Jinkook (smut)

Junkook and Jin were lying in bed both on their phones. Jungkook was playing some game, while Jin was looking at shoes.

"What about these?" Jin askes and showed Jungkook another pair of shoes.

"They look fine." Jungkook said barely looking.

"Hey, look at them properly." Jin said. Jungkook made a bit of a fuss over pausing his game and looking.

"They'll look great on you." Jungkook said and continued to play. Jin nodded and kept looking. A few minuts later he found another pair, he really liked.

"What about these ones?" Jin asked his boyfriend.

"They'll look great on you too." Jungkook said again barely looking. That was it for Jin, he grabbed Jungkook's phone and put it on the nightstand. He placed himself on Jungkook's crotch and grabbed Jungkook's arm and placed them over his head. Jungkook tried to complain but as soon as Jin made the smallest movement with his ass, Jungkook would stop and close his eyes shortly.

"Is it really so hard to spare your boyfriend more than a glance, when he wants your opinion?" Jin said, he really wasn't that mad. He knew exactly how he could put Jungkook in his place.

"No listen I just know whatever shoes you chose, they'll look great on you, that's why." Jungkook said and smiled cutely.

"Don't lie Jeon Jungkook." Jin said and moved a little up.

"I swear I'm not lying. Babe you always look great, you know that." Jungkook said, giving another compliment.

"Don't flatter me. I know exactly how to make you give me all the attention I want." Jin said. He leaned down and kissed Jungkook's lips roughly. Jungkook moaned as Jin moved around on his crotch. Jin started to kiss down his neck and had to let go of Jungkook's arm. Jin started to pull down Jungkook's shirt so he could kiss his collarbone. The shirt soon came off comepletly. Jin reached over to the nightstand and found some blindfold which he put on Jungkook.

"Since you like to not look, this will do you great." Jin said and kissed his lips gently. Jin kissed down Jungkook's chest and sucked on his nipples. He kissed down to Jungkook's lower stomach and made the tip of his tounge go up to his chest. All the time while doing that Jungkook hadn't stop moaning. Jin quickly removed Jungkook's pants. He let his hand rub against Jungkook's crotch so he slowly became hard. He then removed Jungkook's underwear. He turned Jungkook around so he was lying on his stomach. He removed his shirt as he felt it was getting hot. He started to rub Jungkook's ass before slapping it. Jungkook moaned.

"Maybe you'll learn to listen now." Jin said and hit again. He rubbed his ass again as it became slightly red. "Do you think you can do that?" Jin said and hit again.

"Yes." Jungkook breathed heavy. Jin hit again, making Jungkook's moan once more.

"Good." Jungkook's moans sounded once more. "If you don't listen in the future, I'll take you to a private room and spank you again, I don't care where we are. Understood?" Jin asked and hit again.

"Yes, yes I understand." Jungkook said eager. Jin turned Jungkook around again. He removed his own pants and underwear and took a minute to admire his boyfriend's body. He sure looked great. Jin smirked and kissed Jungkook's membet just a bit.

"Now I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do." Jin ordered. He wasn't completely hard yet. He leaned down to leave small kisses on Jungkook's member while he talked.

"I want you to put lube on your fingers and one by one put them in me. I want you to make me ready. Then I want you to put lube on your member and when you're done, I want you to slowly press yourself inside me. I want you to slowly go in and out and when I ask for it go faster. Then we'll moan together and we'll feel as one. You'll go faster and faster as we both reach our climax." Jungkook said in a low voice. Just by hearing it Jin became hard. He stopped kissing Jungkook and leaned up.

"Can you feel that?" Jin asked taking the others hand on his member.

"Yes."

"This is you. You made me feel like this." Jin said and he could see a small smile play on Jungkook's lips. Jin found the lube and did what Jungkook wanted him to. After he had put it on his erection, he positioned himself. He let his tip only slightly touch Jungkook's entrance which drove Jungkook crazy.

"Beg." Jin ordered.

"Please babe. I promise I'll be a good boy." Jungkook said knowing Jin loved when he said stuff like that and sure enough Jin pushed himself in. Though instead of going slow as Jungkook wanted, he went fast and steady. Jungkook clutched the sheets as Jin thrusted. Moans filled up the room like never before. The build up was nothing compared to the pleasure they were both feeling in that moment. Jin started to hit Jungkook's soft spot and Jungkook put his arms around Jin and his fingers dug into his back. Jin didn't notice, he was too lost in pleasure. Jin thrusted even faster and harder which really made Jungkook moan. He moaned louder than he ever had before. Jin took a hand to Jungkook's erection and moved it fast.

"I like to hear you moan." Jin breathed. Jungkook responded with more moans. Jin thrusted faster and Jungkook moaned higher as they were close to thier climax. Some thrust more and they both came in a mess of moans. Jin pulled out and placed himself next to Jungkook. They cleaned themself and put on underwear. They were both slightly out of breath. Jungkook was lying with his head on Jin's bare chest.

"Now don't forget what I said." Jin said.

"I know. You'll spank me if I don't listen, but jokes on you because I like being spanked." Jungkook said and smirked.

"I know you do but only if you get sex afterwards. So my plan is to spank you and then just walk out." Jin smirked which made Jungkook's smirk disappear.

"Let me see those shoes again?" Jungkook said trying to win points with Jin. The older laughed which made Jungkook smile, he loved Jin's laugh. He showed the shoes once more and they decided on a pair together. The rest of the day went by in their own little boble of happiness.