Kookiemonster (request) Part 1

Requested by @flower_boy_kookie I hope I got everything right and you like it :)

"Go you have to go!" Jungkook said with a pitch high voice to his boyfriend.

"No I won't leave you!" Namjoon said and held Jungkooks arms steady. Jungkook had tears streaming down his face.

"You have to, they are going to kill you! Please you have to go. Now!" Jungkook tried so hard not to cry but it didn't help. "Please for me." Jungkook added in a defeated voice. Namjoon looked at him wanting to make sure it was really what he wanted.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked, and Jungkook nodded weakly "Fine, I'll leave but I'll come back for you." Namjoon said also crying now. He quickly grabbed some things and packed them in a backpack.

"You know I love you right?" Namjoon asked holding Jungkooks arms gently.

"Yes and I love you too." Jungkook said weak. His tears weren't as strong anymore. They both leaned in and kissed a desperat kiss before Jungkook had to throw Namjoon out of the door.

"I'll come back." Namjoon said before he left.

"I'll be waiting." Jungkook said and watched him leave.

Jungkook went in to his boyfriends apartment. Why did this happen? Why did his family want him to be unhappy? Why go to length of wanting to kill Namjoon? He cried again as he played the events in his head that lead up to this moment.
They had been so happy of course they knew they shouldn't be together but it didn't stop them. Jungkook was rich and had a status to ophold while Namjoon wasn't and would drag Jungkook's status down.
Jungkook just couldn't believe his parents. He had overheard them talking earlier that day, one of their employees had seen them together and told his parents. Of course they freaked out and ordered to get Namjoon killed right away, that's when Jungkook ran. He ran as fast as he could to Namjoon. Now he was here. Broken. Tired. Scared.
After he had finally pulled himself together he got up and walked home. He wondered where Namjoon was now? Was he safe? If something happend to him he could never forgive himself. When he reached home he was called to the living room by his parents. He took a deep breath before walking in to the way too big livingroom.

"Yes." He said shortly. He was trying so hard not to yell at them and throw things at them. He knew his parents did some bad things and he did in no way support it. But kill? That was a whole new low.

"We have good news." His mother said with a big plastic smile. Jungkook didn't answer why the hell would he?

"Do you remember Park Jimin?" His father said cold. Jungkook again didn't answer but stood still "Well his parents agreed it would be a good idea for you to get married." That got Jungkook's attention.

"I am not getting married to some spoiled boy." He said through his teeth.

"Yes you are." His mother said taking a sip of her drink.

"You can't make me." Jungkook yelled angry.

"Of course we can." His father said not raising his voice one bit.

"Would you rather be married to someone like that Namjoon kid?" His mother asked, she couldn't hide the bitterness she felt. "He is no good. He is just some scum, some rat, he don't even have any money, he can't take of you." Jungkook clenched his fits trying to control his anger. He was shaking.

"He is not a scum, he is not a rat! I don't need all these fancy things to define me like you do! He can take care of me just fine!" Jungkook yelled so loud, his mother fliched.

"You are going to marry Jimin and you're going to be happy." His mother said firm. "Now go to your room, we're done talking about this."

"I'm not doing it." Jungkook said.

"We are done!" His father said. Jungkook knew he couldn't do anything at the moment. He walked to his room shaking with pure anger.
When he got to his room he went to lie down in his bed. He imagined he could be in Namjoons arms. He almost felt like he could hear his voice telling him how much he loved him and how they would always be together. He fell asleep with the nice thought of Namjoon.

So that was part 1 out of 3 :)