87

" Kai wait!" Harry chased Kai down the hallway a few nights later after curfew.
" It's just unbelievable, completely unbelievable." Kai said walking down a corridor.
" I'm sorry okay?" Harry shouted.
That made Kai spin around on her heels and start walking towards him.
" Sorry? I told you I would handle it. But no, you had to take things into your own hands and now look Draco is the hospital wing. You almost killed someone. Do you not realize that?" Kai ranted.

" I didn't know what the spell did!" Harry tried defending.
" Exactly! That's my point exactly. You don't know anything. So stop. I'm on it." Kai told him before turning back around and walking away.
" That's a lie. You're not on it. Because for what ever reason you've signed your allegiance with the Deatheaters. Just like your father!" Harry shouted at her.
Kai stopped dead in her track. Her fist clenched as did her jaw. She turned to look at him.
" Don't ever fucking talk to me again, Potter. I'm done. Fuck you and fuck this goddamn world. Figure out how to save it by yourself, I'm done." She shouted at him.

" Kai, love I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." Harry rushed towards her but she walked away from him.
She walked outside and he followed.
" I'm so, so sorry-I promise-" Harry started.
" Harry shut up." Kai told him scanning the darkness.
" No I'm so sor-" He tried again.
" Harry seriously shut the fuck up." Kai told him sternly.
This time he listened and started looking as well. A figure started to emerge from the darkness. Kai immediately noticed the suit.

" Harry get back inside now." panic arose in her chest.
" What-who is that?" Harry asked.
" Hello, youngling." They smiled.
" Where is he?" Kai asked.
" You'll see him soon enough." The widow nodded.
She started walking towards them and Kai pushed Harry back and kicked her back.

" Тогда давайте бороться." Said the Widow.
" качать, сука." Kai put up her fist.

Translation: Let's fight then.
Swing, bitch.

The widow came at Kai and swung at her. Kai ducked and tackled her. She was able to keep her balance but did get pushed back. She reached down and grabbed Kai's school tie and then pulled it to the back choking Kai. Kai quickly undid her tie and grabbed onto the other end as she twisted her self out. Kai pulled the widow towards her with the tie and kicked her in the face. This time it sent her stumbling back, letting go of the tie. Kai took the tie and stuffed it into her black jeans.

Kai walked towards the widow who was now kneeling away from her. When Kai got close enough she turned around swiftly with her dagger cutting Kai perfectly across her cheek. Kai turned her head away and groaned. She pulled out her dagger and started slashing at the Widow. The widow dodged her attacks and dropped down and swiped her legs under Kai's. Kai fell to her back and the widow straddled her waist, dagger in hand. Kai kneed her in the stomach, grabbed her hands and flipped her over her head. Kai got up to pin her down but the widow threw her arm back and stabbed Kai right in the leg with her dagger. Kai ignoring the pain and kicked her hand away, breaking her wrist.

Kai pinned the widow down, blood dripping down her face and a dagger stuck in her leg.
" You don't have to do this. You don't have to do what they tell you." Kai told her.
" I didn't mean too, I didn't want too." The widow cried.
" Who is doing this to you?" Kai asked.
The widow opened her mouth the say something but then all the sudden her eyes got wide, her whole body jolted and then she went limp. Kai felt completely confused and checked her pulse. Nothing.

" What the hell-" Kai started but then noticed a tiny camera attached to her uniform.
She pulled it off and examined it. Kai could tell it was still recording.
" Prepare yourselves. Because I will find you and I will kill you. This girls blood is on your hands." Kai said to the camera before crashing it in her hand.
Harry ran up behind her.
" Did you-" Harry started.
" I don't know what happened, I didn't-I don't know how." Kai shook her head, tears starting to build.