22

" Oh my god. I need this." Kai picked up a huge green foam finger with a leprechaun on it.
" I should get this one." Harry picked up a red one.
" Get the fuck out of here with your Bulgarian foam finger." Kai told him.
" Bulgaria is going to win. They have Krum." Harry argued.
" Okay one, you're wrong Ireland is going to win and two I have no idea who Crumbs is so pick a better argument." Kai said as she paid the vendor for three Irish foam fingers.

" He name is Krum not crumbs." Harry corrected.
" That's what I said Crumbs." Kai said.
" No, love, it's Krum." Harry stressed the last word.
" Oh okay. Crumb drop the s." Kai corrected.
" You know what, it's whatever you want it be darling." Harry told her.

" Kai! Look we got face paint!" Fred called from a few vendors down.
" I've got foam fingers!" Kai called back.
" Yes!" Fred fist pumped his fist in the air before turning back to the vendor.
Harry chuckled and stared at her lovingly.
" What?" Kai looked at him.

" Nothing, it's just-ever since I came to Hogwarts, the Weasley's have been like my family. It's nice seeing you so close to them. Cause no one ever wants their girlfriend and family to not get along-and I don't know it's stupid." Harry shrugged it off.
" No, it's not stupid. I completely understand." Kai told him.
Harry smiled kissed her on the cheek.

" We will be breaking up if you buy that foam finger though." Kai joked walking away with her foam fingers.

                                        ¥¥¥

Kai laughed as her and the twins painted their faces in the tent before the game. Kai had a smiley face on each of her cheeks. One was drawn on by Fred with green paint and the other was drawn on by George with white paint. Kai being the artist she was did both Fred and George's face paint.

" Harry! Look! You're girlfriend is an artist!" Fred showed him his face.
" Wow, you did that Kai? It's really good." Harry told her.
" I know I could be the next Van Gogh if I wasn't already committed to the life of kicking ass." Kai said.
" Everyone ready?" Arthur asked walking into the tent.
" You bet dad." George nodded.

They all walked out of the tent and met up with Bill, Charlie and Percy who had apparated here after they left this morning. They started walking up the stands to their seats. Kai and Ron walked side by side.
" So what ya going on here? Did all the Weasley just decide that they were going for the Joe Jones look or what?" Kai teased.
" I like my hair long." Ron defended.

" You realize having long hair means you're going to have to wash it more often. You don't want to end up looking like Snape." Kai told him.
Ron laughed.
" I'll keep that in mind. I'm dreading seeing him again." Ron said.
" I'm excited. I have like twenty new topics that I want to argue with him about." Kai smiled.
" You're a weird one Kai." Ron said.
Kai laughed as they continued walking up the stands.

" Bloody hell dad, how high up are we?" Ron asked.
" Well think of it like this. If it starts to rain, you'll be the first to know." Lucius Malfoy told him.
" Oh Jesus Christ, why'd did you sneak up on us like that. Make your presence known dear lord." Kai jumped and looked down at Lucius and Draco Malfoy.

Lucius looked at his son.
" This is Kai Romanoff. The mud blood in Slytherin. The American transfer." Draco told him.
" Not you being wrong twice in one sentence. I'm Russian. And not that it matters, but turns out I'm a pure blood bitch." Kai told him.
" I-you-what?" Draco asked.
Lucius stared at her for a moment.
" Regulus." Lucius whispered.

" Now if you'll excuse us." Kai said.
Lucius grabbed Harry's sleeve with his cane.
" Do try and enjoy yourself. Why you still can." Lucius told him.
" What a vague threat to make to a fourteen year old." Kai said as she unlatched Harry from him Lucius grasp.
She interlocked their fingers and lead him the rest of the way to their seats.