Sugamon (request)

This was requested by @MinnieBlueBunny :)

Namjoon sighed. There it was. Yet another comment about how he was ugly and didn't belong in BTS. He could feel his heart sink down to his stomach. He had that feeling a lot lately. He had gotton comments like that ever since BTS debuted. Normally it didn't bother him but lately it was all he could think about. He didn't want to trouble the other boys with his problem, not even his boyfriend Yoongi. He looked around the room. Yoongi was sleeping in the corner. Jimin and Taehyung were goofing around. Jungkook and Hoseok was on their phone and Jin was admiring himself in the mirror. Namjoon wished he had the confidence Jin had. He wanted to be able to call himself handsome and actsually believe it. He sometimes got jealous on Jimin who always seemed to get comments about how good looking he was.
Later in the dorm, he was staring into mirror. He looked at himself. When they first debuted he didn't see himself as ugly. He thought he was at least decent if not more. But hearing you're ugly enough times and you start to believe it.
He let a hand go over his face. What was is it about him that made him ugly. Was it because he was fat? Namjoon looked in the mirror. He lifted up his shirt, he wasn't fat but he didn't think he was skinny either. Maybe it would do him good to lose weight. Jungkook knocked on the door and told him it was dinnertime. He opened the door but told him he wasn't hungry. He didn't feel like eating and he sure didn't feel like lying about being all good. He went straight to his room which he shared with Yoongi and Jin, and started to write his feelings down in lyrics. Later in the night, his stomach started to growl. He debated if he should eat or not. He decided to at least get a little to eat. When he came into the kitchen Yoongi were sitting there.

"Hey babe." Yoongi said.

"Hey. I just need to get something to eat." Namjoon said.

"We saved something for you." Yoongi said and pointed on a plate. Namjoon nodded. He sat down with Yoongi not saying anything. He ate the food quietly.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked worried, after a little while.

"Yes. I'm fine." Namjoon said shortly. He got up and washed the dishes.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah I'm just tired." Namjoon said and offered a little smile. Yoongi nodded but didn't seem too convinced. Namjoon went to the bathroom doing everything to not look in the mirror. He brushed his teeth and went straight to bed. Normally he would say goodnight to Yoongi but he didn't feel like it. A little while after Yoongi came in too. They shared a bed so he held Namjoon in his arms. Jin came in a little later and fell asleep too. Namjoon lay awake not able to sleep. First two hours later he fell alseep.
The next day they were going on a music show. As Namjoon had his hair and make-up done, he again tried to not look in the mirror. He didn't want to see his face. He didn't want to see how ugly he was. When he was done and ready, he sat in the corner and went on his phone. He went through some comments and frowned everytime a bad one came. At last he couldn't take it anymore. He put the phone down on the verge of tears. Jimin noticed and started to walk over to him but Namjoon stood up and walked to the hallway. He didn't want to talk.
The next couple of days, he didn't talk much with the other members. Yoongi tried his best to figure out what was wrong but Namjoon wouldn't tell. He became a lot sadder and locked himself away in his studio or in his room. It made the other boys feel aweful too.
One day Namjoon came home from the stuido and went to his room. Yoongi was in there sitting on the bed.

"Hey." Namjoon said trying to sound cheerful but failing.

"Sit down. I want to talk to you." Yoongi said and Namjoon did as he said. "What is going on these days? You don't talk to us. I haven't seen you smile in ages. What is bothering you?" Yoongi asked worry filling his eyes.