27. LARA: HISTORY LESSON

"Let's go for a walk."

I raised my head to glance up at Silas when his words penetrated my mind. Silas hovered in the doorway of the kitchen with his hands pushed into the pockets of his jeans. Our eyes locked for a few seconds before I lowered mine. A part of me was still mad at him for telling everyone that there was a possibility of me being pregnant.

"Lara?"

"I'm busy."

"You've been staring at the same page for the past twenty minutes."

Silas entered the kitchen and walked around the table until he stopped next to me. To my surprised he leaned down, tugged the book from my hand, slammed it closed and then threw it aside. Once that was done, Silas grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet.

"Silas—" My words died down when he pressed his lips against mine.

His tongue traced my bottom lips slowly. I moaned and reached up to grip his shoulders as my knees weakened. My lips parted to allow him entrance and he didn't disappoint. The tip of his tongue traced the back of my teeth and then the roof of my mouth before tangling with mine. I pressed my body against his to get closer.

"I'm sorry," he breathed against my lips. "Forgive me, sweetness."

I smiled. "You're going to have to work for it."

"Yeah?" I nodded. "What do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me," I whispered.

Silas leaned down again but I pulled away before he could kiss me. His brows dipped down into a frown. I gave him a smile and gripped his hand. My smile faded slightly when I guided his hand down between my legs. I tilted my hips forward.

"Here," I breathed. "I want you to kiss me here."

Silas smirked. He gripped my hips and lifted me onto the table and then he dropped down to his knees in front of me. My eyes widened when he placed his hands on my calves and slowly pushed them up along with my dress.

"We can't, Silas. Not here!"

He chuckled. "No one's here."

"Silas."

I forgot what I wanted to say when he pressed his lips against my knee. He slowly skimmed them upwards as he spread my legs wider. His slow pace was killing me. His fingers brushed the damp material of my panties before his mouth did. Leaning back on my palms, I raised my hips to help him when he hooked his fingers in the band of my panties.

Silas smirked at me as he slowly pulled my panties down my legs. He dropped them to the floor, gripped my thighs and spread them wide. My head dropped back when he finally pressed his mouth to the place I wanted it most. Silas made love to my pussy like he did with my mouth whenever we kissed. My breathing sped up when he flicked his tongue back and forth over my clit.

"More."

Silas pressed his tongue flat and growled. My legs snapped closed but he quickly spread them apart again. I reached down to burry a hand in his hair and tilted my hips towards his mouth. He shifted and a second later two of his fingers slowly slid inside my pussy. Silas's fingers increased in speed as he circled my clit slowly.

"Are you going to come?"

I raised my head to glance down at him. His eyes were focused on mine. He raised an eyebrow when I didn't answer him. I started nodding frantically which made his smile widen. His lips were glistering with my juices. It should've been embarrassing, but after spending so much time with Silas there was no time to be embarrassed.