56

" I really don't think anyone wants to learn how to defend themselves from me." Harry said as they walked to the Hogs Head.
" Maybe not, but they do want to learn from me." Kai teased.
Harry chuckled and shook his head.
" Please Harry, let's just give it a try okay." Hermione said.
" Alright, I mean we can try but I'm not saying this will work." Harry sighed as they approached the old building.

They walked in and too Harry's surprise there was a full house. Kai smiled at the crowd, the Weasley's and Cedric did a great job. She walked over to the twins.
" Great turn out." Kai told them.
" Did you ever doubt us?" Fred asked.
" I always do." Kai teased.
" How very hurtful." George placed his hand over his heart in fake hurt.
" Even after I got you a nice hot butter beer from my own money." Fred said holding out a glass for her.

" You got me this?" Kai asked.
Fred shook his head yes with a smile.
" What did you put in it?" Kai questioned.
" Nothing, I swear. See." Fred took a drink from it.
" Hm okay. Thank you, I'll get you next time, yeah?" Kai said taking the glass of butter beer.
" It's really okay." Fred told her.
" I said, that I got you next time." Kai said before walking away from him and joining Harry, Hermione and Ron at the front of the room.

" Erm Hi. You all know why we're here, we need a teacher." Hermione started.
" Why?" A Hufflepuff asked.
" Because you-know-who is back you tosh pot." Ron told him.
" Says them." He pointed at Kai and Harry.
" Says Dumbledore." Hermione corrected.
" Dumbledore says because they say." He said.
" They are telling the truth, I was there. Voldemort almost killed me, Kai saved my life." Cedric spoke up.

" Ced, you had a horrible head injury. That could have all been fake." He told him.
" No, I know what I saw." Cedric said.
" Alright fine, carry on then." He looked back forward.
" Is it true you can produce a potronus charm?" Luna asked.
Kai smiled at her before answering.
" Yes he can, since third year. I've seen it." Kai nodded.
" Blimey Harry, I didn't know you could do that." Dean said.

" And he killed the Basilisk with a sword in Dumbledore's office." Neville spoke up.
" It's true." Ginny nodded.
" Third year he fought off about 100 dementors at once." Ron said.
" And last year he really did fight Voldemort. I was there, and as many of you saw very much against my own better judgment. I have no reason to lie, and again I think we've all seen that I'll do what I think is right no matter what." Kai told them.

" Look this all sounds great when you say it like this. But half of the time it was all just luck, I had no clue what I was doing, I almost always had help." Harry said.
" He's just being modest." Hermione said.
" No, Hermione. I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school of you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there-when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend almost die right before your eyes-you don't know what's that like. The only person that could explain it is Kai." Harry looked at his girlfriend.

Kai was looking down and she took a deep breath.
" I know the Wizarding world is a bit behind on technology but it's public knowledge now that I was raised in a spy agency. I've been trained to kill people since I was two years old. In return, people have been trying to kill me since I was two years old. Two years ago Aliens come out of the sky and nearly destroyed the entirety of New York. And Tony Stark flew a missile into the black hole and almost didn't make it out, I was the one who had the responsibility of closing the portal. Last summer I took down HYDRA, and on many occasions me and the closest people to me almost died. Without my training, I would most certainly be dead." Kai told them.

" That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any change beating...Voldemort then we need your help. Both of you." Hermione said.
" He's really back?" A first year asked.
Harry nodded his head yes.
" And we don't have much time to get ready for him." Kai clapped her hands.

¥¥¥

After picking a name and having everyone sign their names on a piece of parchment Harry, Kai, Hermione, Ron, the twins, Ginny, and Neville all walked back to the castle.
" Now we just need to find a place Umbridge won't find us." Harry said.
" The shrieking shack?" Ginny suggested.
" Too small." Harry shook his head.
" The forbidden Forrest?" Hermione said.
" Not bloody likely." Ron scoffed.

" Don't worry guys I'm confident we'll find the perfect place to train." Kai told everyone but it was mostly directed towards Harry.
She silently let him know this by taking his hand in hers and looked at him. He looked back at her with a grateful smile. He had barely even said two words and she already knew what was going on in his head.
" Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asked.
" Who cares." Hermione said.
Everyone looked at her with wide eyes.

" I mean it's kinda exciting isn't it? Breaking the rules." Hermione said.
" Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Ron asked.
" Well who ever it is I love her." Kai said throwing her arm over her shoulders.
" Okay I think we should each come up with a few possible places we can practice. It has to be somewhere she can't find us-" Harry started.
Kai unknowingly just tuned him out in complete awe of how passionate he was getting over this.

It just reminded her of all the reasons she fell in love with him in the first place.