48

Authors Note: Basically just the whole vibe for this chapter.

Kai and Remus drove to Grimmuald place. They got out of the car and Remus looked each direction before leaning down and tapping his wand on the ground. Suddenly the building began to move apart to reveal a whole new house-well mansion. Kai's eyes widen.

" Come on, Harry is inside. We'll explain everything tonight at dinner." Remus told her as they started walking towards the building. They went through one door and down a long eerie hallway to another door. Remus opened it to reveal the huge mansion.
" Well Kai, welcome to your legacy." Remus said.
" What do you mean?" Kai asked looking at him.
" This is the Black Mansion. This is where your dad grew up." Remus told her before walking deeper into the house.

Kai looked around at the run-down Victorian goth room and decorations. She felt uneasy feeling set in her chest. She could feel all the horrible things and feelings that had happened in this house. Kai shook the feeling and walked deeper into the house after Remus, still a little uneasiness sat at the bottom of her stomach.

She found the kitchen where all the adults were. Sitting at the table was Arthur, Molly, Sirius, Moody, a women with pink hair, a tall dark man dressed in blue and now Remus. Kai scanned them then the room.

" Oh welcome Kai. Thank you so much for coming on such short notice." Molly said coming towards her with open arms.
Kai smiled and accepted the hug.
" Good to see you again, Molly. Uh what's exactly going on? Remus said you'd explain to me when I got here." Kai said.
" Oh well uh-don't you worry about that right now. We'll discuss later tonight with the rest of the kids. Speaking of which their all upstairs." Molly told her pulling away.

Kai gave her a polite nod.
" Sirius." She said looking at Sirius.
" Kai." Sirius said back.
" Moody." Kai looked at him and gave him a respectful nod.
" Good to see you again Romanoff this time properly." Moody grunted.
" I'm Shacklebolt. I work for the ministry, and a friend of Dumbledore's." The man in blue introduced himself.
" Nice to meet you, I'm Kai Romanoff. Speaking of which where is Dumbledore?" Kai asked.

" He'll be here any day now. Hi I'm Tonks." The women with pink hair smiled.
" Nice to meet you Tonks. I'm Kai-" Kai started.
" Black. You're original last name is Black. This is Regulus's daughter." Sirius told everyone.
They all looked at her.
" Unfortunately he is correct." Kai nodded.
" Oh my Merlin that means we're cousins!" Tonks cheered.
" Excuse me?" Kai asked.
" My mother was you're dads cousin. Oh this is so exciting." Tonks said.

Kai looked at Sirius.
" Exhilarating." Kai said kinda pissed he just outed her.
He just raised his eyebrows.
" Excuse me. I have to go check on Harry." Kai told them before walking out of the room.
She walked towards the stairs and up them to the second floor where a hall of doors on each side lined down. Kai walked till she heard the familiar voices of her friends.

She opened the door and saw Hermione and Ron on one said and Harry on the other. At the sound of the door they all turned to face her. Instantly, Harry and Kai walked towards one another.
" You've got explaining to do!" They said at the same time.
" Me?" Again they said at the same time.
" What happened? Why the hell are we here and why did no one think to tell me anything before yesterday?" Kai asked.
" Wait-so you didn't know either?" Harry asked.

" Know what? I'm still not sure what's happening." Kai said.
" This is headquarters. For the Order of the Phoenix. It was made to stop you-know-who during the first war." Hermione explained.
" And that was too hard to buy in a letter?" Kai asked.
" I had to keep it a secret, Dumbledore's orders." Hermione told her.
" Yeah well some times I question his choices. Okay but what about you being hurt?" Kai turned to Harry.