Jinmin (sweet)

Jin and Jimin had been together for about three months. Everything was going great. Besides one thing. Jin was the golden star in school, usually it would be the jocks or something but Jin was so kind and helpful to everyone that people just really liked him. Some people of course didn't like Jin to have a boyfriend. They didn't dare to do anything against Jimin in school but people kept sending hateful texts and message. He couldn't tell who it was since everyone just send them anonymous. He already tried telling Jin but Jin was that kind of person to only see good in people so Jimin couldn't stand seeing him hurt. The texts didn't really bother him at first but lately they had a lot more violent, saying how Jimin should just kill himself and how when he least expected it they were going to beat him up. He was starting to be afraid everytime he had to walk outside. It was also getting harder and harder to keep it away from Jin. It was effecting him and he didn't smile as much as he used to. When they were in public he tried to not kiss Jin too much and to not skinship. Jin had started to notice Jimin's werid behaviour. Currently they were standing in the queue to the movies. Jin had grabbed Jimin's hand and he could feel it getting sweaty. Jimin kept looking around, wanting to make sure no one they knew was around.

"Is something wrong?" Jin asked worried. Jimin didn't react as he was busy still looking around and trying to control his heartbeat. Jin pulled him out of the queue by his hand. "We're going to have to watch that movie another time. We're going to my place." Jin started to drag Jimin after him.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked and finally looked at Jin. Jin stopped and turned to Jimin.

"Something is wrong. Don't you think I've noticed it? You don't laugh as much as you use to. You're always looking around when we're in public and you don't want to stand too close to me. Everytime we're together you'll get endless of text and you'll look so sad and scared. I don't know if it has something to do with me. But I was really hoping you would come to me and tell me if something is wrong. You haven't." Jimin eyes had gotton slightly teary. "Listen I'm your boyfriend and if something bothers you it bothers me. So can we please go home and talk about this? Whatever 'this' is?" Jimin didn't say a word but nodded.
They reached Jin's apartment and sat on the couch.

"I-I don't how to say this." Jimin said. He didn't want to see Jin's face when he told him. He had intentionally placed himself so there where distance between them.

"Start from the beginning." Jin said with a soft tone to relax Jimin. Jimin took a deep breath before starting.

"Well ever since we got together I have gotton some texts and stuff from anonymous people. It started off with being text saying how I should break up with you, and how I'm not worthy of you. Then they started to call me names like slut, whore, worthless, you know things like that. Lately they have gotton more agressive. Telling me I should kill myself, some said they would beat me up when I least expected it. A few threaten me saying if I didn't kill myself they would do it for me." Silents tears fell from Jimin's eyes. While Jimin had told this Jin's face had dropped both looking angry but also sad for Jimin.

"Why haven't you told me?" Jin's voice quivered slightly from anger. Jimin knew his anger wasn't towards Jimin but the people who had done it.

"I wanted to I swear but you see the best in people. I didn't know how to tell you." Jimin said. Jin nodded his face was hard and Jimin could see he was trying to control his anger.

"I want to read the texts." Jin said and Jimin knew he shouldn't argue with him. Jimin gave him his phone and told him what apps they were on. As Jin was reading them, his eyes watered a bit but his face was hard as a rock. Jimin had stopped crying and was observing every move Jin did. After a long time and what felt like hours Jin put the phone down.

"Those assholes. How could they ever think about hurting my Jimin." Jin said more to himself than to Jimin. "I swear if they ever hurt you I won't be nice anymore." Jin didn't look at him, he was felt with anger. Jimin didn't know how he was suppose to react to that. He was happy he finally got it off his chest and it was nice Jin was so protecting of him but something inside him still felt wrong. Jimin's eyes dropped to the floor.

"I just want it to be over." Jimin whispered and Jin looked at him. His eyes soften up when he saw Jimin cry again. He moved closer to Jimin and put him on his lap. Jimin burried his face into Jin's chest and cried his eyes out. Jin himself fought with tears too now. Seeing Jimin so upset broke something inside him and he just wanted him to feel safe and happy. He was just so frustrated he couldn't do anything to make them stop. Jin started to rock a little to make Jimin come down. When he felt like he couldn't possible cry anymore because there was no tears left, he moved so he could look at Jin. "I'm just so scared. I don't want to go outside because I feel like I'm being watched. I can't sleep at night and I barely eat. I have been skipping classes, hiding in the bathroom waiting for breaks so I could be with you."

"Jimin this is really serious." Jin said only now grasping how serious this whole thing was. "If it's effecting you so much, we need help."

"It's only going to make it worse." Jimin said.

"No Jimin you can't look at it like that. Look I'll do everything to protect you. Okay I will. But this you not sleeping and being that scared. That's not right. Tomorrow we're going to the principal and we're going to decide with him if we need to contact the police." Jin said.

"But-" Jimin started but Jin cut him off.

"No but. That's how is going to be. It might be hard and I understand that but I'll be right next to you through it all okay? You're not alone about this. It's the only thing that's going to make it stop. Until tomorrow I'm not leaving you out of my sight. You can sleep here and we'll go to school tomorrow together." Jimin smiled a little at how sweet and protecting his boyfriend was and he realised how lucky he was.

"Okay." Jimin agreed.

"Good. Now let's watch a happy movie because I want to see that smile of yours again. And if I'm lucky I might even hear a laugh." Jin said. Jimin smiled and leaned in and so did Jin. The kiss was filled with love. It tasted a bit of salt from the crying but Jin didn't mind. When they pulled away, they rested their foreheads against each others.

"What was that for?" Jin asked.

"Being the perfect boyfriend." Jimin said. They kissed again before they found a movie to watch. Jin was sitting up while Jimin rested his head on his lap. As Jin's fingers ran through Jimin's hair, Jimin was truely happy for the first time in a long time.