49. DAVID: SKIN TO SKIN

I slowly licked the blood from the bite I had inflicted.

Val was fast asleep between us. She had fallen asleep within a few seconds after we had collapsed onto our sides. Our bodies were still joined. Now and then her muscles would clench around us. I sighed. I've never felt so much pleasure with anyone before. She made me shoot my seed so hard.

Devon shifted, making his legs brush against mine. I heard him let out a low groan and then a loud sigh. Raising my head, I glanced over Val's shoulder at him. His eyes were closed. My eyes dropped to the blood on his shoulder. Our little Val still needed to learn how to close the wound she had inflicted.

I squeezed her waist before I slowly pulled out of her ass. The sound she made caused my stomach to clench. Moving onto my knees, I stared down at them for a few seconds. Devon's grip on her knee kept her from turning away. My eyes dropped to the view I had of their joined bodies before darting up to his face. He was silently watching me. The satisfaction I saw in his eyes made me smile.

"Where are you going?" he asked softly.

"Nowhere."

I reached out and gripped his hand that held her leg. A low moan fell from her lips as his cock slipped out of her pussy. Val turned onto her back. She stretched before turning onto her stomach. Once she had settled my eyes darted back to Devon. I allowed my eyes to trail over his body. Tanned skin stretched across firm muscles. My eyes lingered on his condom-covered cock.

"You should've taken that off immediately after," I muttered. "Once you soften—"

"I know," he growled. "No need to lecture me."

"I'm not lecturing you."

He pushed himself up onto his elbows. Before he could climb off the bed, I moved and straddled his legs. Devon's eyes widened and his mouth fell open. I felt his body tense.

"W-what are you doing?"

I leaned down and placed my hands above his shoulders. His eyes dropped down my body before darting up to mine again. I smiled as I slowly lowered my head.

"I'm going to close Val's bite."

I didn't give him time to push me away. The first taste of his blood on my tongue made me growl. My cock stiffened as I continued to lick the bite. Devon squirmed. I shuddered when he gripped my hips. To my surprise, he tugged me lower until my body brushed against his.

"David."

There was confusion in his voice. It was like he didn't understand what was happening to him, why he was reacting to me. I shifted slightly and then lowered my hips a little more. His cock brushed mine. Devon sucked in a sharp breath. I pulled back again, waiting for him to push me off.

But it was he who tugged my hips closer and grinded against me. I licked the bite one more time before turning my head to brush my lips against his neck. His grip tightened. I was sure there would be bruises, but unfortunately, it wouldn't stay there long.

I bit down softly and then soothed the pain with my tongue. Devon growled. Surprise filled me when he suddenly flipped us over. Dark eyes locked with mine. My eyes dropped to his mouth when his lips parted. He licked them and then leaned down. His kiss was hesitant at first but he grew more comfortable after a while. Sliding my hands up his back, I slipped one into his hair and tilted his head to the side so I could deepen the kiss.

"That's so hot."

Devon's head snapped up and to the side. I slowly turned my head to glance at Val. She had a lazy smile on her face. Our eyes locked, making her smile widen.

"Are you going to fuck him too?"

Oh, the thought was tempting. He'd be just as tight as she was. Devon sat up, drawing my attention back to his. Our eyes locked. I smirked when I read the emotion in his eyes. He wanted to experiment but he felt uncertain. I glanced back at Val.

"Do you want me to fuck him?"

"Yes," she breathed. "I want to watch you."

Before either of us could utter another word, the door burst open. We all froze. Devon snapped me out of my frozen state when he climbed off me. I caught the sheet he threw my way and tugged it over Val. His growl was loud and threatening. The footsteps stopped outside the door. Just as fast as the person appeared, they left again. The door at the top of the stairs slammed shut again, blocking any more sounds.

Devon and I shared a look before he reached for his pants. Nobody was supposed to be inside the house. All the doors had been locked. Only Wrin had a key and he would use it if there was an emergency. But why had he left again without talking to us?