50

Kai sat in a compartment with Hermione and Ron, staring out of the window at the platform. She only turned when she heard the compartment door slide open. Harry walked in and sat next to her.
" What did Sirius want?" Kai asked.
" He wanted to give me this." Harry said pulling out a folded picture.
Kai took it and unfolded it. She looked down at the original Order of the Phoenix.

" That's my mum and dad. And over there is Marlene McKinnion. Your aunt and next to her is-" Harry started.
" My mom." Kai said.
" Yeah. Ya know you look like her." Harry told her.
" A little, but I really do look like my dad." Kai chuckled.
" How do you know that?" Harry asked.
" I found his room at headquarters. There was a few pictures of him." Kai told him.

" Do you wish you knew them?" Harry asked.
" Sometimes. A bit more recently just with everything that's going on here. But I wouldn't change my life for the world." Kai told him.
" Everything is going to be fine." Harry grabbed her hand.
" I know. Oh my god look at Remus's hair!" Kai pointed at the picture.
Harry looked down and chuckled. Kai threw her head back laughing.
" I'm taking a mental snapshot of that. Can we turn the train around? I have to tease him." Kai said laughing.

Harry smiled watching her laugh. Kai handed him the picture back with a smile still lingering on her face.
" That was definitely a serotonin boost." Kai said.
Harry chuckled and placed his head on her shoulder.
" Mind if I use as my pillow? Didn't get much sleep last night." Harry asked.
" Of course my love." Kai told him.
Harry closed his eyes and Kai rested her head on his.

After a few minutes he was out. Kai took his hand in hers and held it. He meant the world to her, and she was going to do everything in her power to help him save his world, the Wizarding World.

¥¥¥

Right before they got the Hogwarts Kai woke Harry up so they could change. On her way back from the bathroom she heard her name called from behind her. Kai turned around to see Cedric walking towards her.
" Hey Ced." Kai smiled.
" Hello Kai." Cedric said getting close enough to hug her.
Kai hugged back then they separated.

" So how was your internship at Stark Industries?" Kai asked.
" It was amazing. I learned a lot and I really enjoyed it. I even got to meet Bruce Banner." Cedric told her.
" Yeah ever since the Battle of New York Stark and Banner have been inseparable. Because their the science bros of course." Kai joked.
" The science bros?" Cedric chuckled.

" Yeah a little inside joke between the other Avengers. Except Thor, not sure he quite understands Earth humor yet." Kai told him.
" Speaking of which, you were on the run?" Cedric asked.
" Oh yeah, that. Um yeah I was." Kai nodded.
" So it was you that took down S.H.I.E.L.D.?" Cedric asked.
" We'll technically it was HYDRA and it wasn't just me." Kai defended.

" I um I saw all the stuff that was leaked. About the um Red Room. I'm so sorry you went through all of that. All those experiments on you and-" Cedric started.
" It's um it's okay. I'm okay. Well I am now, it was uh-it was a long time ago." Kai told him.
Cedric just nodded.
" We'll um Mr. Stark offered me a full time job after the end of the school year." Cedric told her.
" Ced! That amazing. You said yes right?" Kai asked.

" I did. I know my parents aren't going to be happy-but I'll be eighteen by the time the job starts so they can't stop me." Cedric said.
" I'm so proud of you Ced. That's truly incredible. So we'll get to see each other after you graduate." Kai said.
" Yep." Cedric smiled as the train came to a stop.
" Guess we're here. I'll see ya later okay." Kai said walking off.
" Of course bye Romanoff." Cedric nodded.
" Bye Diggory." Kai waved.

She got back to her compartment and walked in. Kai looked at the rack above and didn't see her bag.
" Right here love." Harry holding out her medium sized bag to her.
Kai smiled and took it from him.
" I love you." Kai told him.
" I love you more, come on." Harry said this time holding out his hand.
Kai gladly took it and they followed Ron and Hermione out of the compartment.

They made it of the train and started walking towards the carriages that would take them to the castle.
" Surprised their still letting you walk around free Potter. Better enjoy it while it last, I bet there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." Draco taunted.
Harry lunged at him but both Ron and Kai held him back.
" See he's a complete nutter." Draco said before walking away.
" Just stay away from me!" Harry yelled.

" Woah mate, it's only Malfoy. What did you expect?" Ron asked.
Harry just pulled away from him and pulled Kai along with him towards the carriages. As they approached a carriage with Cho started pulling away. She stared longingly at Harry. He gulped awkwardly and turned to look at Kai.
She noticed his stare and looked back at him.
" What?" Kai asked.
" Nothing." Harry shook his head.

" Hey guys." Neville came up next to them.
" Hey Neville." They all said back.
They heard a carriage approaching and turned.
Kai saw two black horse looking creatures.
" What are they?" Harry asked.
" What is what?" Hermione asked.
" The creatures pulling the carriages." Harry said.
" Whatever they are I'm in love." Kai reached out her hand.
It sniffed it and allowed her to pet him.

" There's noting there. The carriages are pulling themselves like always." Hermione told them.
They walked to the actual carriage part and saw a girl reading a newspaper-magazine upside down.
" You're not going mad. I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am." She told them.
" See, fuck y'all." Kai said as she got into the carriage.

The others followed.
" Everyone this is Loony Love-" Hermione stopped noticing her mistake.
Everyone looked at her.
" Luna Lovegood. What an interesting necklace." Hermione changed the topic.
" It's a charm actually. Keeps away the nargels." Luna told them.
" Great just one more thing to worry about." Kai sighed.
She didn't even know what nargels were but apparently anything was possible here.

" I could make you one. To keep them away." Luna offered.
" Really? That's so kind, thank you." Kai said.
Luna smiled and nodded.
" Hungry. I hope there's pudding." Luna said.
" You and me both sis." Kai sighed.