61. LARA: A NEW EXPERIENCE

Ethan rolled away and onto his side. He groaned and threw and arm over his eyes. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and trailed my eyes over his body. A thin layer of sweat coated his skin which added to his sexy look. He was like a Greek God—both of them were. I dropped back onto my back when Silas leaned over me. He cupped my cheek and then captured my lips.

I kissed him with an urgency that was slowly building up inside me. I wanted to taste his blood as badly as I had tasted Ethan's. A whimper fell from my lips as I reached for him. My fingertips only brushed his skin. My eyes snapped open to frown at Silas.

"Easy with those claws of yours, sweetness. I won't mind you clawing my back as I fuck you, but I'd rather wait for my wounds to heal before that happens."

"Why aren't you healing?" I moved to sit up but he placed his hand on my lower stomach.

"He just shifted," Ethan muttered. "His body needs time to adjust to the new changes. I say about another three or four days."

My eyes snapped back to Silas. "You shifted?"

He gave me a small smile and turned onto his side so he could lean on his elbow. "I shifted."

"So when will I shift? That's what's happening to me, right? I'm becoming like you?"

"Yes, you're changing like us." Silas glanced at Ethan. "I'm not sure exactly when you'll change, sweetness, but we'll figure it out as we go by."

"Okay." I licked my lips and glanced down his body. "Can you fuck me now?"

His smirk widened. "So impatient."

The words died down when he leaned down and wrapped his lips around my nipple. The sharp tugs of his mouth shot straight down to the apex of my thighs. I moaned and reached up to bury my hands in his greasy hair. Neither one of us had taken a shower and I was sure that I smelled, but they didn't seem to mind.

Silas moved to hover above me. His lips slowly slid down my stomach. He dipped his tongue into my bellybutton and then moved lower. I spread my legs apart for him when he nudged them with his. Silas settled down on his stomach and hooked his hands at the back of my thighs. He pushed them up and then wider apart.

A low growl fell from his lips. He dove right in and within a few seconds I was trashing underneath him. Every time I was close to the edge, he stopped and pulled me right back.

"P-please," I gasped after he stopped again. "I n-need."

"What do you need?"

"You," I breathed.

After one flick of my clit, Silas started kissing up my body again. He hovered above me with his lips pursed and his eyes narrowed.

"I'm afraid you're going to do all the work tonight. Are you up for it?"

"Yes."

A chuckle fell from his lips. He sat up with his back against the headboard. It took some effort to get onto my hands and knees. My eyes darted to Ethan when he sat up too.

"Lie on your back," he ordered Silas.

To my surprise, Silas actually followed his order. Silas grabbed my hand, drawing my attention towards him. I crawled towards him and straddled his lap. He gripped my hips and guided me into position. I moaned as he slowly slid inside me.

"Heaven," he breathed.

Silas gripped the back of my neck and pulled my lips down to his. My body jerked when I felt the thing he had pushed into my ass being pulled out. I broke the kiss and glanced over my shoulder. Ethan was kneeling behind me with his attention focused on my ass. Heat flooded my cheeks when he glanced up and caught me staring. He winked at me and then moved a little closer.