19

Kai walked into Clint's room and saw him and Nat sitting on the bed talking.
" Oh good you're up. And by the look of it your Clint again." Kai said.
" Yeah. Good job on taking me down kid." Clint told her.
" Like it was hard." Kai scoffed teasingly.
" Mhm. Your lucky I'm still a little woozy or we'd go right now." Clint told her.
Kai smiled and walked towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

" I'm glad you're back." She told him.
" I am too." Clint hugged back.
They pulled away and Clint stood up.
" Excuse me, seems like I wasn't allowed to pee under Loki's mind control." Clint said as he walked into the bathroom.
" Ew TMI." Kai said as Nat chuckled.

" How's your head?" Nat asked.
" Oh just peachy. I reckon in a few days I'll be good as new." Kai told her as she next to her.
" Ya know, I remember you telling me that your friend invited you to a sporting event." Nat said.
" Don't worry I already wrote him a letter saying I probably can't go." Kai told her.
" Why did you do that?" Nat asked.

" Cause, I need to be here. With you and Clint." Kai shrugged.
" Kai, I know you've been through so much in your young life, but ya know that you still are young right?" Nat told her.
" I've never been a kid. I've never had the chance." Kai said.
" I know. Trust me, I do. But you have an opportunity to go things that regular-well aorta regular kids do. You getting to do these things are just as important as missions." Nat told her.

" I couldn't enjoy myself, if I knew that Loki was still out there. I want to be here. I need to be here." Kai said.
" Okay, only if your sure." Nat said.
" I'm sure." Kai nodded.
The door opened and Steve walked in.
" Get ready we're leaving." Steve told them.
" Where are we going?" Kai asked.
" I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly a jet?" Steve looked from Kai to Nat.

" I can." Clint said as he walked out of the bathroom.
Steve looked at them before nodding.
" You got a suit?" Steve asked.
" Yeah." Clint nodded.
" Then suit up." Steve told them before leaving.

The group got suited up

( Supersuit by Noxine :p)

Steve, Nat, Clint and Kai walked onto a jet.
" Hey you're not authorized to be here." The man attending the jet said.
" Son, just don't." Steve told him.
" I'm sorry Captain but-" he started.
The hero's just stared at him. He gulped and rushed off the jet.

" Kai, co-pilot please." Clint said.
" On it." Kai sat in the co-pilot seat and started the jet up.
Everyone buckled up and Clint got ready to fly.
" Ready. Let's rock and roll." Clint said before taking off.

                                        ¥¥¥

They flew towards Stark tower and saw aliens flying around blasting everything in sight.
" Oh fuck." Kai said he she took control of the steering and dodged a blast.
" Stark, we're in your three headed northeast." Nat told him.
" What? Did you stop for drive-through?" Tony asked.
" Yeah sorry. Did you want something?" Kai joked.
" Hilarious baby widow. Swing up Park. I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Tony told them.