18. VALERIA: TAKING THINGS ONE STEP FURTHER

It was hard to breathe. I was already panting and he hasn't even touched me yet. My eyes kept darting to the door. I was waiting in anticipation for David to join us. The bed dipped when Devon moved. He placed his hand on my lower stomach as he got comfortable next to me. With his head propped on his elbow, he stared down at me with hooded eyes. His hand slid lower, causing his finger to brush the dark curls at the apex of my thighs. I parted my legs. It was a clear invitation, one which he accepted. I sucked in a sharp breath when his fingers brushed the folds of my sex. He did it a few times before dipping a finger between them. Devon pulled his hand away and raised it to his lips. It was glistering with my wetness.

My mouth fell open when his finger disappeared into his mouth. He sucked on it. A low groan fell from his lips, making my stomach quiver. He sat up and gripped my legs. I bent my knees when he raised them to settle on his knees between them. My eyes dropped to his hard length and for a second fear made me still. I wasn't ready for his penetration yet.

"Easy," he rasped.

He settled down on his stomach and gripped the back of my thighs. Heat flooded my cheeks. I could feel his warm breath on me. . .there.

"So pink," he muttered. "So beautiful, baby."

My body jerked when he pressed a kiss to my thigh. His lips trailed lower. I pushed myself up onto my elbows to get a better look at what he was doing. His eyes locked with mine for a second before dropping. I should be embarrassed that he had such a close-up view of my sex. Devon slid his hands lower. He used his thumbs to spread the lips of my sex apart.

"Oh god," I gasped when I felt the first brush of his tongue against my most intimate place.

My arms shook and then gave way beneath me. I stared up at the ceiling as pleasure shot through me. His tongue was warm and raspy. He licked me from bottom to top. The tip of his tongue brushed a spot that made my body jerk.

"Be vocal, baby," he muttered. "Let me know what you like."

I nodded, unable to utter a single word. His thumbs slid a little higher. Suddenly his mouth wrapped around the little bud. I couldn't stop the surprised cry from leaving my lips. I reached down to tug his head away. I gripped his hair, but he didn't move. Devon growled, adding vibrations to the mix. He started flicking his tongue back and forth at a rapid speed. That and the added vibration was enough to make me scream. The pleasure was too much too soon. I pressed my hips closer to his mouth, slammed my legs shut, and pulled on his hair. His growls got louder and his mouth more aggressive. It was too much.

"Let go."

My body tensed and a second later I crashed over the edge. I was floating. The ringing in my ears made it impossible to hear anything. My skin was tingling. Spasms made my body jerk every few seconds. I couldn't even get enough air into my lungs to breathe normally.

What felt like hours later, but was probably only a few minutes, I finally drifted back to earth. I was surrounded by warmth. I opened my eyes and blinked up at the men hovering above me. David gave me a small smile and reached out to cup my cheek.

"Welcome back, doll. How are you feeling?"

"Tired."

"We haven't even started yet." I glanced over at Devon. "I ache to be inside you."

"Take me," I whispered.

"You're not ready yet, doll."

His head dipped and a second later his lips closed around my nipple. He started sucking hard on my nipple. Another pair of lips attached to its twin. I gripped the sheets tightly and squirmed between them. The ache between my legs intensified. I whimpered, squeezing my legs together to relieve some of the pain. A hand slid down my stomach to my thigh. A few seconds later another hand followed. They gripped my thighs and guided them over their legs. I reached out to stop their hands from moving closer to my sex but it was no use.