Jikook (sad/sweet)

Jungkook opened the door to see his crying boyfriend Jimin. Jungkook frowned and asked him to come inside.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as soon as he had closed the door. Jimin's eyes was puffy and he looked like he had been crying for a while.

"Can we go to your room?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded. He grabbed Jimin's hand and lead him to his room. His parents weren't home yet but would be soon. As soon as Jungkook closed the door, he turned to Jimin again.

"Please tell me what's wrong?" Jungkook asked worried.

"I'm moving." Jimin said and choked up again. Jungkook frowned again, not wanting to understand the information.

"Moving? Like to another house in the city?" Jungkook asked but knew it wasn't true which was confirmed when Jimin shook his head.

"No to Jejudo Island." Jimin cried again while Jungkook felt like someone had punched him in the stomach. His eyes filled up with tears.

"But wh-why?" Jungkook asked.

"My dad got a new job over there." Jimin said and tried to dry some of his tears away.

"But can't you just stay?" Jungkook asked. He felt his body beginning to feel weak by this information.

"No. Trust me I begged them. They said no." Jimin said. The two boys became silent as it slowly sunk into them.

"When are you leaving?" Jungkook finally asked.

"Three days from now." Jimin said. Jungkook suddenly got a feeling of being desperat. He walked to Jimin and held him tightly. Jimin put his arms around Jungkook's body and did the same. The two boys stood hugging tightly as they cried.

"In those three days, I'm not letting you go. I want to spend every second with you." Jungkook said in Jimin's ear. Jimin choked up hearing his boyfriend talk like that. They hugged for what seemed like forever, eventually they sat on the bed holding hands.

"What's going to happen to us?" Jimin asked. He wasn't sure if they should continue to be together or not.

"I don't want to break up with you. So I say we'll make it work. What do you think about that?" Jungkook aksed.

"I like that." Jimin said. Jungkook could feel a headache coming on from the crying and laid down on the bed. He pulled Jimin down to him so he lay on top of him. He hugged him tightly again.
The next three days went by fast and soon they were standing in the airport. Jungkook did what he said he would and hadn't left Jimin's side once. The two boys looked at each other crying in the airport as they had to say goodbye. They held around each other tightly with their foreheads pressed together.

"I don't want you to leave." Jungkook cried.

"I don't want to leave." Jimin said. Jungkook whipped some of his tears away.

"Can't I come with you?" Jungkook asked for the hundred time.

"No Kookie, you know you can't." Jimin said. They leaned in to share a kiss. It tasted like salt from the crying but most of their kisses had tasted like that the last three days.

"Remember I love you okay? Always remember I love you." Jungkook said choking up slightly.

"I know. I love you too so much." Jimin choked on the words too.

"I got you this." Jungkook said and pulled out a little book from his bag. Jimin took it and opened it. It contained pictures of the two of them together from the past two years. In some pages Jungkook had written small messages.