2. VALERIA: STRANGE DREAMS AND MEETING ALPHA DAVID

His lips brushed teasingly against my own.

I reached up but my arms wouldn't move. Frowning, I turned my head to glance up at the headboard. He had tied my hands against it with scarves. A shocked gasp left my lips when his fingertips brushed against my sides and slowly moved lower and lower over my thighs and to my knees.

My eyes snapped open when he spread my legs apart. He chuckled and then reached for something. A few seconds later soft material brushed my skin before he wrapped it firmly around my leg a few inches above my knee. He tugged slightly and then reached down. The same was done to my other leg. I tried to close them, but they wouldn't move.

Icy blue eyes slowly trailed over every inch of my body. I was tied up, naked, and completely exposed to his wondering gaze. I felt extremely vulnerable. I whimpered. He smiled and moved forward. Tugging on his jeans, he raised his leg to straddle the bench I'm tied down to. The rough material of his pants rubbed the skin on the inside of my thighs. He placed his hands on my legs and slowly trailed them lower until his fingers brushed against the lips of my sex.

A shadow appeared above me. I glanced up to find another man leaning over me from my left. His face was in the shadows which made it hard to see who he was. A low moan fell from my lips when his lips wrapped around a puckered nipple. He sucked on it sharply, making pleasure shoot down to my aching sex.

"Miss?"

Fingers spread the lips of my sex and warm air blew onto me. I squirmed, trying to tilt my hips upwards. Frustration hit me again. I couldn't move.

"Miss!"

My body jerked upright in bed. I blinked a few times to clear the sleep from my eyes before turning to the man hovering next to the bed. He was frowning down at me in disapproval. I tugged the sheets higher up my body and clutched them to my chest, not that it made the shame I felt disappear. A layer of perspiration coated my skin, making the new nightclothes stick to me. I shifted my legs and winced. My panties were soaked, and I still had that ache there.

"The Alphas has requested you to join them for lunch."

"Lunch?" I gasped, searching the room for a clock.

"Yes, it's past noon."

He gave me one more look before turning and exiting the room. I waited five seconds after he had closed the door before throwing back the sheets and getting up. After twelve minutes I had showered and dressed. My hair was still dripping wet but I ignored it. I didn't want to keep them waiting.

The Alpha had given me a tour of the house the previous night so I knew my way around. The house was bigger than it had looked from the outside. It even had a library, a cinema room, and an indoor warm water pool. I couldn't swim so I was planning on steering well clear of the pool. My mind lingered on the memory of the library. It was huge! There had to be more than a thousand books on the floor-to-ceiling shelves that surrounded the room.

"Good morning Valeria."

My body jerked in fright when I heard the deep, slightly husky voice coming from behind me. I turned and stared. This was the other Alpha. Golden brown eyes caught mine. Like the other Alpha—he had high cheekbones and a straight nose, but his lips were a little pouty and he had light brown hair that brushed the top of his shoulders.

The dream flashed through my mind again. The man whose face was in the shadows suddenly changed. It was a man with golden-brown eyes that leaned down to suck my nipple.

"Are you okay?" He took a step closer. "You're a little flushed."

"I'm f-fine." I glanced away from him.