111

When Kai woke up she was in an unfamiliar bed and room. She looked down at her shoulder and saw it completely healed up. Even though she couldn't feel pain she still felt drained as hell from the curse. It felt almost as bad as the time Wanda messed with her head. Feeling stiff and achy, Kai forced herself up out of the bed and noticed her strange outfit. A grey Beauxbatons Academy shirt and a pair of blue powder shorts. Her clothes were no were to be seen other than her boots and leather jacket. Still her point shoe bracelet jingled from her wrist.

Leaving the room, Kai followed the sound of talking, downstairs. Pushing open a door she entered the kitchen, where everyone sat.
"Kai, you're awake." Harry stood and walked towards her.
He pulled her into a hug which she reciprocated. Over her shoulder she saw Ron, Hermione, Bill and Fleur.
"Are you feeling alright?" Harry asked pulling away slightly.
"Me? Oh yeah I'm good. I bit disoriented but I'm fine. Sorry for being all dramatic with the passing out. How long was I out?" Kai asked.
"About ten hours. Slept through the night." Fleur spoke up.

Kai nodded and folded her arms across her chest.
"Alright well, what's the next move?" Kai asked.
"We just talked to the goblin, we need to get into Bellatrix's vault as Gringotts." Ron explained.
"Okay, what's the plan to get in?" Kai asked moving to sit down at the table.
Harry beat her to it and pulled out a chair for her, then sat next to her.
"Polyjuice potion. One of Bellatrix's hairs fell on me and I have a pre-made polyjuice potion. The goblin will sneak us in." Hermione told her.

"Let me just change." Kai said about to get up.

    But Harry placed his hand on her shoulder.
                                    "Wait, I-i think we should wait another day." Harry told her.
Ron rolled his eyes and scoffed obviously not a fan of the idea.
                                   "Why?" Kai furrowed her eyebrows.
                                   "You need another day to rest." Bill commented.
                                   "We don't have time." Kai looked at him.
                                   "It was my idea. Nobody knows the full extent of the torture curse. You need another day to rest." Fleur said.
                                   "I've done a lot harder after a lot worse. We're doing it today. Give me the potion I'll be Bellatrix, I'm the closest to being here anyways so I'll just do it." Kai put her foot down.

                                   "No, no. If we do it today then Hermione will be Bellatrix. You need as less stress as possible." Harry shook his head.
                                   "Are you okay with that? After everything?" Kai looked at Hermione.
                                   "You saved me at Malfoy Manor. Now it's time for me to do something for you. I can do it, I promise." Hermione assured her.
                                  "Okay. Let's do it then." Kai nodded.
"Meet outside in ten." Ron told everyone.

Kai stood and walked back upstairs to the room she was sleeping in. A few moments later Fleur walked in holding her now clean clothes. Kai gave her kind smile and accepted the clothes.
"You've been the most gracious host. Sorry we crashed here." Kai said.
"That's what friends are for." Fleur smiled.
Kai chuckled as Fleur turned and left shutting the door behind her. Kai changed into her clothes and then went into the bathroom attached to the bedroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair had grown super long. She remembered being little and having long hair. Nat would brush it out every single night and run her fingers through the ends when she was anxious.