Chapter 44.

Has it already been an hour? When did he even get in? Why didn't I hear him? It doesn't matter. All that matters is that he sees what I'm wearing. Oh my god this is so embarrasing. I pause the game and slowly turn my head to him. I feel my entire face heat up as our eyes meet. He's standing on the side of the living room staring at me with his chin dropped to the floor. He's wearing his costume from work and he seems to be holding his lunchbox in his hand.

"Beer, games, my shirt and FUCKING PANTIES? Are you kidding me right now?" He shouts. "This must be the sexiest thing I have EVER seen" I open my mouth to say something but no words come out. Sexy? What does he mean sexy? Isn't he like embarassed to see his boyfriend like this? Cause I sure am.

"S-s-sexy?" I stutter. He nods and puts his lunchbox on the table. He sits down on the armchair with his shocked face expression glued on.

"Let me see, stand up?" He suggests. I gulp and hesitate at first, but then I slowly obey him and get out of the couch. I stand in front of him as he scans every inch of my body. I want the ground to swallow me up because I honesly have no idea why he finds me remotely attractive like this. "Turn around?" He adds. I do as I'm told. "Holy shit"

"What's wrong?" I ask innocently, completely confused. I turn back around to see that Louis is trying his best to contain himself. He's covering his mouth with his hand and he's completely breathless. I don't know if this is a bad or good thing.

"What's wrong?? You're fucking driving me crazy that's what!" I can't tell if he's just sexually frustrated right now or if he's actually mad at me. All I know is that he's really aggressive. "Did you buy that today?" He asks, now more curious than angry. I nod.

"I might have bought a few more things..." I stutter. Oh god he's going to get soo angry when he sees all the stuff I purchased today...

"Define a few?"

He says and I decide to just show him instead. I motion for him to follow me as I walk over to the bedroom. I hear him sigh behind me as he follows my steps. I can feel his eyes on my back but right now all I can focus on is how furious he's going to be. When we get in I don't even dare to look at him. I just slowly walk over to my suitcase and point at the pile that has grown three times as high as it was this morning.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble before Louis even gets the chance to say anything. His face expression was enough for me to regret every single thing I bought.

"Come here." Is all he says. My heart starts pounding faster as I slowly hesitantly walk up to him. Is he going to hit me now? Or is this going to end up in a huge fight? I squeeze my eyes shut as I finally approach him and he reaches his hands up. But I am immediately surprised and confused when he pulls me in for a hug. Really? A hug? Isn't he supposed to be pissed off? I spent like half of our money on clothes, shouldn't he be furious?

"That's it? You're not going to hit me? Scream at me?" I ask and Louis leans away from the hug with a frown.

"What? Why would I do that?" He quiestions and seems to honestly be quite offended. I shrug my shoulders and feel how my body slowly relaxes. "Did you seriously think that I would hurt you?" He asks and memories flash of all the times I used to be hit or punished by my babysitter. Louis pulls me in closer into him and lifts my chin so that our eyes meet. "Listen, I need you to believe that I will never EVER hurt you. Okay?" He assures and I immediately feel bad for accusing him of something like that. Louis is not like the others. I should know this for a fact. "You can rob me all of my money if you'd like. All that matters for me is that you're happy. Okay?"

"Okay..." God I love him so much, he always knows what to say. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Besides. I love spoiling my little princess" He whispers in my ear, causing a settling shiver to run through my body. I smile and press my body against his. His hands slowly go from my waist to my back, caressing the silky fabric of the panties. He gives me a soft kiss and before I know it he carries me to the bed.

I feel like such a fragile flower with him, and quite frankly I love it. He carefully drops me on the bed so that I fall on my back looking up at him. He starts undressing, pulling his coat off and unbuttoning his shimmy. God, he's so hot when he's all fancied up from work. He unbuttons the first couple of buttons but he then looses his patience and hovers over me. I giggle and he of course smiles too. The sweater is so big that I have sweater paws right now and it seems like Louis finds it adorable. As I giggle like a child he starts planting feather kisses all over my face and neck. I love this so much it hurts. While kissing him passionately, I begin unbuttoning the last of his shimmy before pulling it off his warm tanned torso. He starts tugging at the sweater I'm wearing and I'm of course overwhelmed with self conciousnes.

"I have the prettiest boyfriend in the world" He says and pushes my curls away from my face. My heart swells at his beautiful unexpected compliment. I then grow more confident and let him pull the sweater off. It is so weird when I'm with him. I can feel so ugly and unworthy of him, but at the same time he makes me feel so special and appreciated and beautiful... Mixed emotions to say at least.

"I spilled some beer on your sweatshirt earlier" I admit and Louis chuckles, shaking his head.

"Please shut up" He says and we both laugh. I have a habit of always saying the wrong things at the wrong time, hints, ruining the mood. Louis finally manages to get the sweater off me and then I'm left laying on his bed, completely breathless wearing nothing but the hot pink panties. Louis stands up and looks at me speechless. He looks at my hard bulge under the pink fabric as he unbuckles his belt. He takes his pants off and sits down on the bed. He instructs me to sit on his lap so I do. He desperately starts pushing his hips up as I grind on his lap. The silk fabric of my panties against his black briefs. His hands set the pace as he leads me by my waist.

"Fuck, I want to fuck the shit out of you but I want you to keep those on" He admits, causing my dick to twitch.

"How is that gonna work?" I ask and he raises his eyebrows. I'm clueless for a moment until he slowly reaches his hand out and caresses my plumb lips with his fingers. Oh... OH. I get off his lap and lean down kissing all along his body. From his face, to his hips, all the way down to... It. I first slowly grip him through the fabric, but then I pull his boxers down and shit he's hard. I lean my head down and slowly push it into my mouth, letting my tounge circle around it. I push it in and out in a slow pace until I feel some precum inside my mouth. I pull away and jerk him off a bit. I can hear his soft raspy moans and that gets me going even further. I then slowly put the tip in between my lips and as desperate as Louis is he lifts his hips taking me by surprise, causing me to gag. And just by the sight of that he comes undone in my mouth. The severe groan from him gets me to come too, inside the panties. I slowly spit out the white liquid out of my mouth and smear it over his hips. Louis tries to catch his breath and so do I. I clean my lips on the back of my hand and kiss him.

"I love you" He breaths.

"I love you more."