Chapter 67.

When Anthony and I get back from the dinner date I've had some to drink. I might have ordered a couple of drinks with our meals and so I might have insisted that Anthony and I would spend the night at my place. Anthony didn't seem to fond to the idea of bumping into another awkward encounter with Louis, but I didn't care. To be quite honest I kind of enjoyed seeing Louis a bit jealous. Nice to know he cares at all, you know?

So stumbling down the streets of New York City, Anthony at last managed to get us to the apartment. As soon as we got to my door I popped my head to have a look who's home with a drunk little "Yohoo?" But no answer. The apartment is pitch black and I don't mind at all. I try to make my way to the kitchen and grab some more drinks from Louis' collection. I grab many beer bottles and make my way to Louis' bedroom. Anthony follows me with the most annoyed face ever. He's so done with me and I don't even care. If he wants to be with me he's gonna have to deal with the fact that I can get really fucked up at times. Take it or leave it, pretty much.

"Harry maybe you should get some rest"

He insists and tries to guide me to the bed. I snatch my arm away from his gentle grip and drink right out of the beer bottle. I don't know what made me want to drink the night away. Maybe the fact that everything feels wrong? I just had a couple of drinks to dinner and eventually I felt like why not take it all the way?

"You have a missed call from Liam" He informs as he hands me my phone. I just laugh and drop the phone to the floor. I don't have time for small talk with Liam right now. He never tells me anything important anyway. Besides, where the fuck is Louis? I expected him to be home by the time we got here? This is rubbish. I hand Anthony a drink but he rejects it. What a bore. I sit down on the bed and drink what's left in the bottle, just to take another.

"Hey, quick question" Anthony says as he holds one of Louis' frames pictures in his hand. I can't tell which one though, cause he's standing next to the nightstand and I'm on the other side of the bed. "Is Louis gay?" He asks and I sigh. Guess I should've known he would ask this sooner or later. I just drink more of the alcoholic drink in my head and nod. "Oh okay. And did you and him by any chance used to date in the past?" I nod once more. What does he expect me to do? Lie? No way.

"I still love him."

I say before I get the chance to think. Fuck, maybe drinking wasn't a good idea. I'm going to fuck everything with me and Anthony up now. Oh well, I'm drunk and emotional. Let it be. Anthony sighs and walks over to me. He takes a seat on the bed next to me and rubs my back. Trying to comfort me for something I'd expect him to be mad about. I thought he'd flip and be like 'why are you dating me if you love him' sort of thing. But guess he's just a better person than that.

"I know..." He says. I snap my head up.

"You know!?"

"Yeah of course. You're not the most subtle guy I've met. It's just kind of obvious. You always want to hang out here where he's usually around, instead of at my place. You panicked when he came home the other day and... I see the way you look at him. I know because, he looks at you like that too." What the actual fuck? Is the guy I'm dating literally telling me to go get my ex? And is he stating that Louis feels the same for me as I do? Oh my god, I'm just so drunk and so confused.

"I'm so sorry..." Is all I can find the words to say. Anthony gives me a small understanding smile.

"It's okay."