110

Scabior held Kai close as they walked towards Malfoy Manor. Kai knew it was the Malfoy's from the pictures Draco had shown her. She knew once they got to the manor though, she was going to have to lie her ass off. Bellatrix and the others were unaware of what Hermione and Ron looked like, but they had seen Kai barely a year ago when Dumbledore died. Plus she practically was the girl version of her father.

One of the snatchers pushed Harry's face against the gate to show Bellatrix.
"Bring them inside." Bellatrix smiled opening the gate.
They started walking in and Kai keep her head down but it was no use.
"Oh what is this, my dear cousin. Lyra Black." Bellatrix said.
"Hello cousin." Kai lifted her head and looked at Bellatrix.
"Cousin? You are a Black?" Scabior slightly let go of her.
"Don't tell me you are scared off now." Kai smirked.

   Bellatrix grabbed Kai's arm and pulled her from Scabior.
                             "I'll keep ahold of this one." Bellatrix told him.
                             "I feel so special." Kai cooed sarcastically.
Bellatrix pushed her along inside with the others behind her. Kai looked over her shoulder at her friends and gave them a smile and a thumbs up. Bellatrix pushed her head back forward and kept her walking straight forward. They all walked through the main doors and into the big dark living room of the manor.

Once they got inside they called Draco and the other Malfoys into the living room. Each Malfoy looked at Kai curiously before turning their attention to Bellatrix and Harry.
"Well?" Bellatrix asked.
"I can't be sure." Draco said looking at Harry's distorted face.
"Look closely son." Lucious grabbed ahold of him.
Kai saw him whisper something into Draco's ear. Then she looked at Lucious. She couldn't quite remember cause she throws daggers at a lot of people but she was pretty she had thrown one at him. She knew she had definitely shot at him. Awkward.

                                "Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him I hope Mr. Malfoy." Scabior interrupted.
                                "This fucking guy amiright?" Kai looked at the other snatchers but they just gave her a blank stare.
                                "You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?!" Lucious shouted.
Narcissa joined by his side and calmed him.
                                "Come take a look sweetie, if this isn't him and we call him he'll kill us all." Bellatrix warned.
                                "What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked.
                                "Yes what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked louder.
                                "He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest I reckon." Scabior shrugged.

                                "Or ran into a stinging jinx. Was it you dearie?" Bellatrix pointed to Hermione.
                                "It was actually the work of some bees. Do you know what bees are, small black and yellow insects, you get like swollen when they attack-" Kai just started talking to throw her off.
                                 "Shut it, baby Regulus." Bellatrix told her.
Bellatrix walked towards Hermione's wand to check it when she saw a snatchers holding the sword of Gryffindor and she gasped.
                                 "Where did you get that?" Bellatrix asked.

                                 "It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now." He laughed dumbly.
Suddenly Bellatrix shot him with a spell grabbing the sword. She started choking each snatched out with a spell before screaming at them to get out. Which they did, running as fast as they could.
                                  "Holy shit." Kai tried to contain her laugh.
She really needed to work on laughing in serious situations.
                                   "Cissy! Put the boys in the cellar I need to have a conversation with these two. Girl to girl." Bellatrix pushed Kai and Hermione towards a pillar.

                                  "Tie this one up. While I talk to this one." Bellatrix instructed.
Kai was tied to the pillar and Bellatrix pushed Hermione down to the floor. She pulled out a dagger and sat down beside her, keeping her pinned down. She craved something into Hermione's arm and Hermione screamed. Bellatrix started to interrogate her but Hermione just cried. This went on for a few minutes, Kai thrashing trying to break free.
                                   "Stop! Stop! If you want to torture anyone, torture me!" Kai shouted.
Bellatrix turned to look at her. Then she stalked towards her.
                                  "You'd risk your life for this mudblood?" Bellatrix asked.
                                  "You'd really let a half-blood lead into war Bella?" Kai pushed.

    Bellatrix untied Kai throwing her into the middle of the floor. Narcissa moved Hermione out of the way and the Malfoy's watched Bellatrix raise her wand as Kai faced away.
                                  "Crucio!" Bellatrix shouted.
The red light hit Kai and she felt a tingling sensation across her skin. Obviously this should be horrible and intense pain for someone who could feel it. Kai could feel her energy draining a little. She looked up at the chandelier and felt the gun in her shirt. Deciding to let them in on her little secret. Kai stood up and turned towards them, looking completely unharmed. Bellatrix confused sent the spell towards her again. It hit her but Kai just looked at her with a small head tilt.

                                   "Magic's so fucking stupid." Kai scoffed.
                                  "I got the goblin!" Peter cheered.
                                  "I'll deal with you later." Bellatrix pointed at Kai.
She started shouting at the goblin and Kai looked around at the Malfoys then at Peter who was walking back to the dungeons. Before Kai time to make her move Ron and Harry ran out and shot Bellatrix's wand away. Spells started flying all around the room. In the chaos Bellatrix was able to grab Hermione.
                                   "Drop your wands. Well, well, we'll look what we have here. It's Harry Potter and he's all bright and shiny and new again. Just in time for the dark lord. Call him. Call him!" Bellatrix said.

    Lucious pulled up his sleeve and started to call him when they heard a squeaky sound. The chandelier fell and Bellatrix stepped back throwing Hermione forward. Ron caught her and the group huddled together. Dobby appeared in front of them.
                                    "Stupid elf! You could have killed me!" Bellatrix yelled.
                                    "Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim of seriously injure." Dobby said.
Narcissa started to conjure a spell but Dobby simply snapped his fingers and the wand came to him.
                                     "Now that's cool." Kai said.

                                    "How dare you take a withes wand! How dare you defy your masters!" Bellatrix shouted.
                                    "Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends." Dobby announced.
They all grabbed onto each other and Dobby snapped his fingers. Kai was the only one that saw Bellatrix throw her dagger. She quickly threw herself in front, her back facing Bellatrix.

   When they arrived at where Dobby was taking them. Kai was surprised at the cold water washing over her. She sat up and gasped, looking around the beach and ocean. She saw Harry, Hermione, Ron and Dobby and sighed in relief. They were all okay. None of them seemed fo have gotten the bath she had however. They all turned and saw her still sitting in the water. Kai smiled at them until she saw Harry's eyes go wide and he started running towards her quickly and Hermione screamed. Kai looked down confused and saw the point of the dagger sticking out of her shoulder. She grabbed the point and wiggled it a bit, yeah it was really in there.

                                       "Oh fucking shit." The effects of the crucio curse washed over her and then everything went black.