59. LARA: EXPLANATIONS

My bladder felt like it was going to explode but the only problem was the fact that I wouldn't be able walk across the room towards the bathroom. I was sitting on the bed next to a naked Silas and an almost naked Ethan. Things couldn't get any more embarrassing, right?

"Uhm. . ." If I could just get my legs moving.

Colour flooded my cheeks when I realized that I was going to have to ask for some help to make it to the bathroom. Nathan walked over to the other side of the bed and placed the tray down on the bedside table next to Silas. Without a word he walked back around the bed and placed one knee on the bed.

I gasped when he slid an arm under my knees and around my back. He easily picked me up and held me against his chest. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I stared up at him as he carried me into the bathroom. He slowly lowered me to my feet and helped me take a seat on the toilet.

Ethan took a few steps away and leaned again the wall. My eyes narrowed.

"I can't pee with you standing there."

His lips pulled up into a smirk. "You can."

"Get out Ethan."

His smirk widened. He pushed away from the wall and walked over to me. My eyes widened when he crouched in front of me and placed his hands on my knees. Ethan pushed them apart and stared at my pussy. More heat flooded my cheeks.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Helping you."

I gasped and reached out to grip his arm but it was already too late. His fingers parted my sex and it was like a floodgate being opened. The sound of my urine hitting the water in the toilet was so loud that I was sure that even Silas could hear it from the bedroom. My shoulders sagged as my bladder emptied.

"See," he muttered huskily. "Was that so hard?"

I shook my head and swallowed. "N-no."

A wave of lust hit it so suddenly that it knocked the air from my lungs. My eyes were glued to his even when he reached for toilet paper and wiped me. Ethan hooked his hands under my arms and picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him but then loosened again when he placed me on the cabinet.

Ethan washed his hands and then helped me wash mine. When we were done, he stepped between my parted legs and placed his hands on my thighs. My eyes dropped to his chest and slowly trailed lower.

I had seen him naked the day we arrived and then shirtless a few times afterwards, but I never had the opportunity to study him like I wanted too. With shaky hands, I reached out and placed my hands on his chest. It felt like he was running a fever but I knew he wasn't.

Ethan's hand slid into my hair. I gasped when he tilted my head backwards and smashed his lips on mine. A moan fell from my lips. Ethan devoured my mouth and I liked it. I wanted more.

"I thought we agreed on eating before anything else," Silas suddenly said.

Ethan broke the kiss and turned his head towards Silas. "Do you need help?"

"I think I can manage to use the toilet on my own, brother."

Confusion hit me full force. They were talking like two brothers would. No yelling or fighting. My eyes followed Silas as he walked over to the toilet. A gasp fell from my lips when he turned and gave us a view of his back. He had numerous bandages and some were even soaked with blood.

"It's already healing," Ethan said softly.

"I'm just a bit stiff from staying so still," Silas added.