? You're the one who just practically saved my life from those little bastards." Kai told her.
" You've always been kind to me. Even when everyone has told you that I'm just Looney Lovegood." Luna explained.
" Dude, you're like the most intuitive kid I know. If you told me it was about to start raining frogs, I'd take cover." Kai said.

Luna chuckled.
" You wanna go see what they are serving in the great hall? I'm famished." Kai asked.
" Yes that sounds delightful." Luna nodded.
" Great let's go then." Kai jerked her head towards the Great Hall and started walking away.
Luna smiled and happily skipped after her.

Authors Note: Oop not me posting two chapters today. But y'all deserved to be spoiled, I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this <33