Chapter 14.

When i wake up it is earlier than expected.  I was woken by Louis phone vibrating loudly on the wooden night stand. I'm annoyed that he doesn't answer but with that thought in mind i turn around and notice that Louis is not in bed. So it is about ten o clock and Louis is already up. He's either eating breakfast or on the rooftop smoking. Either way i'm left in the big bed with Louis phone going off every five minutes. Who is calling him all the time? I scooch over to the other side of the bed and reach for the phone. Twelve missed calls from Sandy. Again? She called last night too. Seems like this girl has some serious issues.

I put the phone in my pocket and get out of bed. I walk out to the living room/kitchen and notice that Louis is not home. Neither are the guys. Everything is cleaned up and tidy. I would question why they left this early but I guess they are where ever Louis is. I walk over to the kitchen and get a couple of eggs from the fridge. If i'm going to stay here i better participate in the everyday stuff, like making breakfast. Guess an omelette won't hurt?

About half an hour later i've set the table and gotten the tea ready. That's when i suddenly hear the front door unlock. Louis walks in without even acknowledging me. He takes his jacket and shoes off and that's when he notices me.

"You made breakfast?"

He asks impressed. I nod and place the tea cups in front of our seats. He smiles and sits down. I sit down next to him and I am immediately off put by the smell of cigarettes. But I don't comment on it, I just hand him his phone.

"Sandy's been calling all morning"

I say more irritated than i would want to seem. He glares down at the screen and notices the now fifteen missed calls.

"What a freak. I should probably get myself a new phone number..."

"Yeah you should." I say flatly. I can't help but feel like an oversuspicious roommate. Louis avoids eye contact and digs in to the omelette on his plate. I continue. "So, where were you? And where are the guys?"

"We played some soccer."

"At ten a clock in the morning?" I question. I know he's lying and even though I may have been okay about it yesterday, i'm not. Not anymore. He keeps lying to me and I want to know why.

"Yeah, and by the way, your interview is in an hour so you should probably get ready."

He says and changes the subject immediately. God, he is impossible. I don't have the energy to force the truth out of him right now, so I just eat up the food on the plate and leave the table without saying a word. I wash my hands and walk over to the living room. My clothes are still in a messy pile in my bag. So I begin digging through it but I don't find anything suitable for a job interview.

"Louis, can I use some of your clothes?" I call out as I look at my inappropriate ripped jeans and several band t-shirts on top of the bag.

"Sure. Just make sure to put it back afterwards!"

Louis calls back from the kitchen. I suddenly hear the water running. Is Louis making the dishes? I glance over and see him standing by the sink. He is. That was nice of him. Even though this is his apartment, i'm usually the one who makes the cleaning. It's not that he likes it messy, he just doesn't care.

I walk into his bedroom and feel a bit weird. I never really go in here without him, and it feels like i'm breaking and entering, even though i'm obviously not. I walk right through the messy room and over to the wardrobe. I don't even know why he has one if most of his clothes are on the floor anyway. I'm surprised when I see his blazers hung up on gallows neatly. He owns like three blazers. A black one, a dark grey one and a navy blue one. They all seem pretty nice but I worry about the sizes. Hopefully one of them fits me, since I have like two-three sizes bigger then him.

The navy one is a bit tight so I put it back. The grey one fits like a glove, but it has a small stain in the front. Not very professional is it? I at last try the black blazer on and hope for the best. It is bigger than the others which makes it very comfortable. I stand in front of his tall mirror to see how it looks on me. I put my hands in the pockets and suddenly feel a piece of paper inside the left pocket. I'm not the type to pry but Louis seems to be keeping so many secrets from me that I feel the need to pry just a bit. I look around to make sure he isn't coming in to the room. I then wrinkle it out. It is a number written in ink. I pick up my phone and find myself typing the number in.

*Doctor Nelson's office*

A thick males voice answers. I look out to see Louis still doing the dishes in the kitchen. I then close the door to his bedroom. I don't know what to say. I just say the first thing that comes to mind.

"Uhm hello. This is... Louis." I say and clear my throat. I need to sound a bit more like him. "Louis Tomlinson."

*Oh Louis! Long time since i've heard from you last. Is everything okay? Are you taking your medication?*

Medication? What? What is he talking about?

"Yeah of course..."

*Good. Do you want to make an appointment or...?* And just as I open my mouth to answer I hear steps approaching the bedroom. I then panic.

"Uhm no, I was just checking in. Have a good day, bye!" I practically rap before I end the call without even waiting for the doctor's response. I quickly put the paper back in the pocket.

"Hey did you find anything?" Louis asks as soon as he gets in. I nod.

"Yeah I'll go with this one, thanks."

I say and walk right out of the room. Is he seeing a doctor? Or WAS? Why? God, so many questions, so few answers....