20. VALERIA: THE MORNING AFTER

Waking up next to David should've been a great start to the morning, but it wasn't since Devon wasn't there.

The space to my left was already cold so it meant it's been a while since he had left. I sighed and turned my head to look at David. Memories of last night flashed through my mind. There was a slight ache between my legs—a reminder that I was no longer a virgin. The warm bath had helped even though I hadn't stayed in the water long enough.

I swallowed as my eyes trailed over David's body. He was stretched out on his back with the sheets tangled at his feet. He wore a pair of light blue boxer shorts. I took a few minutes to appreciate the sight of his amazing body before I concentrate on other things, like the dent in the front.

It amazed me that he was hard even though he was asleep. My eyes slowly trailed up his bare torso. A fine layer of perspiration covered his golden skin. I licked my lips and pushed myself up into a sitting position. My eyes darted around the room. There was no sign of Devon and the bedroom door was closed firmly. I pushed down the pain his absence caused me and focused my attention on David.

Pushing myself up onto my knees, I carefully swung my leg over his to straddle him. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. He responded sluggishly, still half asleep. Pulling away, I moved my lips along his jaw in soft butterfly kisses. My lips barely brushed his skin. His breathing sped up as my lips trailed lower to his neck.

I licked his skin. He tasted so good. My lips slid lower to his collarbone. I dipped my tongue inside the hollow of his collarbone and then used my teeth to nip his skin. He groaned. Big hands gripped my hips. I gasped when he tugged me down until his hard length pressed against my sex. I froze for a few seconds and waited for him to wake up, but he didn't. My eyes darted up to his face to make sure he was still asleep before glancing down at his chest again.

I leaned down and wrapped my lips around his nipple. His chest vibrated as he growled. Satisfaction filled me. I loved the fact that he was reacting to me like this. I shifted lower, kissing the dips and curves of his muscled stomach until I reached the band of his boxer pants. Sitting up, I stared down at him. How was I going to get his boxers down without waking him? The gap in the front of the boxers caught my attention. I bit my lip as I slid my fingers inside. Hard male flesh brushed against them. Wrapping my hand around his length, I carefully pulled his erection from his boxers. I stared at the veins running along his length with fascination. He was so hard but he felt so soft.

David shifted on the bed. I stared at his face, waiting for him to open his eyes. His brows dipped and a frown appeared. When he didn't open his eyes after a few seconds, I glanced down again. His hands dropped to the bed to grip the sheets when I moved down until my ass rested above his knees. I licked my lips and leaned forward again. He was shaped a little differently than Devon, but they were about the same size. David's penis curled slightly upwards where Devon's was as straight as a pole

I licked my lips again and leaned down to press a kiss to the tip. His body instantly tensed. My lips parted a little more to allow my tongue to slip out so I could lick the rim and then moved down the length of him. When I got to the top again, a bead of clear liquid had formed. I tentatively tasted it with the tip of my tongue. It tasted salty and as soon as I licked it up more appeared. I gripped him tightly with my hand and slowly moved it up and down. He groaned again. I remembered a few things I had read in books that were given to me. I wrapped my lips around the tip again and slowly took him deeper into my mouth. He hit the back of my throat, making me gag. I instantly pulled away, sucked in a deep breath, and then repeated the action.

His growls started to get louder. Hands suddenly slipped into my hair as his hips rose from the bed. He tucked on my hair sharply enough to make pain shot through me. I pulled back and glanced up at him. David was wide awake. I flinched when I saw the anger shining in his eyes. Did I do it wrong? He growled again.