12. VALERIA: INTERRUPTED BY THE PARENTS

Naked skin brushed against naked skin.

It was pure agony. They made sure that I couldn't catch even a glimpse of their aroused bodies. I knew they were just as turned on as I was, I could smell it, and feel it whenever they brushed against me. I ached, not just for them to touch me, but to catch a closer look at their hard lengths.

Devon stepped under the water to wash the shampoo from his hair. My eyes trailed down his back to his firm buttocks. Muscles moved under his tanned skin. It was fascinating to watch but also such a turn on.

He turned and the breath got caught in my throat. What a man! His eyes were closed and his head tilted back. My eyes followed the droplets of water down his chest, all the way to his aroused flesh. He was big, thick, and vein-y. The tip was a little thicker than his shaft. My eyes moved lower to the sack that hung between his legs. Man the guy had balls!

I moved before thinking it through. My fingers brushed against the tip before slipping lower to run along the length of him. I gasped when his dick jerked. My eyes shot up to his. He was watching me through hooded eyes. Devon made no move to stop me, but he didn't encourage me either. I wrapped my hand around him and squeezed. He growled loudly. My hand jerked back and my eyes shot up to his. He took a step closer, making me move backward. My back bumped into David's chest and his hands shot out to grip my hips.

"We make sounds when we are aroused. We growl and we snarl but that doesn't mean that we don't like you touching us," David muttered against my ear.

"Oh."

Devon smirked as he stopped a few inches from me. His eyes slowly trailed down my body and then up again. He reached out and brushed his fingertips across my belly. I gasped when he suddenly cupped my breasts. He gave them a firm squeeze before letting go. My nipples were puckered and awaiting attention. I didn't have to wait long. His head bent and his lips wrapped around one nipple.

My knees gave when beneath me when he started sucking. Pleasure shot right through me, straight down to my sex. I moaned, letting my head drop back against David's chest. My hands found their way into Devon's wet hair.

I arched my back and tugged his face closer to my chest. My stomach quivered when he used the tip of his tongue to flick it up and down my nipple. He bit down softly, causing my body to jerk in response to the slight pain. My mouth went dry when another set of lips brushed against my shoulder. Sharp teeth racked the skin of my neck. I shivered

"Let's see how wet you are, doll."

One hand on my hip slowly slid over my stomach and down. Fingers teasingly brushed the damp curls before slipping lower between my legs. I moved my feet a few inches apart to spread my legs a little wider apart to give him better access. He softly stroked the lips of my sex before dipping a finger inside. His chest rumbled against my back when he growled.

"So fucking wet. Do you like it when Devon sucks on your nipples?"

I moaned, tilting my hips forward. "Yes."

"What do you want, little dove?" Devon asked as he raised his head. "Do you want him to finger you or do you want me to taste you?"

Now that was a hard question to answer. I wanted both of them to touch me. I didn't care how they did it I just wanted them to do it. David continued to play with my sex as they waited for an answer. Devon suddenly stepped back at the same time that David's body tensed against mine. I sensed the withdrawal from them instantly. Devon closed the taps and pushed the shower door open. He stepped outside, grabbed a towel, and then stormed out of the bathroom.

"What's going on?" I asked David as I turned to face him.

"Someone entered the house without an invitation."

"How do you know that?"

He didn't answer right away. David stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. He wrapped it around his hips before turning towards me. "We sensed it. Plus they weren't exactly being silent."

"How?"

"We're not the same as all the others. Remember that."

He grabbed another towel and started to dry my body. When he was done, he picked up his shirt from the floor and held it out towards me. David dropped the towel to pull on his pants. He left his boots and socks on the floor. My hand shook as he gripped it in his and led me into the room. I

It was shocking how fast they've gone from being playful to serious.

He led me to the end of the bed and then dropped my hand. I watched as he walked over to the oak wardrobe that was pushed against one wall. Opening the top drawer, he pulled something out, then slammed it closed again and opened the bottom drawer. When he turned around he was holding some of Devon's briefs and a drawstring short.

"Put this on," he ordered softly as he held it towards me.

I chose a pair of soft black boxer briefs to wear along with the pants. I held the shirt up and out of his way as he tied the strings. He checked it twice before grabbing my shirt to tug it down. His warm hands suddenly cupped my face. I blinked up at him as I waited for him to speak. David seemed to be searching for the right words.

"Devon's parents are downstairs," he said softly. "Let us do all the talking, okay? His mom is very nice sometimes, but his father tends to speak bluntly. Don't let what he says get to you. It doesn't matter what they think."

"They won't like me?"

"I'm sure his mom will. His dad . . ." he trailed off. "Just be prepared but don't take offense."

I closed my eyes when he pressed his lips to my forehead. It felt good to be cared for.

When he pulled back I managed to give him a small smile. He gave me one back before taking my hand again and leading me out of the room.

The further we walked, the scarier the situation became. I was going to meet the parents of the man who wanted me as his mate. He was an Alpha which meant that they were of higher ranking too. I wasn't sure how to act around them. The only time I saw my Alpha was when he came to ask if I needed anything, which was once every few months. Even then he barely stayed for a full minute.

My heartbeat increased when we reached the stairs. Deep breaths, Val. Just be yourself. You heard what David said. It doesn't matter what they think. The pep-talk helped a little to ease the nerves, but they intensified again when we entered the living room.

Devon was facing an older man. The man had Devon's face structure and height but his shoulders were slightly slouched from age. His hair was a lighter shade of brown with grey here and there. Both men seemed tense—Devon's fists were clenched tightly at his sides and the man facing him had his lips pursed and eyes narrowed.

I glanced at the woman who was hovering close to the older man. She was a few inches shorter than her husband and slim. Her hair was tied at the nape of her neck in a tight bun. Hazel eyes locked with mine for a second before dropping to trail over my body. She made a sound at the back of her throat as she glanced away. It was easy to tell that she wasn't impressed with the clothes I was dressed in.

"Jackson, Meredith," David greeted.

The man—Jackson—turned towards us. His dark eyes snapped straight to me. An angry growl left his lips. He took a step towards me but was stopped when Devon gripped his arm. David tugged on my hand to pull me back so he could step in front of me.

"Don't make me fight you, father."

"Rumours have been spreading about a human living in your house." He snarled. "I expected it to be just that, rumours."

"Who is she, Devon? Why is she here?" the woman questioned.

David stepped to the side. I glanced up and watched as Devon moved towards us. For a few seconds, I was distracted by the towel wrapped around his hips and his bare chest. Devon's nose flared. His eyes locked with mine briefly. Devon took my other hand and led me closer to his parents.

"Mother, Father, I'd like you to meet our mate, Valeria."