Chapter 30.

This is even better than I could've ever imagined. How did we even manage to afford a place like this? The entire ship is like high class and surrounded by amazing service. It is an open bar, which means that the drinks are for free. There is a top notch buffet open all day long, and don't even get me started on the entertainment. Although I can honestly say that the best thing yet must be the cabin. No joke.

There's only one king sized bed in the center of it all, with a huge window right above it on the wall with a breathtaking view over the ocean. If I didn't know any better I would seriously think that this is some kind of honeymoon suit.

"This is incredible"

I breath as I drop my bag on the floor. Louis creeps up behind me and blesses me with his warmth. He softly wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my neck, kissing my sensitive skin. A rush of amusement, happiness and lust runs through my entire body. This is going to be 2 great days.

I am being completely honest when I say that I have no clue what Louis and I are at the moment. I mean, we are certainly not a couple, but it definitely feels like it. The staff has treated us like this proud openly gay couple, and I've really enjoyed it.

"Tequila Sunset, from that gentleman over there"

The waiter says as he places a drink on our table. It is late so Louis and I decided to look at the entertainment, so we went down to the bar and now after barely half an hour sitting here, there's already some random guy trying to hook up. Louis immediately removes his arm from my shoulder and turns around.

"Hey, pal! He's taken!" He shouts and hold my hand up to make a statement. The older man quickly hides his face and is embarrassed. I blush and avoid joining that awkward situation and just pretend to watch the show.

"Can I have a volunteer?"

The entertainment's host says into the microphone. She is apparently trying to start some dance thing. I don't really know what exactly, because I was more focused on the feud between Louis and the random admirer.

"How about you? The guy with the blue shirt?" She says and points towards Louis.

"Yeah, why not"

He says and walks over to the stage without a second thought. He drinks up the last of his drink and makes his way to the host. I didn't really mind her until now. I catch myself finding everything that's negative about her and I know exactly why. Jealousy.

"I don't really dance" Louis chuckles and she just giggles louder than necessarily.

"Rubbish. Just place your left hand here..."

She says and guides him to dance some silly dance. I feel myself overflowing with jealousy. Louis has his hand on her slim waist and she's dancing way closer than she should. The worst part is that Louis doesn't seem bothered at all. He doesn't look uncomfortable at all. He literally looks like he's enjoying himself. Smiling and being all cute and cheeky. I cross my arms and look at their dance in complete frustration. She places her hands on his hips and pushes him against her and I just feel like screaming. Is she even allowed to do this?

"Not bad! You've sure got some moves!" She compliments him.

The song ends after what feels like a century of torture. They then thank each other for the dance, and just before Louis comes back, she places a kiss on his cheek. Louis blushes and hurries back to his seat next to me.

"Well that was fun!" He exclaims.

"Seems like you had a lot of fun..." I mumble. Louis laughs at me, and I can't find the humor in what's so funny.