Vhope/Yoonmin/Namjin (sweet)

Hoseok and Taehyung were at a party to celebrate New Years Eve, they were there with their six other friends. It was a really good party and they were enjoying themselves a lot. Except for one thing, their friends started to talk about that they were going to kiss as the clock striked 12 which of course were fine for them because they all had each other. Jimin and Yoongi were a couple and had been for years. Namjoon and Jin became a couple that year and Jungkook had met a guy at a coffee shop a couple of months ago and now they were a couple. The only singles were Taehyung and Hoseok which was a shame since they liked each other a lot.
The eight of them were sitting a around a table as the music banged through the speakers and people were talking, dancing and drinking all around them. There wasn't much room so Yoongi were sitting on Jimin's lap. They would sometimes whisper things to each other and it made them both smile. It amazed Hoseok how after so many years they could still be so much in love. He was really happy for them. He honestly didn't even know Yoongi could smile that much before he got together with Jimin.
Namjoon and Jin were sitting close. They tried not to be obvious but they adored each other a lot. They always found a way to stroke each others hand or put a hand on the others thigh under the table or put an arm around each other. It was extremly cute so see them together. Jungkook and Yugyeom were the youngest in the group and they had a pretty playful relationship. They were always teasing each other but no matter how many times they did, it would always end up with a kiss.

"So any thoughts on who you're going to kiss at midnight?" Namjoon asked the two singles.

"No, I don't want to find some random person to kiss." Taehyung said and took a sip of his drink. Hoseok agreed on the statement manly because the only person he wanted to kiss was Taehyung himself.

"Well there is a person you know you could kiss." Jin said. They both glared at him. All of the boys knew the two of them liked each other and had made attempts to set them up.

"All I'm saying is you two are both single and you know each other so you could kiss if you want to." Jin said "accidently" put his hand on Namjoon's which stayed there for quite a while. The boys didn't say much after that and quickly changed the subject to something diffrent. As the clock almost striked 12 everybody was gathering in front of the tv. Hoseok and Taehyung were standing next to each other, with the same thoughts inside their minds. Hoseok kept thinking about how he could just kiss Taehyung and say he got caught up in the moment. Taehyung were thinking the exact same thing. Hoseok briefly looked at Taehyung but caught his eye.

"About what the boys said before, I'm sorry if that was awkward for you." Hoseok said.

"No is okay." Taehyung answered and shrugged.

"You don't mind them saying we should kiss?" Hoseok asked and frowned.

"No. Honestly is not that bad of an idea. I mean we do know each other." Taehyung said trying to sound casual.

"That's true and it probably wouldn't be that awkward." Hoseok said.

"Exactly and I mean is just a little kiss." Taehyung said.

"Yeah just a little one time kiss." Hoseok said.

"One time." Taehyung agreed and nodded. There was one minute to 12 and you could tell people were getting excited. Hoseok didn't know what it was, maybe he really was caught in the moment nonetheless he looked at Taehyung.

"Tae I don't want it to be a one time thing." Hoseok said.

"What?" Taehyung asked not trusting his own ears.

"I like you. Like more than a friend. Like wanting to kiss you and go on dates with you." Hoseok said. People around them starting to count down from 10.

"No way." Taehyung said as they reached 8.

"Yes and I know you might not feel the same way and that's okay." Hoseok said as they all yelled 5.

"No Hoseok. I like you too in exactly the same way." Taehyung said as 3 seconds were left.

"Really?"

"Really." Taehyung said. They smiled at each other as they reached 1. They both leaned in and shared their first kiss of many. It was sweet and lasted a bit longer than a New Year kiss should. When they pulled away Hoseok had wrapped his arms around Taehyung's body and Taehyung's hands were wrapped around Hoseok's neck.

"Happy New Year." Hoseok whispered.

"Happy New Year." Taehyung said and kissed Hoseok again. The other boys whistled and the new couple couldn't whipe the smile of their face.

"Come on let's go see the fireworks." Yugyeom exclamied and the two youngers ran outside. The others followed them in a slower pace. It was cold outside so they were all clinging to their boyfriend and for once none of them said a word. They enjoyed the view of the night sky being lit up in hundreds of colors. Hoseok who held Taehyung closely leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"It's only been a couple of minuts but this is already the best year of my life." Taehyung turned around so he could at his boyfriend. He knew they hadn't actsually confirmed to be boyfriends but there really weren't need for any confirmation between them.

"Mine too. I have a feeling this will be a speciel year." Taehyung leaned in and kissed Hoseok again. "I can't get enough of kissing you." Hoseok laughed slightly.

"Me niether." Taehyung turned around again and they looked up in the sky again. The two of them were right, a year later when they stood exactly as they did in that moment, it had been one special year full of happiness and there was many more special years to come for the two boys.

Happy New Year! :D I hope 2017 brings you a lot of happiness and you achieve something you always wanted to :)