27. VALERIA: MY FIRST BUTT PLUG

"Breathe, doll."

It was easier said than done. I tried to suck air into my lungs as he slowly worked his fingers in my ass. In and out. Twist and turn. It was torture, but it felt so good. I was sure my pussy—as they liked to call it—was soaked. My head dropped against his thigh. I gripped the material of his slacks tightly. He was panting just like me. Was this affecting him as much as it was me? Judging by the bulge digging into my hip, it was.

"I wish Devon was here to see this beautiful ass," he muttered. "Relax. I'm going to insert the butt plug now."

Fear washed through me, making me tense. He shifted slightly. My body jerked when something cool hit my asshole. His finger circled the tight bud again before something else replaced it. It was wet and cool too but hard. My hold on his pants tightened.

"Relax for me, doll. When I tell you to, I want you to suck in a deep breath."

I nodded and squeezed my eyes closed. And then I finally forced my body to relax. The fact that he was rubbing the skin at my hip was helping a little. It had hurt slightly when he had pushed his finger inside me the first time; there was a slight burn and a feeling of strangeness before it faded only to be replaced by pleasure.

"Okay, take a nice deep breath," he ordered softly.

I did as he ordered. I felt the butt plug slip inside me in agonizing slowness. It was a little bigger than his fingers and it stretched me more. I moaned when he moved it in and out a few times before leaving it nestled inside my ass. I bit my lip as his hand slid a little lower. He rubbed my pussy lips before slowly sliding a finger inside me. My muscles clenched around the thick digit.

"So wet. Did you enjoy that, pet?"

I nodded, unable to utter a single word. One finger slid down to rub against my clit. I thought he was going to make me fall apart, but he didn't. David instantly pulled his hand away again and pushed my feet to the ground. Disappointment flashed through me when he helped me up on shaky legs. He gave me a small smile.

"Go get dressed."

"What?"

He chuckled. "We're going to be late. Go get dressed. Don't let it slip out."

"You're serious?" I asked.

He chuckled and stood. Stepping closer, he wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged my naked body against his fully clothed one. I tilted my head up when his lowered. My lips were eagerly waiting for his to brush against them, but he turned away at the last minute and brushed his lips against my jaw. I groaned in disappointment which made him chuckled.

His lips moved to my ear. "I promise you that the wait will be worth it. Now get going, doll."

***

"Merry Christmas."

"Congratulations on your mating, Alpha."

"May you have a long and happy mated life."

The words were being repeated as we walked through the crowd. It had thinned considerably since we arrived this morning. Most of the members had only stopped by to congratulate us before heading home.

Someone had decorated the square with small but bright fairy lights. One table off to the stage contained presents wrapped in a white paper. Two long tables were set up to the side with a self-serving buffet. Someone had cleared the ground right in front of the stage too great a dance floor. Off to one side, some pack members were playing musical instruments.

"Welcome to our pack," a young girl said as she smiled up at me. "I'm happy that we will now have someone to talk about womanly stuff."

"Thank you." I gave her a genuine smile. "Just let me know when you want to talk."