97

The three ran out of the building and towards some motorcycles.
"Which ones yours?" Nat asked.
"Black, brown seat. Wait where are my keys?" Yelena searched her bag.
Nat tossed them up and then started the motorcycle. Kai grabbed another one and hit wired it.
"I'll follow, go." Kai told them as Yelena got on the back of Nat's bike.
They sped off, more widows hit on their tails. Nat turned her bike hard and her and Yelena flew off an edge down to another street and landed on the top of some guys car. Kai skidded her bike to a stop and jumped off the ledge landing on top of the car that Nat and Yelena were both in. Just as they started to drive away Kai swung in the back seat through the open window.

"What's the plan? Or is it just duck and cover?" Yelena asked as the back window got shot out and Kai ducked down into the floor.
"The plan was drive away." Nat told her.
"That's a shit plan." Yelena told her.
Yelena turned the car to drive backwards and kicked her door open. It broke off on a stop sign and took out the widow on the bike, then the car was turned back around. Kai sat back up in her
seat.

Suddenly a tank started coming at them quick.
"Oh shit, he's back." Yelena said as the same robot guy was lifted on top of the tank.
"Kai, put your seatbelt on now, you too." Nat told the two younger girls.
"God, you're such a mom. Is that what you deal with all the time?" Yelena groaned but put on her seatbelt.
"Everyday for the past ten years." Kai said also putting on hers.
The robot shot an arrow under their car that exploded send them up into the air. The car turned upside down and landed on the hood of the tank car. It stopped and they were sent down the subway entrance.

Once they had fully came to a stop upside down, Kai immediately felt all her blood rush to her brain. She unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled out of the broken window. Nat rushed to her and helped her up.
"Lead the way." Nat told her.
Kai looked up at her and Yelena who was bleeding.
"Keep up." Kai sighed and the three started running further down the subway.
They slide down the escalator and the shield of the robot person flew over their head and into a pillar. Kai kept her eyes trained above and counted quietly to herself.
"Nine, this is it." She told them.
"Yelena first, she's hurt." Nat told her.
"Up the vent you go." Kai said and her and Nat lifted Yelena up into the vent above.

Once she was in, Nat lifted Kai and then Kai offered her hand and pulled Nat up. She watched the robot go into a grate and shut the vent.
"Home sweet home." Kai chuckled.
"This is cozy." Yelena said.
"Barton, Kai and I spent two days hiding out up here." Nat told her.
"That must have been fun." Yelena said.
"Who the hell was that guy?" Nat asked.
"Dreykov's special project. He can mimic anyone he's ever seen. It's like fighting a mirror. Dreykov only deploys him for top priority missions." Yelena explained.

"This doesn't make any sense." Nat said.
"Well the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details." Yelena said.
"What's that suppose to mean?" Nat asked.
"You didn't say one word about Draykov's daughter. You killed her." Yelena said.
"I had too for K-I had too, she was going to lead me to him. Draykov's daughter was collateral damage. I needed her to be sure." Nat told her.
"And here you are, not so sure." Yelena said.
"I needed to get out. I needed to get Kai out before-" Nat started and Kai sent a a look.
"Before what?" Yelena asked.
The two stared at each other for a moment.
"Before it was too late." Nat said.

                                         ¥¥¥

  The girls looked around a gas station a ways from Budapest.
                "If the Red Room is still active where is it?" Nat asked.
                "I have no idea. He moves locations constantly. And every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security." Yelena told them.
               "I'm just finding hard to believe that he could stay off my radar." Nat said.
               "I think we had more pressing issues to deal with." Kai rubbed her arm.
               "Plus it wouldn't be smart to attack an Avenger if you want to stay hidden, I mean the clue is in the name. Dreykov kills one of you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you." Yelena explained.

                "Wait, what are the big ones?" Nat asked.
                "Well I doubt the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight." Yelena shrugged.
                 "That's actually not a bad point." Kai sighed and walked towards the little section they keep the drinks.
                  "Where did you think I was all this time?" Yelena asked Nat.
Kai grabbed a water and kept her distance.
                   "I thought you got out and we're living a normal life." Nat told her.
                   "And you decided never to make contact again?" Yelena asked.
                  "Honestly I thought you didn't wanna see me." Nat shrugged.

                  "Ha, bullshit. You just didn't want your baby sister tagging along, saving the world with the cool kids." Yelena scoffed.
                   "Well, you weren't really my sister." Nat walked to the check out counter.
  Kai joined them and placed her water down.
                   "Why do you always do that thing?" Yelena asked.
                   "Do what?" Nat asked.
                   "The thing when your fighting, with the hair and the arm. It's a fighting pose, you're a poser. I mean come on it's very good, but you do think that everyone's looking at you all the time." Yelena slid down into a pose.
                    "All that time I spent posing I was trying to actually do something good. To make up for all the pain and suffering we caused. Trying to more than just a trained killer." Nat told her.
                  "Well then you're fooling yourself, cause all we do is cause pain and suffering. We are all still trained killers, expect I'm not the one on the cover of magazines, I'm not the trained killer, little girls call their heroes." Yelena said before walking out.

   Nat sighed and looked over at Kai.
                    "Let's just focus on finding the Red Room." Kai said grabbing her water.
  Nat nodded and wrapped her arm around Kai's shoulders as they walked out.