26

Kai sat with Hermione in the Great Hall watching students from all schools place their names in the goblet of fire. She saw Cedric walk in and smiled at him. He smiled at her and walk over to her.
" Putting you're name in I see." Kai observed.
" Yeah thought I'd at least enter. How good would that look on my resume. Tri-Wizard Tournament winner." Cedric said.

" Don't think anyone in the Muggle world will care." Kai told him.
" Well, still couldn't hurt." Cedric shrugged.
" Okay, good luck then Ced." Kai chuckled.
" Thanks Kai. How is everything?" Cedric asked side-eyeing Hermione.
" No change." Kai said.
" Hopefully things will get better by end of term." Cedric said optimistically.

" Yeah hopefully. I'll keep you updated." Kai told him.
" Great thank you-for everything." Cedric whispered the last part.
" No problem." Kai nodded.
Cedric smiled before walking away and placing his name in the goblet.

Kai sat back down next to Hermione.
" Is it just me or did that whole conversation make no sense." Hermione looked at her.
" That was the point. It's not suppose to make sense to people ease dropping." Kai bop her nose.
" What's going on between you and Cedric?" Hermione asked.
" Nothing I can talk about just yet." Kai told her.
" Why not?" Hermione asked.
" It's not my secret to tell." Kai shrugged.

Before Hermione could push anymore Fred, George and Lee rushed through the doors.
" We've done it lads!" Fred cheered.
" Two drops each!" George said.
" It's not going to work." Hermione sang song.
" Oh yeah? And why's that Granger?" Fred asked as him and George got on either side of her.
" You see that? That's an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione told them.

" So?" George asked.
" So, it can't be fooled by something as dim witted as an aging potion." Hermione explained.
" But that's why it's so brilliant-" Fred started.
" Because it's so incredibly dim witted." George finished.
" Don't listen to her boys. I have full faith in you two." Kai told them.
" Thanks Kai." Fred smiled before him and George stood up.

" Do you think this is really going to work?" Ron asked as him and Harry walk to them.
" Oh no, but k can't wait to see what's going to happen." Kai told him.
Ron snickered as they watched the twins.
" Bottoms up." They said and drank the potion.
Kai walked to Lee and stood next to him.
" I wonder who put them up to this?" Kai said.
" I'm not sure exactly what's going to happen but I know it's going to be the best prank yet." Lee told her.

" I like you're style Jordan." Kai smirked.
" Thanks." Lee chuckled.

The twins jumped into the circle and waited a second. Nothing happened so everyone cheered. Then they placed their names in. Again nothing happened and everyone cheered, however it was cut short when the twins where thrown out of the circle. When they looked up they had white hair, beards and wrinkles. This time everyone started laughing at them.

" You said!" Fred shouted.
" You said!" George shouted back.
They started wrestling each other.
" Lee Jordon, the prank master everyone." Kai shook his hand.
" Why thank you. I should take them to the hospital wing. See you later Kai." Lee laughed.
" Bye Lee." Kai smiled.

Lee pulled the twins off one another and walked them out of the great hall. Kai walked back over to her friends. The loud great hall went silent when Viktor Krum walked in.
" Who's that?" Kai asked in a whisper.
" Love, that's Viktor Krum. The quidditch star." Harry told her.
" That's Crumb? He still goes to school? And he's a professional athlete? Wow, the Wizarding world gives zero fucks about how old people are." Kai said.

Viktor placed his name in goblet and looked at Hermione. She blushed and he kept he's stare a little longer.

Oh so when it's Hermione and Viktor that are four years apart in age and flirt it's no big deal, but when Liliah and Pietro do it, it's the end of the world.
-Says the author as she stares into the readers soul and apologizes to anyone who hasn't read Liliah Rogers and has no clue what's going on.

" What's that about?" Kai asked.
" Nothing." Hermione blushed and looked back down at her book.
Kai smiled victoriously at her flustered best friend.

¥¥¥

That night everyone, including Kai went it the selection ceremony. Everyone was kinda everywhere and all the tables were pushed to the side so Kai got to sit with her friends.
" Who do you think gonna get it?" Harry asked.
" Cedric or Angelina." Kai told him.
" Those would be two good ones. I hope it's Angelina though. You know gotta represent Gryffindor." Harry smirked.

" You have too much pride in you're house." Kai shook her head.
Harry chuckled and Kai looked at Angelina.
" You nervous Angie?" Kai asked.
" A little. I'd just wish they'd hurry it up though. I'm about to shut myself." Angelina joked.
Kai laughed and Dumbledore walked into the Great Hall.

" Silence! Silence everyone. The goblet has made its decision." Dumbledore announced.
Everyone got quit and the goblet spit out the first piece of paper.
" The Drumgstrang champion is.....Viktor Krum!" He announced.
Everyone cheered and Victor made his way to Dumbledore and the rest of the advisors.
" The Beauxbatons champion is.....Fleur Delacore!" Dumbledore announced.
Again everyone cheered and Fleur made her towards the Professors.
" Our Hogwarts champion is....Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore announced.
Everyone cheered and Cedric did the same as Fleur and Viktor.

" Well there you have it! Our three champions for the Tri-" Dumbledore started when another piece of paper was spit out.
He grabbed it and read it.
" Harry Potter! Harry Potter and Kai Romanoff!" Dumbledore shouted.

" Uhhh what?" Kai said.
" What's going on?" Harry asked.
" I don't know just sit back down." Kai grabbed his hand and tried pulling him down but Hermione twins pushed them forward.
Kai silently cursed them as her and Harry made there way to Dumbledore.
" Go to the champions room." Dumbledore told them.

They nodded and walked into the champions room.
" Do they need us back out there?" Fleur asked.
" No-Uhh I'm not sure what's going on but I'm fucking dropping out of this school, I do know that." Kai told them.