59

The Christmas holiday arrived quickly. And soon it was end of the last D.A. lesson before break. Harry, Ron, Kai, and Hermione stood at the front of the room.
" Okay everyone this is the last lesson before we leave for holiday. And remember when we get back, it's going to get a lot harder and we'll be adding Kai's courses to the lessons." Harry told them.
Everyone clapped and started gathering their stuff.

" Well done mate." Ron told Harry.
" Thanks." Harry smiled.
" You've done good Professor." Kai told him.
" Professor hm? That's kinda hot." Harry smirked.
" I know. You wanna spend a little alone time tonight? I feel it's been awhile since it's just been us." Kai asked.
" I'd love that more than anything." Harry nodded.

" Harry, can we talk to you about some of our new ideas to prank Flich?" George asked as him and Fred walked up to them.
" Uhh-" Harry started.
" He'd be delighted. See you later." Kai pressed a kiss to his cheek.
" Bye." Harry smiled.
She walked away leaving with Hermione, Ron and Ginny.

The room started to clear out and Harry and the twins finished their conversation.
" Okay sounds great see you later." Harry nodded.
They smiled before walking out. Harry noticed Cho still in the room waiting patiently.
" Um you alright Cho?" Harry asked walking towards her.
" Yeah it's just hard being in the same room with Cedric and Micheal all the time. After the breakups of course." She told him pouting a bit.

" Oh uh yeah I guess." Harry scratch the back of his neck.
" It's also so hard being in the same room and you and Kai." Cho told him.
" Excuse me?" Harry asked taken way off guard.
" Harry, I like you so much. I have since last year, but I truly thought I was in love with Cedric. It confused me so much, cause I was always thinking of you whenever I was with him. And now I'm single and I have to watch Kai be all over you, and I think maybe there's no hope but then I see the way you look at me compared to her, and I can't help but think I have a shot." Cho confessed.

" I-um I'm so sorry that I've given you the wrong um impression Cho-really-" Harry started to explain.
" It's okay Harry. I know you think you love her. And it's okay to be in a relationship with someone and imagine what it would be like to hold hands, hug, kiss, another person." Cho told him moving a tad closer.
" I'm almost certain that's basically cheating." Harry said.
" But why deny what the heart wants." Cho said grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him in.

Harry moved his face to the side just as Cho got close enough to him. Her lips barely brushed his cheek before he was able to push away without hurting her.
" I-um sorry that I gave the wrong impression, but I'm being truthful when I say that I'm not interested in you and that I am in love with Kai. Not you, Kai." Harry told her getting far away from her.
" So your just going to deny that you like me back in second and third you?" Cho asked.
" No I won't deny it. But I fell for Kai in third year. You were with Cedric, and I was a little disappointed but I ended finding the love of my life." Harry said.

" If she's the love of your life you won't tell her what happened. You don't want to hurt her." Cho said starting to get nervous.
" It will hurt her more if I don't tell her. I'm going to tell her." Harry told her.
" Wait-wait Harry please don't-she'll hurt me if you tell her." Cho pleaded.
" Maybe you should have thought of that before you tried kissing her boyfriend." Harry said walking out of the room.

¥¥¥

Harry walked into the common room still trying to process what had just happened. When he walked in Kai was sitting on the couch waiting for him.
" Hey." Kai smiled.
" Hi love." Harry smiled sitting next to her.
" How was the twins proposal?" Kai asked.
" It was quite entertaining. I don't know how they come up with all these ideas-" Harry started but Kai cut him off by kissing him.

" I've been wanting to do that all day." Kai told him.
" Really? Cause I've actually been waiting for you to do that all day so-" Harry smirked and she pulled him back in.
They kissed for a minute getting more and more heated. Kai ended up on his lap with her legs on either side of him.
" Mm." Harry hummed pulling back.
Kai continued kissing his face and moved down to his neck.
" I gotta tell you something." Harry said placing his hands on her hips.

" Hm?" Kai hummed still kissing his neck.
" Cho confessed that she likes me and tried kissing me." Harry told her.
Kai immediately stopped her movements and looked up at him.
" You-you didn't kiss her right?" Kai asked.
" No I pushed her away before she could." Harry told her.
Kai sighed in relief.
" It was like the entire time she was trying to get me to like her back. I dunno, like she was telling me how I felt about her and how I felt you." Harry explained.

That's when Kai felt truly angry.
" I'm going to kick her ass." Kai said standing up.
" Woah-woah, no need to go to such extremes." Harry kept his grip on her hips.
" She tried kissing you!" Kai said.
" And she failed, and I actually think I made her feel pretty bad. It's okay darling." Harry told her.
Kai huffed and looked down at him. She resumed her position oh his lap and kissed him hard.

" You are mine. And I'm not letting anyone even try and tempt you away from me." Kai told him.
" I am yours. And you are mine. No one could ever make me feel the way you do." Harry assured her.
" Not after this they won't." Kai said kissing him and pushing him down into the couch.
Harry smirked and let himself be pushed down.

¥¥¥

Harry and Kai were asleep in his dorm later that night when Kai woke up to Harry thrashing. She saw him completely drenched in sweat, and he seemed to be having a nightmare.
" Harry! Harry wake up, love. Harry!" Kai said shaking him.
His eyes flashed open, and he looked terrified.
" Honey what wrong?" Kai asked.
" It's Mr. Weasley, he's in trouble. Please Kai! He's hurt!" Harry said.

" Shit. Ron! Ron get up." Kai said getting up.
Ron woke up confused but still ready to help.
" Harry says something is wrong with your dad." Kai said putting on her shoes.
" My dad?" Ron asked.
" Yes I'm going to get McGonagal, you start getting Harry to Dumbledore's office." Kai instructed before rushing out of the dorm and down the stairs. She ran out of the common room and down the corridor towards McGongal's sleeping quarters.

She pounded on the door. A second later McGonagal opened the door holding a candle.
" Professor, it's Harry, he had a vision. About Arthur Weasley, he's hurt." Kai tried explaining with the little information she had.
" Where's Potter now?" McGonagal asked.
" On his way to the headmasters office with Ron." Kai told her.
" Thank you dear." McGonagal said walking out.
" What can I do to help?" Kai called after her.
" Gather the rest of the Weasley's." McGonagal told her before disappearing down a corridor.

Kai ran back to the common room and back up the boys dorm. She knocked vigorously on the twins door.
" What? Oh Kai-what are you doing here?" Fred asked opening the door.
" You and George need to go to Dumbledore's office now. Something happened to your dad." Kai told him.
Fred's eyes widen and he rushed back into his room and told George. They both threw on robes and shoes and ran back out.

" Is he going to be okay?" Lee asked.
" I don't know. I have to tell Ginny though." Kai told him before running back down the stairs.
She ran up the girls stairs and to Ginny's dorm.
This time she just walked right in and woke up Ginny.
" What? What's going on?" Ginny asked.
" It's your dad, you have to go to Dumbledore's office." Kai told her.
Like her brothers she got up quickly threw on a robe and shoes and was out.

Kai turned and saw Hermione looking confused and worried. She just sighed and shook her head.