102

The next morning was Bill and Fleur's wedding and Kai was extremely excited for her two friends. Not that she would ever admit it but she loved weddings, the thought of being with someone for better or for worse, made her heart tingle for some reason. But as Kai made her way to the kitchen she saw the daily prophet with the front page being about a new book Rita Skeeter was writing "exposing" Dumbledore.

Kai sighed and placed it down.
"Well, you look stunning." Harry said from behind her.
She turned to face him and smiled.
"You think? It was the only dress Clint and Laura had of mine at their house." Kai said.
"It's perfect...and the boots.." Harry looked her up and down.
"They're where I'm hiding all my weapons." Kai teased referring to her thigh high boots.
"They're the reason I'm getting turned on." Harry smirked.

Kai laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"I've been thinking..." Kai started.
"About me, hopefully." Harry joked.
"About us." Kai corrected.
"Oh...go on.." Harry said nervously.
"Maybe it's the fact that I almost died last night or the wedding but-I think we should-only if you want-officially get back together." Kai told him looking everywhere but him.
"Kai-darling, that's all I've ever wanted to hear." Harry grabbed her chin and made her look at him.
"Is that a yes?" Kai asked.
Harry guided her to his lips and they kissed.

"Morning." A slow deep voice said from behind them.
They quickly separated and looked at the source of the noise. And sure enough there was George Weasley sipping coffee with a toothbrush in the side of his blown off ear. He smirked and winked at them.
"That better not be mine." Kai pointed to the toothbrush.
"It's Fred's." George told her.
Kai chuckled before walking outside, George following her.

She saw the Weasley's setting up the tent for the wedding and George quickly jumped in to help. A swooshing sound alerted them that someone had arrived.
"Bloody hell, what's the Minister of Magic doing here?" George asked.
Ron and Kai looked at each other before returning inside, where Hermione had joined Harry.
"The ministers here." Kai whispered.

The door opened and he walked in.
"To what do we owe the pleasure, minister?" Harry asked.
"I think we both know the question to that, mister Potter. Please everyone have a seat." The Minister gestured to the couch.
The four teens sat on the couch with the Minister across from them. He placed something on the coffee table between them and pulled out a piece of parchment.
"Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Perceval Wulfric Brain Dumbledore. First to Ronald Bilius Weasley I leave my deluminator, a device of my own making in hope that when things seem the most dark, it will show him the light." The minister read off.

He grabbed the device and handed it to Ron.
"Dumbledore left this for me? Brilliant. What is it?" Ron asked.
The Minister just shrugged. When Ron flipped the lid off all the lights in the house went into it. Then when he did it again they returned.
"To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. To the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive." The Minister handed her the book.
"Mum, used to read those to us as kids." Ron said before naming off ridiculous sounding tittles.
"You're embarrassing your self stop." Kai whispered to him.

"To Kai Lrya Black-Romanoff, I leave a special dagger forged from goblin metal once wielded by Ranrok-The Goblin King." The Minister handed her the dagger.
She inspected it looking at the unique design of the blade. When she squinted she could almost see little blue sparks swirling around it-strange.
"Lastly to Harry James Potter I leave the first snitch he caught during his first quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill." The Minister handed Harry the golden snitch.
"Is that it then?" Harry asked.
"Not quite. Dumbledore left you a second bequest. The sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately the sword was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact it belongs-" The Minister started.

"To Harry. It belongs to Harry, it came to him when he most needed it in the chamber of secrets." Hermione told him.
"The sword may present. Itself to any worthy Gryffindor. That does not make it that wizard's property. And in any event, the current whereabouts are unknown. The sword is missing. I don't know what you're up to Mr. Potter. But you can't fight this war on your own, he's too strong." The Minister told him.
"Maybe for you. I've tired of this conversation awhile ago, so I'll be off." Kai placed the dagger into her boot, stood up and walked away.

¥¥¥

That night, Harry and Kai danced around to cheerful music after being asked by Remus and Tonks to be their unborn child's god parents. However Harty saw someone and his thoughts took over his brain. Kai sighed and smiled.
"Go, go. Whatever or whoever has your attention deserves it." Kai told him.
"I love you." Harry smiled at her before walking off.
Kai walked towards Krum and started a conversation with him in Bulgarian.
"Viktor, might I borrow Kai for one moment." Hermione asked.
"Of course my lady." Krum nodded.

They gave him a polite smile and walked off.
"What's going on?" Kai asked.
"I have a bad feeling about all of this. So-I packed yours, mine, Harry's and Ron's stuff in this bag in case of a quick get away." Hermione told her.
"Mione....your so right, I've had the same feeling all day. I have all my weapons tucked away in this." Kai showed her a small black bag tied to her thigh under her dress.
"Did you use-" Hermione started.
"An undetectable extension charm? Of course." Kai nodded.
"I've never been more proud of you." Hermione hugged her.

     Suddenly a blue ball crashed through the tent and floated in the middle of the party.
                        "The Ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead. They're coming. They're coming." Shacklebolts voice echoed out through the ball.
Harry's eyes frantically searched looking for Kai. When he saw her standing next to Hermione, he gave her a knowing look. She returned it and grabbed Hermione's hand so they wouldn't get separated in the crowd of people freaking out. Black smoke started filling the tent and fire set ablaze.

     Ron pushed through the crowd and hugged Hermione tightly. Kai held out her hand for Harry and he quickly ran towards them grabbing ahold tightly to Kai. Hermione apparated them and they landed in the middle of the street in Muggle London. Kai quickly pulled them back onto the sidewalk so they didn't get hit by the bus coming towards them.
                           "Well, always nice to be back in London Town." Kai said.