60. LARA: MAKING HIM MINE

Heat slowly spread up my body. Every breath I took made his scent drift towards me. He smelled so good. Need hit me hard. I shifted slightly but instantly stilled when my pebbled nipples brushed against his chest. A moan slipped from my lips as pleasure shot through me. Ethan's eyes widened and then narrowed. His lips parted, making my eyes drop to them. The sight of the tips of his fangs made my stomach clench.

Ethan groaned and dropped his head to the crook of my neck. I felt the shudder that raced through him when I pressed my lips to his shoulder.

"It's your choice, Lara," I heard Silas muttered. "If you don't want him to do this with us, then you need to tell us. Ethan will leave."

His hold on my wrist loosened enough for me to move my arms. I wrapped then around his neck and held on tightly. He would leave if I told him too. Ethan would walk away again if I asked him too. It was hard to think—especially when Ethan started placing open mouth kisses down my neck.

"Do you want me to leave?" Ethan asked as he raised his head to stare down at me.

I licked my lips and then shook my head. "Stay."

Ethan gave me a big smile and slid his hand down my side and then under my back. I gasped in surprise when he pushed himself up and pulled me along with him. I ended up straddling his lap as he leaned back against the headboard. His lips captured mine before I could utter a word. I moaned and buried my hands in his hair.

His hands slowly slid down my back and to my ass. He squeezed and then pulled me closer to his hard length. I clutched his shoulders tightly and rocked my hips against his. Ethan's breathing sped up as I trailed my hands down his chest and towards the deep V and then band of his pants.

"Fuck. Shit," he gasped as he broke the kiss. "You're going to kill me, Lara."

I smiled and moved off his lap to kneel between his spread thighs. Gripping the band of his pants, I tugged and with his help removed the shorts he was wearing. Ethan leaned back and watched me with hooded eyes. My smile widened as I leaned down and pressed open mouth kisses down his neck like he had done to me earlier. He buried his hand in my hair and held my head in place.

My lips trailed lower and lower until I reached his nipples. I circled one with the tip of my tongue before sucking it into my mouth. His body jerked when I bit down slightly.

"Lara," he muttered huskily. "No teasing."

I glanced up at him from beneath my lashes. His head was thrown back and his eyes closed with his sharp teeth denting his bottom lip. My heartbeat increased as my lips trailed lower. I laid down on my stomach and wrapped my hand around the base of his cock.

He was thicker than Silas. I licked the drop of pre-cum from the tip and moaned. He tasted good. So fucking good. Wrapping my lips around him, I slowly took him inside my mouth. His hand on my hair tightened but he didn't force me to take more of him into my mouth.

I lost momentum for a moment when Silas gripped my hips and tugged me up so my ass was in the air. I pulled my mouth off of his cock and dropped my forehead against his lower stomach as Silas started sucking my clit.

Silas growled and spread my pussy-lips apart with his thumbs. I tilted my ass up to give him better access. I moaned when he started tongue fucking me. It was heaven and hell combined. My legs started to shake as my orgasm neared. Before I could crash over the edge, he pulled away, making me whimper.

Ethan's cock jerked against my chin. I tilted my head forward and parted my lips. His low groans spurred me on. I traced the head of his cock with my tongue before taking him deeper into my mouth. I nearly choked when I felt Silas's tongue circling my asshole