Jikook (sweet)

Jimin and his friend Taehyung were in a store, they were very excited as they were going to their idols concert. Well it was more Jimin's idol than Taehyung's. Jimin wouldn't stop talking about him. He had him as his wallpaper on his phone and computer. He just adored him. Taehyung just liked his music and sure he was good looking but that was it.

"Do you think Jungkook would like this?" Jimin asked and took a t-shirt out. They had a few hours to kill before the big concert.

"Yeah I think he will." Taehyung said.

"What about this?" Jimin asked and showed him a new t-shirt.

"Jimin I'm sure Jungkook would love whatever you wear besides it's not the clothes that defines you." Taehyung said before they both burst out laughing. He did have a point, it wasn't but it wasn't like Taehyung to say such thing. Jimin kept asking Taehyung if he thought Jungkook would like the clothes and Taehyung kept saying yes. When he had found the clothes he wanted, he went to the changing room. He tried on some of it and would occasionally ask Taehyung for his opinion. As he tried on a t-shirt, he wanted to know Taehyung's thought. He walked out but couldn't see him. He went out in the store and finally saw him. He waved so he would follow him in.

"This one I know he would love this one." Jimin said and striked a pose. Taehyung laughed.

"Yes I think he would too." Taehyung said.

"Okay so this is the one." Jimin smiled and walked back into the changing room. Taehyung said he was wanted to try on some clothes too and went into the other changing room. While Jimin looked himself in the mirror someone knocked on the door.

"Hello? I'm so sorry to ask you this but are you dressed?" A guy asked. Jimin found it werid but answered.

"Yes I'm dressed." Jimin said.

"Okay I know this will sound werid but people are looking for me and I need to hide, can I hide with you?" The guy asked. Jimin figured he could always scream if he tried to kill him so he said yes. The boy opened the door and went in. It only took half a second for Jimin to realise it was Jungkook.

"OMG YOU-" Jimin raised his voice but Jungkook held a hand over his mouth.

"Schh. Please don't scream." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. The changing room was somewhat small and there wasn't much room between them.

"I'm sorry. I just I'm a really big fan of yours. I love you so much. You can rap, sing, dance, you can do everything. I know the lyric to every song you sing. Me and my friend are going to your concert later and I'm so excited." Jimin barely took a breath saying all of this. Jungkook smiled shy.

"Thank you for all of that." Jungkook said. Jimin couldn't keep the smile away from his face.

"You said someone is after you? Is it your fans? Why is your bodyguard not with you?" Jimin asked not able to stop himself.

"Yeah it's my fans. I love them and all but when they are that many and scream so loud, they can be a bit scary. My bodyguard and I got separated."

"That's okay I understand." Jimin said "Can I ask you a question?"

"Um okay." Jungkook said a bit hesitent.

"Do you get nervous before you get on stage?" Jimin asked curious. Jungkook was a bit taken back by the question since he was counting on to be something like: "Can I have a picture?"

"Yeah I do. I'm always afraid I'll make a mistake on stage or fall down." Jungkook answered honest.

"You don't seem nervous on stage. You have no reason to be. You're amazing." Jimin said and really meant it. Jungkook could feel it and was touched.

"Thank you." Jungkook said "Honestly sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for this. I work hard to make my fans happy but sometimes I feel like it's hopeless." Jimin was suprised by him saying that.

"All of the fans love you and only want to support you. You are good enough. Don't ever doubt that." Jimin said only wanting to make the younger feel better.

"I really appriciate you saying that." Jungkook smiled a little. "What's your name?"

"Jimin." He answered.

"I like it. Do you have a Twitter?"

"Yeah I do." Jimin answered. Jungkook got his phone out and followed him.

"Now I can always write if I need to hear that again." Jungkook said and Jimin died inside.

"Um I know this is weird but can I get a picture?" Jimin asked and Jungkook smiled.

"Sure." Jimin snapped the picture before looking at him again. Their eyes met and it felt like a dream.

"I think they are gone now." Jimin said and Jungkook snapped out of his gaze.

"Yeah probably." He sounded a bit sad. "So I'll go now but it was nice to meet you. See you tonight." Jungkook smiled.

"It was nice to meet you too." Jimin said.

"Oh btw I like your shirt." Jungkook said before walking out. Jimin smiled and looked at himself in the mirror before realising what just happend. He eyes widen and he hurried to Taehyung busting in the changing room.

"Tae you won't believe what just happend!!" Jimin said and told Taehyung everything that happend. Taehyung were just excited as him. They quickly hurried to buy the clothes and walked out. Even more excited for the concert. As they stood in the line for the concert Jimin got a DM.

'Wanna come backstage?'

Jimin tried not to freak out and wrote a quick yes. He felt like everything was a dream but if it was, he didn't mind.