Chapter 90.

"Did you take your medicines today?" I ask as Louis and I are cuddled up in his bed. We're both in nothing but our underwear keeping each other warm. I trace my fingers along his chest and tummy.

"Yep. Did you?" He says, referring to my antidepressants. I nod and Louis intertwines our fingers for a slight moment before letting go and grabbing my waist, pulling me in for a kiss. How can something feel so good and so horrible at the same time? It feels good being with him like this, but the guilt is keeping me from enjoying any of it. He keeps pulling me in, trying to get me to get on top of him but I won't budge. He at last puts more pressure and I end up on top of him. Both of his hands trace down my spine and squeeze my bum.

"I really need to take a shower" He mumbles and I whine. Of course he has to go do something the second we start getting intimate. I go back to my side of the bed as I watch him getting up from the bed with his boxers already a bit tight by his crotch. I mean, he's obviously turned on, so what's the problem? I didn't even hold back this time. I sigh and lay down on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I hear him starting the shower in the bathroom.

"Are ya coming or not?" He surprises me by asking. I look at him confused as he stands there motioning for me to come over. A smile grows on my lips as he walks back into the bathroom and waits for me there. Yes. Hell yes. I'm all for this.

I climb out of the bed and hurry to the bathroom. As soon as I get in there it's already stuffy and warm. I was hoping to walk in on him getting undressed but he's already in the shower with the shower curtains covering him. I hear him humming on a unfamiliar song as he washes his hair. I take my boxers of and walk towards the shower. I push the shower curtain to the side exposing Louis' bare back as he stands there, water dripping down every inch of his tanned fit torso. I bite my lip as I step in. Fuck I really want to top some time. That back is to die for.

"Can you hand me the shampoo?" He says as he stands under the steaming hot water. I grab the shampoo and hand him it. As he begins rubbing it into his hair I stand right behind him and let my hands trace his gorgeous curves. I press my bare body against his bare dripping wet back. I plant soft kisses against the warm skin of his neck and shoulder. He leans his head back and lets out a soft moan. He turns around and wraps his arms around my neck before kissing me passionately. With my hands on his slim waist I press our warm bodies against each other.

"I love you" I whisper and Louis starts kissing my neck. I moan and just feel the passion grow. "I love you I love you. God I love you" I keep breathing as he gets more rough with his kisses. Before I know it he pushes me against the cold shower wall. We begin making out caressing every inch of each others bodies. I slide my hand down to his length that is already erect and start pumping it. He moans into my ear and his face suddenly turns a bit red from the warmth of the water. The bathroom turns steamy and I'm completely caught up in the moment. He snatches my hand away and pins my hands against the wall as he starts grinding his length against mine, starting the friction. 

"Turn around, princess." He hisses and I do as I'm told. He grabs the body lotion and starts pumping himself, cursing repeatedly. Before I know it I feel his length pressing against my entrance. He starts slowly, allowing me to adjust. "Oh my god" He breathes and pushes himself into me. I squeeze my eyes shut and groan loudly. He keeps pounding into me repeatedly as the friction grows. I've been longing for his touch for what feels like an eternity. I wish I could enjoy it more though. My love and passion is being outnumbered by the amount of guilt I have. I shouldn't be doing this without Louis knowing the truth about Anthony. It feels so wrong, yet too good to stop. Before I know it Louis presses my body roughly into the cold shower wall as he freezes, groaning into my neck. As he releases I feel myself reaching my climax as well.

Moments later I find myself laying on Louis' bed with nothing but a towel around my waist.

*Can we talk? - A*

I get a inconvenient text from Anthony. I got a few last night to but I ignored them all, and apparently he won't stop bugging me until I'm clear that I don't want anything to do with him anymore.

*There's nothing to talk about. Let's forget it happened. Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop texting me.*

I answer back. I feel a bit harsh but I have to be. Otherwise he won't get the hint. I scroll through my snap chat feed as Louis walks around the room completely naked. He dries his hair with a towel ruffling his brown hair. My eyes lock on his great back. How can one human being be blessed with such perfection in all areas? I'm serious. His hair, his eyes, his face, his cheekbones, his legs, his arms, his back and basically every inch of his skin. As he stands in front of the wardrobe looking for some underwear to put on I snap a quick picture and unfortunately forget the fact that my phone is not on silent. Louis turns around and laughs.

"Oh no you didn't" He says in a sassy way and I can't help but to laugh. Louis swears and grabs my phone out of my hand before I get a chance to save it. I try to take my phone back but Louis just gives me a simple nudge on the shoulder and I fall back on to the bed. Louis raises the phone and tries to take a picture of me as I'm laying on the bed completely flustered. I cover my face and hear the phone snap. "Look how cute you are! I'm gonna send this to my phone." He says and I get even more flustered.

"No don't!" I giggle and Louis keeps pushing me away. It feels really sexual to be this playful with him when he's not wearing anything, but I don't mind it. He seems comfortable with it and so do I. Besides, we just had sex so there's nothing weird about it.

"You got a text" Louis says and frowns at the phone. Shit shit shit is it Anthony? Oh my god, just my luck. I feel my heart drop out of my chest as he texts the person back.

"W-who is it?" I try to ask casually but it comes out sounding really suspicious and obvious. Louis hands me the phone and I pray to god as I click on the conversation. THANK GOD. It was just Niall asking if we wanted to hang out with them and Louis responded with a "Fuck you" emoji. Thank god. That was close. Too close.