Chapter 29.

He's in love with me. HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME. I feel like writing it in a diary or scream it out the window for everyone to hear. I feel like flying, crying, laughing... I don't even know. All I know is that we just confessed our "love" for each other and I have never been happier. And tomorrow we're leaving for our cruise. Just him and I. Can this possibly get any better?

"TIME TO PARTY LADS!"

Liam exclaims as we all hold our glasses in the air, toasting for the first time this night. Louis told them that he and I would be leaving for our cruise tomorrow, and he did mention that he and I have "something going on". Whatever that means. People have such a hard time labeling things these days. What is the difference between dating and being in a relationship? I mean, I already live with him so what's the big deal? Not to be greedy or anything, but, I would actually like to call him boyfriend...

"Does it feel awkward?"

Niall asks a while later as he and I are standing by the bar waiting for our mixed drinks to be poured. I would question what he's talking about but I know exactly what he's talking about. Louis has been with Liam and Zayn ever since we got here, just standing in a distance, barely interacting with me. We have literally been standing on each sides of the bar exchanging a few glances. That's it. I don't know what I was expecting, but definitely something more than this.

"I just don't understand why he's keeping such a distance. Aren't we supposed to be all romantic and stuff now?" I ask. Niall chuckles and grabs his drink.

"Louis is not romantic, learn that. Besides, he's probably just as confused about the entire situation as you are. Just go over there. Make a move"

Before I get the chance to even question Niall's tip, he manages to push me into the crowd filled dance-floor. I give him a irritated glare before making my way through the dancing sweaty people and to the table where they're sitting. I feel my heart raise as I get closer and closer to Louis. Liam, Zayn and Nancy are sitting by the table and Louis is standing. Liam has his arm around Nancy but he doesn't seem to be as happy about it anymore.

"There you are, love"

Louis says and gives me a crinkled smile, immediately making me feel welcome. He raises his arm and pulls me in for a hug. I am unsure if I should kiss him or not. I really want to but I don't want to be the one making it awkward.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?"

He says and pulls me by my hips closer to him. We are now barely an inch from each other's faces. I begin blushing as I realize that I'm close enough for him to see all my face's imperfections. The way he bites his lower lip makes me unable to speak so I just nod and look down, feeling unworthy of looking him in the eye.

He tugs at the collar of my shirt and tries to expose my chest. I blush and pull it back up, councious as I am of my body.

"Fucking tease"

Louis says and smiles. He keeps biting his lower lip and it's driving me nuts. Suddenly his hand that once was on my hip goes down and squeezes my bottom. Someone seems to be horny today. Well, Louis always is when he's intoxicated.

"I can't wait. You, me, out in the ocean, away from all these idiots" He says and pulls me even closer.

"Hey!" Liam scolds. Apparently somewhat hurt from Louis referring to them as idiots. I giggle and cover my mouth. A bad habit of mine. Louis removes my hand and cups my face gently. He then leans in and kisses me slowly.

"Have you packed yet by the way? We need to make sure-"

"Harry, you're ruining the moment" Louis says and places his index finger on my lips. I smile and that causes him to chuckle. God, I feel so silly and I'm loving every second of it. It feels like I'm living a dream, and for once it's not a nightmare.