12. LARA: MY FIRST ORGASM BY THE HANDS OF A MAN

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I answered without hesitation.

Silas smiled at me. This time both of his hands slid over my ass to the back of my thighs. He gripped them firmly and lifted me against his body while guiding my legs around his waist. My hands shot out to grip his shoulders. I stared at his face as he walked down the hall towards my bedroom. Shouldering the door open, he entered and walked straight to the bed.

One of his hands slid up to rest between my shoulder blades as he lowered me. His body came down on top of me. I stared up at him with a little fear but also a little excitement. All he did was watch me silently. I was scared that he would change his mind. What if he actually decided that I wasn't worth the trouble?

"We will take things slow," he said softly.

"I'm scared."

"You have nothing to be scared about. I'll show you just how wrong those bastards were."

I swallowed loudly. "W-what if they were right?"

Instead of answering me, Silas kissed me again. He deepened the kiss but kept his hands still. Breaking the kiss, he slowly trailed his lips over my cheek and down along my jaw. A gasp fell from my lips when he suddenly bit down on my earlobe before sucking on the skin.

I tilted my head to the side to give him access to my neck. Goose bumps broke out over my skin when he pressed his lips to a spot right below my ear. He paused, and then nibbed the spot, making my toes curl. I got lost in the feel of his lips on my neck. I was completely unaware of his hand moving until I felt one hand sliding beneath my shirt.

Silas paused when he felt me tense. I squeezed my eyes closed when he raised his head. I didn't want to see the disappointment in his eyes.

"Look at me, baby."

I shook my head before turning it away from him. He shifted on top of me and then cupped my cheek, turning my head towards him. His thumb softly brushed against my bottom lip before trailing up over my cheekbone. Shock rushed through me when he pressed a kiss to my nose and then my closed eyelids.

But the shock quickly turned into sadness when Silas climbed off me. I gripped the sheets and tried to even my breathing. Tears burned the back of my eyes and pain flashed through my chest. He was walking away from me. I knew it was going to happen. I knew he wouldn't see me as worth it.

"I'm not leaving, Lara."

My eyes snapped open. Silas hovered over me with a small smile playing around his lips. He straightened and gripped my hips. A squeal fell from my lips when he picked me up and just threw me higher up the bed. I bounced slightly before stilling. His smile widened when our eyes locked.

"I'm just going to make you a little more comfortable before we continue."

Silas gripped my ankle and raised my foot. I watched his hands as he swiftly untied the laces and pulled my shoe off. He dropped it on the floor before grabbing my other ankle and doing the same. Dropping the other shoe on the floor, he placed a knee on the bed and slowly crawled up and over me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

I blinked at him. "You're not leaving?"

"I told you, hadn't I?" He cupped my cheek again. "I'm on a mission tonight and I'm not leaving until it's completed."

A giggle fell from my lips. After only a second of hesitation, I reached up and gripped the back of his neck. My eyes trailed over his face before dropping lower to the glimpse of dark hair peeking out from underneath his dress shirt. Somehow he had lost his tie and undid the top buttons of his shirt.