Jihope (sweet)

Jimin threw his bag on the bed not caring if anything got ruined. He was mad and hurt. His boyfriend J-Hope had barely payed him any attention, no no instead he had runned off playing with V, and no matter how much he loved V, J-Hope was his boyfriend. The most annoying thing was J-Hope hadn't even noticed him being mad.
They had been to practice, then they had to film a varity show and not one time did he ask if he was okay. It was late and Jimin just wanted to go to bed but it seemed fate had diffrent plans. Jimin was standing with his back to door when he heard it open. He silently prayed it was anyone but J-Hope or V for that matter. Not that he was mad at V but he just didn't want to see him right now.
Jimin felt some arms slip around his stomach and a head resting on his shoulder. Jimin gussed he couldn't avoid him forever since they did share room.

"Hey babe, we haven't talked all day." J-Hope said cheerful and kissed Jimin's shoulder.

"Well maybe if you weren't so busy being with V, we could've talked." Jimin said and got out of his grip.

"Are you mad at me?" J-Hope asked confused. Jimin really didn't want to make a big deal out of this, he knew he didn't own J-Hope and shouldn't be jealous, it really wasn't fair but there was also the part of him that said he had every right to be jealous. Unfortunately the last part spoke the loudest.

"Oh no not at all. I rather enjoy seeing my boyfriend ignore me and pay all of his attention to my best friend." Also unfortunately that voice was pretty nasty too.

"Wait you can't be serious?" J-Hope said. His lips which was normally a big smile, was now turned around, and there was no happiness to spot.

"Of course I'm serious Hoseok! How would you feel if I chased someone around all day who wasn't you. If I laughed and had fun and just ignored you completly?" Jimin said raising his voice.

"Oh like you do with Jungkook?" J-Hope said also raising his voice. Jimin was speachless for a second. Did he really do that? Yeah sure he knew he gave Jungkook attention, but he didn't think he ever ignored J-Hope.

"No is not the same," Jimin said "I would never ignore you and make you feel this way." Jimin said. J-Hope looked down, he knew it was true. Jimin did never ignore him.

"Well what do you want me to do then? How can I make you feel good again?" J-Hope asked, he wanted nothing more than to make Jimin smile.

"I don't know. I just want to sleep." Jimin said he was exhusted. He turned around to change but J-Hope grabbed his arm and made him turn around. They stood very close, they could feel each others breath.

"I'm not letting you go before you smile and forgive me," J-Hope said "Listen I'm sorry I made you feel bad, I'll do better. If I ever do that again please tell me, don't keep it in just because you don't want to cause drama or whatever." J-Hope said reading Jimin's mind. Jimin didn't want to be mad and J-Hope did seem to get it.

"I'll smile if you kiss me." Jimin said and looked at J-Hope's lips. J-Hope gave a little smile before leaning in. At first he only brushed their lips against each other but then he really leaned in and kissed Jimin with passion. He was still holding Jimin's arm but he now moved his hands to Jimin's waist. Jimin had his arms around J-Hopes neck. When they pulled away Jimin smiled big.

"Now let's go to bed." J-Hope said. A while after they were lying in bed cuddeling until they fell asleep, Jimin in J-Hopes arms.