Chapter 61.

I'm about to loose my mind. We've spent the entire day on the beach and Louis and I haven't got any chance to talk. I just want to know what there is that he can possibly want to talk about? I mean I've thought a lot and hard about this but I can't seem to find anything that I've done recently to piss him off.

I've wanted to take him aside so many times and just ask him what it was, but it would be too obvious. The guys have been around all the time and Louis has been running around all day looking wet and hot in his outrageously sexy ripped body. Worst of all was when we played beach volleyball and I totally ruined the game for Niall. I was on his team but I kept getting distracted by Louis being his gorgeous self.

Although here we are now. The sun has gone away and the day has come to its end. The boys and I have been exploring what the hotel has to offer. So the last few hours we have been in their bar and casino, checking out everything. Had a couple of drinks, played a couple of games, lost and won some money and most importantly, eaten. This hotel has the best food and snacks. The bar offers some really good snacks and just by that, I would rate this hotel five stars.

"The hotel room is yours tonight!" Niall suddenly pulls me aside to proudly say. He throws the key to me and leaves me really confused. He's really drunk and really loud right now.

"Neil are you coming?" A high pitched voice says. I turn to see a foreign girl looking rather drunk herself. Niall smiles at me widely and runs off with her. Oh. Guess he's sleeping at her room tonight. I sigh. Fuck, does that mean I have to be all alone? That sucks... Just as the thought hits me, Louis walks past me. I stare at his curvy body as he stands next to Liam by the pool table. Wait, this is perfect. Now I can ask Louis to come to my hotel room and then he can tell me that thing he wanted to tell me! I creep up on him and put Niall's spare key in Louis' jeans pocket.

"See you there in five" I whisper. Louis looks at me confused as I walk towards the elevator. I point at his pocket and as takes the key out. He nods at me and I then walk into the elevator. Shit is going down.

I'm sitting on the bed, fiddling my fingers. I can feel my heart beat in my chest. I'm so worried. What is Louis is going to tell me? There's so much that can be on that guys mind. He never knows what he wants and it's so frustrating. I take a deep breath and lay down on the bed. Just as I begin to calm down I hear the door unlock. I literally jump out of the bed and stand there, expecting him. He walks in and I can tell that he is nervous, which makes me even more nervous than I already was.

He wipes his lip with his thumb as his eyes scan the room thoroughly. My knees give in and I loose all balance. So, shakily, I step closer to him. I see my slight shadow hover him as he looks me right in the eyes. I feel my entire face heat up and every part of my body screaming.

"I just want to know what you wanted to talk about... If it's something I've done I-"

I try my best to stutter out a sentence that will make sense, but Louis lips crash onto mine before I get the chance to finish. Oh god, it's like his lips get even softer every time we kiss. He cups my face and leads me back until I fall on the bed with him on top of me. Gosh, I've craved his touch for so long but I need to know what he wanted to say. He can't keep acting before speaking. So against my own will I stop our hot make out session and sit up, hand on his firm chest.

"Listen, I just need this. I need to be impulsive for once and just do whatever the fuck I want. Just for one night." He says with a mixture of different emotions. "The boys can't know. Okay? They will kill me if they find out"

"What why?"

"It doesn't matter. Are you in or not?" He isn't making any sense right now, but my lower regions are telling me to just shut the fuck up and let him destroy me. I've been dreaming of this for so long. I've been wanting this like crazy and here I am questioning him? What is wrong with me? I shouldn't even be hesitating.

I clear my throat and nod. He's looking so fucking stressed and hot I can't contain this anymore. Fuck it. All that matters is that we're here now, and we both want it. Everything else can be discussed in the morning. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy every piece of this.

He looks at me breathlessly and I just want to throw myself at him. At this point I don't even know what we're waiting for. He bites his lower lip seductively and hesitantly leans forward. He presses his lips against mine and before I know it, we're on it again. I'm laying on my back with him on top. Making out with me heavily. Our shirts are thrown to the floor within seconds and I let my fingers trace the firm skin of his spine. He grinds his crotch on mine desperately and tugs at my curls, breathing into my neck. I close my eyes and out of pure instinct dig my fingers into the skin of his back. 

"I don't have a..." I manage to stutter. Louis quickly catches on and smirks at me cheekily. He kisses my lips once more before getting off of me. I whimper at the loss of his touch and sit up. He walks over to my luggage and pulls out a condom out of the outer pocket of the suitcase. When the fuck did he put that in there? He walks back to the bed with a devious smile. This is quite the sight, I have to say. He's only wearing his Denim jeans shorts and his sexy underwear visible underneath it. I look at him amazed. "How did you know we would need that?"

"I didn't. But I like being prepared, just in case." He teases and winks at me. He puts it on the bedside table and lays on top of me again. This time he sits on my lap and starts unzipping my pants. Oh my god, is he going to do what I think he's about to do? He licks his lips and pulls my pants down, along with the boxers. He wraps his hand around my length and I can't help but to exhale drastically. I put my hands on his waist and trace them down to the end of his shorts, pulling them off. As he sits back on my bare crotch with nothing but underwear I moan louder than expected. It is just such a great feeling to have his big firm, yet soft ass on me. Fuck, I want to top. I really want to top. He seems to react as well, but not as obviously. He looks at me, raising an eyebrow. What?

"In your dreams, curly." He says. How did he know that I wanted to top? I need to work on my pokerface.

He leans back down and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around him and pull him even closer as I'm completely overwhelmed by his scent. He moves from my lips and plants kisses all over my neck and further down my belly. I'm beginning to feel really ticklish and god, every kiss feels like heaven. Suddenly he gets off of me and rips the condom package open with his teeth. He then takes his boxers off and puts the protection on his length. Gently pumping as he scans every inch of my body. He then positions himself right in front of my entrance and pushes it in really really slowly. I whimper as he lays back on top of me and presses his length into me, deeper and deeper. Before I know it he's in and he's still for a while, allowing me to adjust.

"Oh my god" I breath. He looks at me with lustful eyes slowly beginning to pound and thrust into me at a perfect pace. He puts one hand on each side of my head to gain strength. He keeps going until we're both sweating and groaning like crazy. I can't even feel anything except for pleasure right now. His fringe is stuck to his forehead as his entire body is heating up. He thrusts faster and harder with an occasional kiss every now and then. I pump myself at the same time. I look at his gorgeous face as he freezes completely. He collapses on top of me and I feel myself come between our stomachs. And at that time is when I decide to say the worst possible thing I could've ever said.

"I love you"