Chapter 7.

As the sensual words reach my ear, a shiver takes over. The bad kind. Causing chills to make my entire skin creep. The soft hands with the long nails sweeps away from my eyes. I open my eyes and slowly turn around. Expecting the worst.

"Nancy i-"

Before i get the chance to say anything she hushes me rudely and places her finger in front of my lips. Instructing me to be quiet. But i don't want to be. Her dark eyes tells me one thing. Danger. She bites her thin lower lip and stares at mine. Her hands go up my neck and through my hair. She leans in and kisses me. I step back and she keeps going until i'm up against the wall.

"Don't"

I plead. It only seems to get her going even more. She smiles widely and i'm starting to get really uncomfortable.

"What's the matter, curly? It's just a one night stand. You don't even have to call me the next day"

She says. I'm liking her less by the second. She is really needy and who would want that? Honestly? She slips her fingers away from my hair and down my stomach. She starts caressing my crotch and i don't feel any pleasure at all. My breathing just gets heavy from me being so nervous. I put my hand on hers and stop her movements. She finally stops and steps away from me. She looks at me in shock. She places her hand on her chest and breaths heavily. I could be wrong but it seems like she's about to cry.

"You don't find me attractive...?" She asks, completely freaking out.

"What?"

"I don't turn you on? What is it, is it my hair? Is it my makeup?"

"Nancy..."

"No, just say it! I'm ugly, aren't i?."

She says with an unstable voice and sits down on the bed. I shake my head and sit down next to her.

"Are you serious? Nancy, you're gorgeous. I just don't see you that way... That's all."

She doesn't answer. She just continues sobbing and wiping the running mascara from her cheeks.
 I hate seeing people cry. Especially when i'm the only one around. I never know what to do.

"Can i ask you something?" I suddenly say. She nods. "Why do you do this? Why do you throw yourself at a stranger you literally just met?"

"I don't know... I don't even like you... I like Liam. But he doesn't know i exist..." She explains. Oboy... This is going to be a long talk...

Louis:

After dealing with an awful situation i walk back out again. Everyone is there but Harry and Nancy. Where did they go? I walk up to the others and Zayn hands me a cigarette as soon as i get to them. I grab it and light it, while looking out for Harry. I wait for their conversation to end so i don't rudely interrupt them. When they finally turn silent i ask.

"Where's Harry?"

"He said he was going to the bathroom but it was like half an hour ago."

Niall explains. That long? Guess he chose to hook up with Nancy. Good for him... I take a long drag from the Blend cigarette, one of Zayn's favorite kinds. And just as i begin to worry Harry shows up. He stands by the grill talking with Nancy. He sweeps a bit of her hair behind her ear and seems to tell her something sweet. But i have no idea what. She smiles at him and gives him a passionate hug before going back into the house again. Harry takes a drink and walks up to us.

"Well done man! You got it together with Nancy yea?" Zayn says and puts his arm around Harry. Harry immediately blushes and just looks down at the ground.

"Not that it's hard to get into her pants. If you know what i'm saying!" Niall rudely remarks and everyone laughs along but Harry. Even i giggle a bit because even if it's rude of him to say it, it doesn't make it less true.

"How was it?" Zayn asks.

"Guys, give the guy some space. Maybe he's not the one to kiss and tell" I state.

"Thank you, Louis." Harry says and smiles at me. I smile back and give him a wink. I think it is respectful that he doesn't brag about it. I like that.

"Who's up for some truth or dare?" Liam suddenly shouts just behind our ears. We all start laughing. When did he get here? And why is his arm around Nancy? I turn to Harry to see a reaction but he just smirks at me. I'm officially confused.

"We're in!" Niall says. Alright. Let the fun begin.