Namjin (Sweet)

Hi :) So this is my first time writing fanfics like this where it involve two boys, so I apologise for any mistakes in the smut ones *Looks away embarresed*. I hope you enjoy all of the small fanfics though! :)

Jin looked across the hall at the boy he adored so much and had for a while now. Namjoon. He was perfect. Jin loved the way he smiled and his dimple showed and they way he talked so passionate about music and life. The very thought of Namjoon made Jin smile.
Though he had felt this way for a while now he doubted that Namjoon knew or even felt the same way. They had talked a couple of times and had many classes together.
Jin was sitting in class, Namjoon in front of him, he was looking at the younger boys backprofile. His shoulder and back, boy did Jin want to hug that. He sat daydreaming about Namjoon when he suddenly turned around and Jin thought he was caught in the act. Instead Namjoon looked at him and smiled a wide smile making Jin weak in his legs.

"Do you want to work together hyung?" Namjoon asked still smiling.

"Um sorry what?" Jin asked feeling his throat dry up. He hadn't payed any attention to class.

"On the project we have to do." He said with a soft voice.

"Oh sure I'd love to-I mean I-I would like that." Jin said voice shaking. If Namjoon noticed he was way too polite to say anything about it.

"Great. Should we meet up in front of the school and go home to me?" The younger asked. Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Going with Namjoon home, he was so stunned about this that he could only nod. Namjoon smiled and left since the class ended.

The rest of the day went by too slow for Jin's taste. He was after all going home to his crush. So after his last class he practially ran to the front of the school. He arrived to see Namjoon waiting for him, Jin wasn't sure but it looked like he was slightly out of breath.

"Hi ready to go?" The younger asked and Jin simply nodded. Namjoon stuck his arm around Jin's arm and started to walk. Jin was sure he was going to die right there. They finally arrived at Namjoons house after what seemed like forever. They went up to Namjoon's room right away. They sat on the bed and Jin started to talk about the project they had to do, which he thanks to one of his friends had found out what was about.
After Jin had stumbled over words for a while Namjoon started to smile and look down.

"What?" Asked Jin since he couldn't understand what was funny.

"Oh nothing you're just so cute, when you stutter." Namjoon answered as Jin once again felt like dying. Namjoon. Thought. He. Was. Cute. He started to blush madly.

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you, I didn't mean to." Namjoon quickly said when Jin didn't answer.

"No is fine, I think you're cute too." Jin wanted to mentally slap himself. If it didn't seem like he was head over heals for Namjoon before it sure as hell was clear now.
Namjoon looked down now also blushing slightly.

"I am so sorry now I'm making you embarrassed." Jin said. Could this get any worse.

"No seriously is alright. I-I," Was it just Jin or did Namjoon seem nervous. "I don't mean to sound creepy or anything but I have been, I don't want to say watching you more noticing you for a while now. I guess what I'm trying to say is I like you like really like you." Namjoon smiled again and scratched the back of his head nervously. His dimples was showing.

Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had to be dreaming.

"Please say something." Namjoon said to his hyung.

"Do you know how long I've had a crush on you? Seriously am I dreaming. Wait why did I say that? I-" He was cut off by Namjoon's soft lips pressing gently against his own. Namjoon pulled away.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Stop saying sorry." Jin now cut Namjoon off. He had not been day dreaming about this day for years for Namjoon to say sorry. Jin leaned in and so did Namjoon. This kiss was more passionate than the first one, their hands were touching each others hair, back, arms. It felt so good, their lips were perfect for each other. After kissing for quite a while. They pulled away, both out of breath and with a huge smile on their face.

"So would you like to be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, yes a thousand times yes." Jin said and kissed Namjoon again. Screw the damn project. This day couldn't be better.

Hope you liked that! :) If there is a ship I haven't written about and you want me to, you're welcome to leave a comment and also if there is a special scenario, then I'll try my best to make your request come true :)