48. VALERIA: HEAVEN AND HELL

All in?

"I t-thought you said that it will feel good."

"It doesn't feel good?"

I shook my head. "It feels strange."

"That's only because you're not used to having my cock in your ass." He licked my earlobe. "It will feel good in a minute, doll. I'm staying still so you can get used to me."

He nipped my ear and then licked it again. His hands slid under me and gripped my breasts. I moaned when he brushed his thumbs back and forth over my nipples. Back and forth two times before he gripped them like Devon had. David didn't twist them; he tugged slightly but caused no pain.

"I can't wait to use the clamps on these beautiful nipples of yours," he muttered.

"C-clamps?"

"Mm." His nose brushed my hair. "We have lots of toys we want to try on you."

"Should I be worried?"

Devon scoffed. "Why?"

"I don't think I could handle anymore teasing."

"You will learn to," Devon said as he stood.

I raised my head to watch him. He pushed his pants down his legs. Leaning down, he tugged his pants off before straightening. Devon reached inside the pocket and removed two packets of condoms. I had forgotten about it. I winced. I should've been the one to remind them.

"You're so tight," David whispered. "You're squeezing my dick so tightly it actually hurts."

My mouth fell open when he moved his hips. The alien-feeling of having something in my ass was still there, but it was no longer burning. It was a tight fit like he said. Will, it hurt when he swells? For a moment panic set in. With Devon no longer holding the chains to the leather bands, I was free to move. I pushed myself up so suddenly that David had no choice but to sit up too.

It made me gasp—slightly from pain and slightly from surprise.

"Fuck, Val. Easy."

I squeezed my eyes closed and gripped the bench tightly. Devon muttered something under his breath. I felt his heat seeping into my skin before I felt his hand on my leg.

"You said it wasn't going to hurt," he accused David.

"It's only because she's not used to it. Just give her a minute."

"It's already been longer than a minute!" Devon growled. "This isn't working. Let her go."

A part of me was agreeing with him, but the other part was curious. I wanted to feel what it would feel like. Would I be able to come this way? I opened my eyes to stare up at Devon. He was staring at me with worry. I noticed that he was slightly shaking. There was a hint of panic in his eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" David asked softly. "Is it too much for you, doll?"

I shook my head. "I w-want to try. Just t-take it slow."

"I promise." His arms wrapped around my waist. "Sit up for me Val."

I slowly sat up until my back pressed against his chest. I was sitting on his lap now. David gestured for Devon to move closer.

"Climb up. Straddle the bench facing us."

Devon hesitated. He glanced at me and then turned and walked over to the bed. Bending, he picked up a foil packet and ripped it open. I watched as he rolled the condom on before walking back to us. He hesitated again before he climbed onto the bench.