17. LARA: EXCEEDING ALL EXPITATIONS

When Silas returned, he was completely naked. My eyes trailed over his tanned body—taking in every inch of his skin. The man could be a model if he wanted to be. He smiled at me as he stopped at the end of the bed.

After undressing like he had ordered, I had dived underneath the sheets and waited. I had no idea what to do or how these things work. Never in my life had I imagined being naked in bed with an Adonis of a man naked only a few feet away.

Silas walked around to the other side of the bed. He threw two blue square packets onto the bedside table and then climbed underneath the sheets. I turned towards him with a nervous smile. Silas leaned down onto his elbow and placed his chin on the palm of his hand. With his other hand, he gripped my hip and tugged me towards him.

My lips parted but the words died down when he wrapped his arm around my waist and tugged my body against his. His arousal was hard to miss since his dick dug into my stomach. Silas slowly leaned down. The question flashed through his eyes. I nodded and eagerly tilted my head back for his lips. Silas kept his hand on my hip as we kissed. I had to pull away to suck in a breath. My head dropped back when his lips trailed down my neck. He nibbled the skin with his teeth and then eased the pain with his tongue.

I gasped when he bit down a little too hard at the junction where my shoulder met my neck. My hands slipped into his hair to tug his lips back up to mine but he refused. He continued to kiss down my body and toward my breasts. A whimper fell from my lips when he started sucking on my nipple. The sharp tugs of his mouth shot pleasure right down to my core. Before I could squeeze my legs together to ease the ache, he slipped his knee between my legs and moved over me.

His lips slowly trailed down the curve of my stomach to my hip and then lower to my pubic bone. My eyes snapped open when he pressed his nose there.

"Silas—" I pushed myself up on my elbows and glanced down.

His eyes locked with mine for a few seconds before dropping. "I've just started kissing you and you're already soaked." To prove his point, he stroked a finger down my slit and held it up for me to see. "Soaking wet."

Silas sat up and moved back. He gripped my knees and pushed my legs further apart. Colour flooded my cheeks. I tried to close my legs again but he wouldn't allow it. Instead he pushed my legs up until my knees rested against my stomach. Then he surprised me by leaning back down. The protests died down the moment his licked me. All thoughts flew from my head. I couldn't look away from his face buried against my sex.

"Delicious," he growled right before he dove back in again.

I cried out when he started sucking on my clit. My arms shook and finally gave way under me, making my body drop back onto the bed. I gripped the sheets tightly while I tried to keep my hips still. It was hard to do especially when he started flicking his tongue back and forth over my clit. Within seconds I was a crying mess. The orgasm crashed through me so fast I felt really embarrassed. I expected him to stop, but he didn't. His mouth only moved lower to my entrance where he proceeded in kissing me—tongue and all—until I exploded again.

My legs slammed closed and my heels dug into his shoulders. I bucked my hips upwards in hopes of dislodging his mouth but it didn't work. Silas only slid his arms under my legs and pressed his hands against my lower stomach to keep me still.

"No m-more," I managed to gasp out.

Silas raised his head as one of his hand slipped from my stomach. I jerked when I felt his fingers tracing my slit. "One more."

"I can't."

"You can baby," he rasped against my skin.

I tensed when he slowly pushed a finger into me. He started moving it as his tongue went back to circling my sensitive clit. I pressed my feet harder against his shoulder to move my hips away but it only made him hold me tighter. He slowly added another finger. My back arched as a third finger joined the two already moving inside me. I felt full. It burned slightly but his tongue on my clit eased the pain.